Home The Bridge
Options

Petition to Lower the VP Needed to get the Repeat Event Gold

edited February 2019 in The Bridge
It used to be a sign of goodwill to both newer players (getting a gold that is beneficial) and older players (if they had the card already, it was an extra star, if not, no biggie). Something db was doing right...but they had to mess even that up. I implore thee db, reduce the VP needed to get the repeat gold!! Please post your support below and be sure to vote in the poll at the link below.
https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13195/petition-to-lower-the-vp-needed-to-get-the-repeat-event-gold-poll-attached

Comments

• Options
    Agree. Stupid change.
  • Options
    Cosigned. It seems absurd for the reward table of a re-run event to have a higher threshold than a first-run event, especially when it did not start out that way the first few events that a legendary was in the threshold.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really thought it would have been changed on the second rerun with new rewards. But, they left it.

Add me to the petition.
  • Options
    Second this, change it back to 100k or whatever it originally was
  • Options
    kapukapu ✭✭✭
    hear hear
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    Around 75000 - 90000 would be reasonable
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    Yes, please reduce it to something more reasonable again.
  • Options
    Agree. Also making it lower would likely sell more DYC, so more revenue.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can get behind this idea.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    It used to be a sign of goodwill to both newer players (getting a gold that is beneficial) and older players (if they had the card already, it was an extra star, if not, no biggie). Something db was doing right...but they had to mess even that up. I implore thee db, reduce the VP needed to get the repeat gold!! Please post your support below.

+87

Around 175,000-200,000 Points maybe.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree. They made a change that everyone loved and then got greedy with it.
  • Options
    Co-signed
    From (What might as well be Northern Russia) With Love ;)
  • Options
    Didn't they say they were evaluating the decision to move it to 400k VP? Did we ever get a blog/post explaining why they were (presuming it stays at that amount for the current event) happy with that decision?
  • Options
    sign me in
  • Options
    Signed: Fox Van Vox
  • Options
    Consider my signature added.
  • Options
    Agree
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Options
    Agree 100%
  • Options
    Agree at 400k in faction event is alot for me i think between 200k to 300k is be better goal for the legendary and making to easy for new player is not the best idea is like double blade one side u got the legendary the other side is going to take 1 crew slot for the legendary i think is more for player can spare crew slot for the legendary and this player can normaly manage to make at least 200k in event pts and for the newer player u have the Mega Event .
    i dont remember how many crew Slot u have when u star the game but if i remember is low if i guess is 50 maybe
    94 Legendary, 4x 5/5 , 8,x 4/5 , 2x 3/5 , 11x 2/5 , 68x 1/5 ,
    78 FE ,78 Lvl 100,
    Immortalized: 190
    Vip:12 Lvl :64
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    I am off topic hear. We are not trying to discuss what is easier to implement.
    This is a petition to lower the rerun's legendary crew threshold.
    I will suggest an odd number something like 195,000.
    Hoping it is easier to implement, something that does not share rewards with any other rewards.

Edit: although maybe 200,000 Is easier to implement?
  • Options
    Yes please, it's far too high now.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want the Legendary changed back to 100k VP.
  • Options
    Count me in.