Home The Bridge

Who Was Your First?!?!?

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
For me, it was Private Sasha Money. Only a 3* I know. Bit, it felt awesome that day she went Immortalized.....

Also pretty cool for an uncredited stuntwoman, whose character is never even named in dialog to get a 3* card.

She was in like ten episodes.
"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Comments

• ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enterprise D Picard. One of my favorite captains.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    I can't remember. Remembering is futile, you will..... I can't remember what happens next. 😔
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it was 2* data
  • 2* Sato
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Either 2* Ro or 1* Belanna
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kinda weird I got her done first, before any if the 1* or 2* Crew. But I kinda ignored them at first. It was forever before I was doing Epic Cadets!!!!!!
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • My first immort was Lt. Tasha yar...not to memorable haha
  • Sniper Reed was mine. I remember being really hesitant on sending him into cryo as I wasn't sure if I could get him back.

He was one of my strongest crew back then, but crew slots were extremely limited and I didn't want to airlock some of the Super-rares I had collected at that time.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don’t remember first ever, but my first legendary was Ushaan Shran. He dropped in beholds quite frequently for me. I also remember the time Lt Dax was my only legendary. She was doing all the heavy lifting at the time
  • 1* Lt Sulu, and then, just the way things worked out (my 2* and 3* levelling was all over the place in the early days), Warship Janeway was the second crew I immortalised.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I do not remember. But Age of Sail Crusher was my first legendary.
    I believe Grand Nagus Zek was my Second. ( Could be flipped but I do not think so. The event that got cancelled and replaced. When it was rerun gave me my last copy of Zek. The first running of the event with Age of Sail Crusher is when I immortalized her)

Looked at events Sept. 22nd I FFFE AoS Crusher, and Nov. 21st Grand Nagus Zek.
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    ezqicm4iqov7.png

Kirk FTW!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    If memory serves, my first immortal was CMO Crusher. I don’t remember 1* or 4*, 3* was probably Idrin, and 5* was Crell Moset followed by Grand Nagus Rom and Mirror Kirk.
  • For me is be 3* Commander Kang but i begin late to immortalized and begin with one usefull for arena
    94 Legendary, 4x 5/5 , 8,x 4/5 , 2x 3/5 , 11x 2/5 , 68x 1/5 ,
    78 FE ,78 Lvl 100,
    Immortalized: 190
    Vip:12 Lvl :64
  • Enterprise D Picard and Smiley O’Brien were done right around the same time, can’t remember which was first. Borg Queen was my first 5*.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    1* Desert Ezri Dax. I sometimes still use her as my avatar, when I am feeling nostalgic about the “good old days” of the game.
    🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 September 2016. It was a conscious decision to make him my first immortal since he was the captain I selected when I started playing.

mugxgm7fyi9c.jpg
  • V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    for me it was either green Sisko or Worf - which is weird because I chose Picard as captain. I remember I had trouble with his artificial heart and especially his saddle.

these were the days of no extra chronitons
    This is the long distance call
    The way the camera follows us in slo-mo
    The way we look to us all

Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • 3* Hugh
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    2* Kirk. If you're going where no crew member had gone before, who better than JTK.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    3* CMO Pulaski.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wish I could remember. genuinely can't
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ensign Ro (crash, music) - but my first finished 3* was a bigger deal: Morn.
  • MordackMordack ✭✭✭
    Maquis Chakotay for some strange reason.
  • had to be Lt. Sulu. Ens. Ro i just got did in an hour a few days ago, after airlocking awhile ago.
    Kaitee wrote: »
    Ensign Ro (crash, music) - but my first finished 3* was a bigger deal: Morn.

I have sacrificed 4* before to hang onto my Morn when opening Slots. He is a favorite, even though he never ever had audible dialog.
  • MY first was Pickard as captain, back in early 2017, followed by 2* Data. It was a fun start. First 4* was Romulan Troi and first 5* was Mirror T'Pol.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    1* Ensign Ogawa, who was my early med powerhouse until I added a second star to CMO Crusher.

I can't recall my first 2* crew (either Ent-D Picard or Worf, I think), but Castillo was my first 3* (monthly crew when I started) and Princess Jadzia was my first 4* (first event I earned all 4 copies of the SR crew).
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firsts

1* - CMO McCoy
    2* - Lt Cmdr Worf <----1st overall
    3* - CMO Pulaski
    4* - Commander T'Pol
    5* - Mirror Picard
    Firsts

1* - CMO McCoy
    2* - Lt Cmdr Worf <----1st overall
    3* - CMO Pulaski
    4* - Commander T'Pol
    5* - Mirror Picard

I don't remember 1* and 2* but 4* was Marla McGivens and 5* was Mirror Picard.