Home The Bridge

How close are you to finishing the current levels of starbase ?

2»

Comments

• Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    never going to happen
    Currently my fleet is at Lv116. Assuming we can do 1 level a week (optimistic), that's 29 weeks to go.

Out of experience with my former fleet, i can tell you that final LVs need around 10-11 days.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    never going to happen
    I'm curious if you have decided you want fleets of just you, @WaldoMag and @Average Guy?

I am actually in a fleet of 3 but the other two are my kids accounts that log in once every couple of months for fun. I keep the fleet going for them really as I am like WaldoMag and would prefer to play for fun and not take on the extra responsibility of joining a fleet. A fleet of one gives me some bonuses and no concerns if I don't play or contribute for a day.
  • I'm curious if you have decided you want fleets of just you, @WaldoMag and @Average Guy?

I am actually in a fleet of 3 but the other two are my kids accounts that log in once every couple of months for fun. I keep the fleet going for them really as I am like WaldoMag and would prefer to play for fun and not take on the extra responsibility of joining a fleet. A fleet of one gives me some bonuses and no concerns if I don't play or contribute for a day.

Playing for fun is the best way to go in my opinion. I'm glad you found the way that works best for you.
    Admiral of the Inner Planets Alliance fleets
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ours is Level 90......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  •  Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    SECTION 14 has finished and completed it
  • Our Starbase was maxed on 02 February.
    If fortune favours us with awesome new people the new base will be finished in ~a year. :)
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    never going to happen
    We're at 90ish, I haven't checked lately. But I feel like it's going to be a while.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Consider us.....Done. :-) Now figure out who I'm with. Yaaaahaaahaaa. Lol
  • Dunno how Starbases work #noob :#
  • We have a level 95 starbase, but at our current rate of collecting holoemitters it's going to take it a long, long time before we finish, and by the time we do they'll probably have added a bunch of new rooms we'll never finish.

Yep.Holoemitters are our biggest roadblock. Severely lacking.
  • Probably never because we have idiots in my current fleet that put all their holos in the legendary replicator ration thing.... we have completed it 4 times... fml

I have at least one silent fleet member who is developing the Advanced Reclamation Unit on their own. It isn't the emitter one, but still...sheesh.
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We are at 76, and will never ever finish. It takes a month or more to gain holos for a single room because on average 11-15 people donate and 35-39 won’t/refuse/don’t care. I wish they would just put donations on the daily chores and throw out 10 more merits for it. Code it to ghost for fleetless players.
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Within a month
    We've got 3 rooms left (1 of which is half done), so not too much longer
  • Torias327 wrote: »
    We are at 76, and will never ever finish. It takes a month or more to gain holos for a single room because on average 11-15 people donate and 35-39 won’t/refuse/don’t care. I wish they would just put donations on the daily chores and throw out 10 more merits for it. Code it to ghost for fleetless players.

I can't speak to your own fleet dynamics, but we have some policies around donations and idleness. I monitor both and take steps with fleet members who reap the rewards of their fleetmates without helping out themselves.

I believe a smaller, participating fleet is better than a large, but unresponsive one.
  • Probably never because we have idiots in my current fleet that put all their holos in the legendary replicator ration thing.... we have completed it 4 times... fml

STAAAAHHHHHP
    :weary::cry:
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    never going to happen
    Bakerbeanz wrote: »
    Dunno how Starbases work #noob :#
    You have to be in a fleet first.
    Probably better to be in one that already exists.
    Or you could create your own.
    It will take forever by yourself.
    Better to get some others to join your fleet and then building rooms will be quicker.

Also, do not suggest doing what I did. I created another account using a different email address. But, a lot of effort will go in to that account as well as money.

Also, I learned the hard way. I thought the monthly card would be ten dil. a day. Did not realize until much money spent on dil. that the monthly card gave 100 dil. a day. But you have to log in every day to claim it.

Edit: I realize now you probably are saying your not a NOOB but info is good to have out there for the occasional NOOB to game visiting forum.