Home The Bridge

How close are you to finishing the current levels of starbase ?

How close are you to finishing the current levels of starbase ? 51 votes

Within a month
27%
AviTrekSSR BarkleyNick the friendly ex borg[TFA] CeleresJim RaynorCapt Ajamm[SSR] GTMET[GoT] TerfinDrone_oneK Han Solo Ng & Thank4 All Dtea(HGH)ApolloST_Dreadnoughtmrbeige5000 Quatloos 14 votes
under 2 months
9%
eXo | SilverRose (retired)[KM] WOLF 359Paladin 27SunshineRikerMúspell[BAD] 5 votes
under 3 months
5%
Shadowconmaster[SoCo] MatzeCaolanG 3 votes
under 4 months
3%
I am Vash[ISA] Big McLargeHuge 2 votes
under 5 months
7%
KettleKornGib - Admiral MarinersEmperor Borg Drone (SC)JoeSage 2 4 votes
never going to happen
45%
WaldoMagSabine of AthensCaptain Durf[NDQ] Joker41NAMZombie Squirrel RocpileZann Calcore (ISA)Hungry Dog DDMguest_757423444811776Captain ZloggIntrepidPisceanShy KhanPompeyMagnusCSR _WaylanderDirk GundersonAverage GuyRiriaAldudeCpt CaoticMe [AUS] 23 votes

Comments

• never going to happen
    i was asked by a fleet mate what happens when we fill all the slots on the star base. I did just reply lol never going to happen with our fleet, but it did get me wondering when are the top fleets going to fill up their slots as I seem to remember most of the top fleets saying it would be done early 2019.
    We are currently level 93
  • edited March 2019
    In the 'Terran Prime' fleet, the starbase is finished (level 134)

PS. And we do have a few open seats :)
    Feel free to drop me (or JP Tobin) a line if interested.
  • under 4 months
    Some are done already, though I don't know the exact count. SST was the first to do it. My fleet is at 122. Any guess at exactly how long we have left is purely a guess. Others may be far more systematic about it.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    never going to happen
    Since we are a small fleet that just started to add more serious players back in January, we are only at LV 62 and probably will never max the starbase, since i assume DB will add more rooms and levels, as the game is going forward.

No big deal for me and some other long term players though, but a low base really doesn t help to recruit new active players, thats for sure.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • I didn't vote because I don't think it will be never, but I think it will be over 5 months. We're currently at 118. My fleet is nearly full and we hit our daily targets but those damned emitters...
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lvl 92 base, but a full fleet, no drama, no dictator, no rules except have fun! To us, that is more important than a base, the base is just a value add :smiley:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • I agree completely, Nomad. Fun is paramount...and I'm the least effective dictator ever. ;)
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starship Trista finished the first week of January. And for an idea of how long, we were first to level 100 in May. So eight months later we were also the first to max at 134. So from 100 - 134 you are looking at about 8+ months.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    never going to happen
    Level 21 in a fleet of 1.... which means, never going to happen
  • You need some more fleetmates. :)
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Between 5 months and never
  • Lvl 92 base, but a full fleet, no drama, no dictator, no rules except have fun! To us, that is more important than a base, the base is just a value add :smiley:

👍pm me or Nomad if interested in joining :smile:
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Lvl 92 base, but a full fleet, no drama, no dictator, no rules except have fun! To us, that is more important than a base, the base is just a value add :smiley:

Can't join if we are full silly! :tongue: but there are some fleets with open seats.....
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Lvl 92 base, but a full fleet, no drama, no dictator, no rules except have fun! To us, that is more important than a base, the base is just a value add :smiley:

Can't join if we are full silly! :tongue:

Captain Level 99

Can't join if we are full silly! :tongue: but there are some fleets with open seats.....

Hmmm I don’t know if I’d want to join some of them.....

I’m referring to the fact I can’t leave my fleet of course :heart:

Captain Level 99

• PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    never going to happen
    We have a level 95 starbase, but at our current rate of collecting holoemitters it's going to take it a long, long time before we finish, and by the time we do they'll probably have added a bunch of new rooms we'll never finish.
  • Shall I vote for us then Admiral? 5 months, we can do eet ;)
  • I task you with gathering all of the holoemitters then, Glise. ;-)
  • SSR BarkleySSR Barkley ✭✭✭✭✭
    Within a month
    done here, until the next room is released.
    /SSR/ Barkley - semi retired
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
  • TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    Some starbases are done
  • Within a month
    Actually it's done.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    10F is almost finished, just two rooms left and neither of them need holoemitters. Worth noting that I'd play hard during a skirmish and holoemitters is all I would donate. Ive 20,000 left over.

Our training fleet is at level 22, and I tend to priotise running space battles on my alt account knowing how valuable the holoemitters are.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    under 5 months
    Not sure if we will get there in less than 5 months. We are at lv 115 now, so it might take longer. But they don't add new rooms very often, so unless they raise the max level for skill and proficiency rooms from 10 to 20, I guess we will make it at some point :D
  • edited March 2019
    The poll is missing the option the fleet is done lvl 134 and stuff, theres fleets out there who are done for awhile. Anyways im voting its done lol
    Cant wait for new rooms though, more honor, more replications, extra cadet tickets, ship battle bonuses so many options left for new rooms
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    10F is almost finished, just two rooms left and neither of them need holoemitters. Worth noting that I'd play hard during a skirmish and holoemitters is all I would donate. Ive 20,000 left over.

Our training fleet is at level 22, and I tend to priotise running space battles on my alt account knowing how valuable the holoemitters are.

I have 15k left. I wonder if one or both of us will get over 32k before more rooms are added. (If that happens.)
    Farewell 🖖
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    never going to happen
    Level 21 in a fleet of 1.... which means, never going to happen

My two accounts, make up a fleet of two. Level 32. Seems you are hitting everyday like I am.
  • I'm curious if you have decided you want fleets of just you, @WaldoMag and @Average Guy?
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    never going to happen
    I'm curious if you have decided you want fleets of just you, @WaldoMag and @Average Guy?

If I were in a fleet with others I would feel a responsibility to my fleet mates.
    I have been in game with alliances.
    I wanted to quit that game but a felt a need to be there for others luckily that game ends and restarts. So I got out of it when it ended.

In a fleet by myself. I can quit whenever I want. Just hasn't happened yet. Got close I almost quit. But, I was going to keep checking in every week, to make sure DB did not remove the accounts.
  • Thanks for your explanation. I understand what you mean. However, I can say, as a fleet admiral, I am used to fleet members joining and leaving. It is the nature of the game.
  • never going to happen
    Currently my fleet is at Lv116. Assuming we can do 1 level a week (optimistic), that's 29 weeks to go.