Home The Bridge

Petition, increase the chances of the three part dilemmas.

2»

Comments

• FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Intentionally left Flemming.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, help me Sunshine Riker, you're my only hope.
    Here's the problem in a nutshell.

Six hour Dilemma yielded "Profit in the Wind".

30/30/2*................

What they ought to do is make the tier's of dilemma's go both ways.

You can't get Cost of Living/Blood Tide/any of the dilemma's that drop 4* until the 6th hour dilemma. That's fine, but what they should do, is make it so you CAN'T get the stupid dilemma's that drop 2* crew after 6 hours as well.

The problem that will create is in long voyages you would end up repeating dilemma's which may or may not cause its own problem.

Which would mean that unless you get part 1 and part 2 in the first two dilemmas, you will never get part 3.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

30/30/2*................

You can't get Cost of Living/Blood Tide/any of the dilemma's that drop 4* until the 6th hour dilemma. That's fine, but what they should do, is make it so you CAN'T get the stupid dilemma's that drop 2* crew after 6 hours as well.

The problem that will create is in long voyages you would end up repeating dilemma's which may or may not cause its own problem.

Which would mean that unless you get part 1 and part 2 in the first two dilemmas, you will never get part 3.

Very true. The problem is the randomness when you do happen to get precursor Dilemma, and choose the right option, it should not be "May lead to..." Doing Part One properly should lead to Part Two. Doing Part Two proprly should lead to Part Three. It's throttled enough by the random factor of each Part One or other precursor not showing up......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    edited March 2019
    Current Voyage:

Two Hour Dilemma: Cracks in the Wall> 30/30/2* {Damar}. 51 Chronies Currently
    Four Hour Dilemma: What Smiles May Hide> 30/30/2* {Commander Riker} 161 Chronies Currently
    Six Hour Dilemma: Retrofit >30/302* {Damar}. 239 Chronies and Recalling.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    edited March 2019
    New Voyage:

Two Hour Dilemma: Champion of the People Part One> 30/30/2* {Haron} 54 Chronies
    Four Hour Dilemma: A Life Alone Part One > 30/30/2* {Prisoner Burnham} 172 Chronies
    Six Hour Dilemma: Cracks in the Wall >30/30/2* {Nurse Kes} 290 Chronies/1035 Anti-Matter

Recall Time: 6:50
    Left Over Anti-Matter: 52
    Chronies: 290
    Honour: 90
    4* Crew: Zero
    3* Crew: Three
    2* Crew: Three
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, leave um crap. I don't have any yet and I don't want to waste honor leveling them up and don't want them wasting crew slots. I'm happy to not have them since it'd obviously take me years to FF and freeze or get any use from them.
  • Yes, help me Sunshine Riker, you're my only hope.
    the only time i have ever got all 3 parts was when voyages first started and exclusive crew were not a thing so i did not sadly get anything out of it :S
  • Yes, help me Sunshine Riker, you're my only hope.

30/30/2*................

this is most of my voyages 6 - hr voyages and only 2*& 3 * crew

30/30/2*................

this is most of my voyages 6 - hr voyages and only 2*& 3 * crew

The one I recalled this morning had 30/30/2* for the six hour Dilemma......
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well...I may have to go long on this current Voyage. I got 3x Part 1(s) for first 3 Dilemmas. I hope to see some special 4*s for my trouble.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...