Home The Bridge

Need some opinions on a begold.

IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
My options are
Umpire Odo (1/5*)
Katrine
Mirror Data

Plenty of crew slots, so that's not an issue.

Comments

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    In a vacuum, I'd say Data is probably the strongest. But it's hard to say without knowing more about your crew's strengths and weaknesses. You might also factor in that this weekend is a Janeway event.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like this one. It presents all the possible dilemmas.

Add a star to an existing card (usually a good option).

Add crew that will have immediate value in the upcoming event (nice, esp if your bonus crew depth is suspect).

Add crew that could have future utility, maybe quite soon too (Mirror Landry next wk, so could mirror universe be a bonus trait?).

Without knowing your crew needs, I'd probably pick Odo. But honestly it feels like a toss-up to me.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Absent any other info, Odo. However, I have found my 1/5* Katrine to be useful at times in the gauntlet and she would provide a boost if you intend on competing in this weekend’s event.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm with those above.

Not knowing your crew, Odo is a decent choice, as adding a star is always good.

Mirror Data is pretty decent for me, even as a 1/5 ... he's my only 5* with ENG/SCI/SEC and he's actually on a SCI/ENG voyage for me right now.
    But, I don't have an extensive crew.

Katrine ... well, I'd choose her if I like the character, she'll be okay during the event, doesn't have stellar base stats, but it depends on starbase bonuses.
  • Mirror Data without a doubt.
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    I went with Mirror Data and a DYC because that skill set is just awesome.

Thanks everyone for the comments!!
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got a 2/5 Umpire Odo and a 1/5 Mirror Data. I use the latter periodically in Voyages, but that's it. Data is among the most prolific event characters, but Odo isn't far behind him. I think I'd take the second star for Odo rather than commit a crew slot to a 1/5 Mirror Data, but I don't have a strong leaning.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Data is actually a pretty good card, if you can forgive the dreadful 'Art'
    DB: Do Better
  • When it's an option, always add a star. They all come around again. Eventually.