Home The Bridge
Options

Today's Special Offer

"Honourable Crew"

1500 Chronies
2000 Honour

$9.99 Americanski Rubles

I MAY bite...........
Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?

Comments

• Options
    Sail the Starry Skies.

I definitely won't.
  • Options
    Sail the Starry Skies.

Nope.
  • Options
    Noperooni!
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the tiers of dilithium overload... I forget which tier because it makes no difference to my NO!
  • Options
    Honourable Pursuits. Sorry, but pass.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like sail the starry skies takes an early lead.
    my wallet is saved.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like I hit the Offer Lottery from what others are getting.........
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    On my main account I got.
    si0wzb1spc1t.jpeg

On my second account I got the slightly better dillithium offer. Same dil. but includes some schematics
    kgtbzgjc6cmk.png

I do not currently need dil. so a no to both.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    No VIP 14 Dilithium with these offers? Looks like my Dilithium stayed the same.
  • Options
    I’ve gotten “Sail the Starry Skies” 4 freakin’ Mondays in a row. In a row! Twenty five dollars of useless ship schematics, FOR FOUR WEEKS! Understandably, I’m a bit peeved. Especially after that other $25-but-should-have-been-$5 crap offer they tried to get everyone to swallow. Come on guys, I KNOW you can do better than this.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently, my dreams are unexceptional and week over week I need to exceed my dreams.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    I'm getting a $49.99 "for 15 10x Packs and 3k Chrons and 3k Dilithium." Seems like a bit much.
    CABTools.app
    Ov (Overall) | Vo (Voyage) | Fa (Faction) | Ga (Gauntlet)
    Sb (Ship Battle) | Bt (Boss Battle Traits) | Co (Collection) | (Cd (Cadet)
  • Options
    3rd (?) Week in a row for starry skies.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019

I thought all spending gets VIP dil.
    Edit: if it grants VIP points you get 50 dil. per 100 VIP points. (For VIP14)
    Edit2: Honorable crew includes 500 VIP points so you should have gotten 250 dil.
  • Options
    No VIP 14 Dikithium with these offers? Looks like my Dikithium stayed the same.
    WaldoMag wrote: »

Edit2: Honorable crew includes 500 VIP points so you should have gotten 250 dil.

My screen was kind of fuzzy and the Dilithium amount was hard to read. I either had 1500ish and itid not go up, or it was 1200 something and did. I think it was 1200 something, and I misread it.
  • Options
    Chrons and honor. Just NO.
  • Options
    SteveJ301SteveJ301 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    15x 10-Packs and 1500 Dil for £22.99

Had it been 10 for £8.99 I'd have bitten, but no sale here.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    No VIP 14 Dikithium with these offers? Looks like my Dikithium stayed the same.

My screen was kind of fuzzy and the Dilithium amount was hard to read. I either had 1500ish and itid not go up, or it was 1200 something and did. I think it was 1200 something, and I misread it.

There have been a few times I thought I did not get the VIP bonus dil.
    But for me I remember an earlier dil. amount.
    Than before sending a ticket I remember buying something with dil.
    I then realize I did get the bonus.

There have been many times I thought I was not given dil. but it usually is my own mistake.
  • Options
    $49.99 Ship it. Ah, no.
    1st Command 12/26/18
    Immortals: 116
    -ENTERPRISE- (Mirror Empok Nor)
  • Options
    $24.99 Grow your Crew....
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    0ilap543sbkm.png

One of the few Monday offers that is reasonably decent on a value basis. Shame that it’s a steep price that I don’t want to pay right now.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    0ilap543sbkm.png

One of the few Monday offers that is reasonably decent on a value basis. Shame that it’s a steep price that I don’t want to pay right now.

They had a better version but not the Monday offer.
    When they put that offer out it included 4000 dil.
    I thought they fixed the Iconic crew offer and that the 4000 dil. would be part of the Monday offers. But, no.

I would suggest avoiding the Monday Iconic crew and if it does tempt you, look at the Grow your crew offer. It is half the x10 packs, 15. But, it includes the same amount of dil. , 1500.

But, I am probably telling you something you already know😉
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    0ilap543sbkm.png

They had a better version but not the Monday offer.
    When they put that offer out it included 4000 dil.
    I thought they fixed the Iconic crew offer and that the 4000 dil. would be part of the Monday offers. But, no.

I would suggest avoiding the Monday Iconic crew and if it does tempt you, look at the Grow your crew offer. It is half the x10 packs, 15. But, it includes the same amount of dil. , 1500.

But, I am probably telling you something you already know😉

The 10 for $10 is the only one on Mondays that usually ropes me in. I’ve bitten on some of the specialty Tuesday offers with different things in them but Grow Your Crew and Iconic Crew don’t interest me even if I would like to save up more dil for the inevitable Cheesecake Doctor Seven Tuesday pack.
  • Options
    Moose1Moose1 ✭✭✭
    I’ve gotten “Sail the Starry Skies” 4 freakin’ Mondays in a row. In a row!

I have got that offer 4 out of the last 5 weeks, so I guess my wallet is happy. The other one was 10/10 which it usually get.
  • Options
    $24.99 Grow your Crew....

Same. Unfortunately, this offer never grows my crew, just only gives me honor. (And headaches from beating my head on the desk afterwards)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    [UFC] BoNeS[UFC] BoNeS ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    pwv01usc11v2.png

Looks like the galaxy is on its own this week.
  • Options
    Dilithium overload. No thanks.
  • Options
    Today was Assimilated Janeway for $9.99

I did not have her, so now I do.

Was the deal with 1250 Chronies and the other stuff. 1250 Chronies is $9.99 by itself during a Galaxy Event Offer, so fair deal.
  • Options
    RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Today was Assimilated Janeway for $9.99

I did not have her, so now I do.

Was the deal with 1250 Chronies and the other stuff. 1250 Chronies is $9.99 by itself during a Galaxy Event Offer, so fair deal.

Considering pulling the trigger on this. She's Tier 3 on the Big Book of Beholds, I believe.