No new 5* today?
  • Fascinating.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    f9nw3zb6j9mu.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • DB's obsession with Discovery continues LOL
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DB's obsession with Discovery continues LOL

Literally the only currently running Trek show.

My thoughts exactly. Also, season two is quite good. It should have been season one, there’s actual character development.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    T'Rama wrote: »
    Yateball wrote: »

Unless they want to throw a Captain Ed Mercer at me... I'd throw down DIL for that lol

I'll take a Yaphit and Bortus, please.

1-1/2 legged Gordon here, waiter.

and toss in a Mirror Isaac with the guns.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for the ship stats
  • Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    GOD BLESS YOU for including the ship stats. It's a serious portion of a crew's value and influences whether or not players will want them.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also praising the inclusion of ship stats.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting...two Tuesday packs in a row with new 4* crew instead of 5*s. I’ll continue hoarding dil until Cheesecake Seven (or another highly-desirable character like Commodore Decker) comes out.

Unless they want to throw a Captain Ed Mercer at me... I'd throw down DIL for that lol

I'll take a Yaphit and Bortus, please.

Mirror Kasidy Yates = Claire Finn, I'm certain of it

Of all of the Trek/Orville crossover actors and their characters, this might be my favorite for a non-canon Timelines addition.
  • Captain T-BoneCaptain T-Bone ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Stats?
    Disregard sorry!
  • I wonder if the Tuesday 4* are a reaction to comments that legendaries were being released at a higher rate than SR's and would soon surpass them in number.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Last week's Tuesday Pack had two 4* and no 5*. This week's Tuesday Pack has ONE 4* and no 5*.

I hope the 3* in next week's Tuesday Pack has some good Stats.......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • I want Avis and mirror Avis aka Enterprise!!
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Anyone get the new Spock from packs? Checking for a friend. Hehe.
    Let’s fly!
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭

He was dropping, first two packs I tried had him.
    Paladin 27 wrote: »

He was dropping, first two packs I tried had him.
    Thx. I will wait till tomorrow to see the stats of the upcoming event crew and then will decide...I mean my friend will. :)
    Let’s fly!
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did 5 pulls using slowly accumulated dil from a monthly card. Got 2 Spocks, the rest was honor.

Was hoping for a gold or two, it’s been a long time. :( I’m a bit disappointed really, wish I hadn’t been so impulsive, but only myself to blame.

On a positive note - @Shan Thank you for informing us of the ship battle abilities, that’s something people have been asking for and it’s nice to see that voice was heard! :)
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last week's Tuesday Pack had two 4* and no 5*. This week's Tuesday Pack has ONE 4* and no 5*.

Well...no new 5* crew. They have 3 existing 5* crew each. I must admit some temptation for this week’s collection of 5*s, even though I don’t really need any of them. What keeps me from buying is Emo Spock (and having both Valeris and T’Pol in the freezer).
  • DraftedMcCoyDraftedMcCoy ✭✭✭✭
    evgbdiuvwrhk.jpeg

“Let it be” Spock
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well...no new 5* crew. They have 3 existing 5* crew each. I must admit some temptation for this week’s collection of 5*s, even though I don’t really need any of them. What keeps me from buying is Emo Spock (and having both Valeris and T’Pol in the freezer).

Emo Spock...😂😂
    gobolts07 wrote: »

Emo Spock...😂😂

I love that name. Emo Spock. Hehe.
    Let’s fly!