Home The Bridge

New 4* in Vault - Fugitive Spock

2»

Comments

• PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    evgbdiuvwrhk.jpeg

“Let it be” Spock

I don't know, Season 2 Ash Tyler looks more like that member of the Beatles than Spock.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Disco Spock is here!

Saturday Night Pon Farr?
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last week's Tuesday Pack had two 4* and no 5*. This week's Tuesday Pack has ONE 4* and no 5*.

I hope the 3* in next week's Tuesday Pack has some good Stats.......

Well...no new 5* crew. They have 3 existing 5* crew each. I must admit some temptation for this week’s collection of 5*s, even though I don’t really need any of them. What keeps me from buying is Emo Spock (and having both Valeris and T’Pol in the freezer).

Yeah. Kinda my point. No NEW 5* in the Tuesday Pack........
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • I’ve tried about 7 times for Emo Spock and still no luck, yet somehow I’ve managed to get 3 new golds, lol. Also, Valeris, Valeris, Valeris, T’Pol, and T’Pol, but no Hipster Spock. As for the golds, one was Soval while the other two were surprise Begolds within Valeris and T’Pol. Weird, huh? Not exactly bad luck but not what I was going for either. Still, I’m happy enough for now. I still want a Microbrew Spock though.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Tpol and Valeris immortalized so the pack is a pass for me. Too poor odds and I am guaranteed disappointment.

DB: Do Better
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emo, Hipster, Microbrew... Awesome!
  • SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    Since I can't watch Discovery, why is Spock a fugitive?
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since I can't watch Discovery, why is Spock a fugitive?

It's not completely clear "why" yet, it's kind of a big sub arc of this season. All we totally know now is that he's accused of crimes and is on the run from those crimes
  • /SSR/ AHSOG/SSR/ AHSOG ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    It's said he killed some people when he was in the Federation Loony Farm, but that is likely a lie. The Red Angels have driven him a bit insane, and he escaped and was on the run in a shuttle. It's all a bit of BS, likely will be cleared up in Thursday's episode this week.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's said he killed some people when he was in the Federation Loony Farm, but that is likely a lie. The Red Angels have driven him a bit insane, and he escaped and was on the run in a shuttle. It's all a bit of BS, likely will be cleared up in Thursday's episode this week.

Speaking of the Thursday episodes, not a Spoiler question.

I wasn't caught up last week until after 10:30 PM Eastern. {Have trouble with the app earlier in the week.} What time is the new episode added on Thursdays?
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Looks like Vosk has much better stats.