Home The Bridge
Options

Today's Special Offer

2»

Comments

• Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I didn't already have her immortal I'd be buying. She's aged well, still one of the better SCI cards...
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Card, I managed to get 5 of her out of the portal (patience).
    But often a goto with her Sci/Com. She sees lots of shuttles and Janeway/Borg events.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although she wouldn’t be a near-term citation target she would be a helpful addition to my crew. However, I might skip this as protest for the skeezy way that One Zero Zero One’s stats were done. I have about nine hour to change my mind...we’ll see what happens.
  • Options
    Got a 2'nd star on her because of the chrons and credits but otherwise i would have skipped this offer.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although she wouldn’t be a near-term citation target she would be a helpful addition to my crew. However, I might skip this as protest for the skeezy way that One Zero Zero One’s stats were done. I have about nine hour to change my mind...we’ll see what happens.

If I had known before I got her, would have boycotted, too. For that reason.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Borg Janeway is great!
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, today´s universal offer (15 premium packs + 2000 Dilithium) is my favourite regular offer. Bought twice, but will save up packs and DIL for the next Portal update (expect it in march) and Cheesecake Seven...
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah, today´s universal offer (15 premium packs + 2000 Dilithium) is my favourite regular offer. Bought twice, but will save up packs and DIL for the next Portal update (expect it in march) and Cheesecake Seven...

It's an OK offer, but I just hate how much they overvalue DIL
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »

It's an OK offer, but I just hate how much they overvalue DIL

In this case not so much though. 15 bucks for the 15 packs, so around 6 for the 2000 DIL (+ bonus) is not too far away from the monthly card. With the added bonus that you have reserves right away instead of slowly building them up. Quite helpful in cases when a desired card should appear and DIL is low. I don´t like the offers with Chrons on the other hand. Have enough of them. And so they really bring the value of those offers down for me...