Home The Bridge

Petition to End All the Petitions

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Petition to End All the Petitions 59 votes

Yes. We need less Petitions
16%
AviTrekSSR BarkleySabine of Athensabegheer1Gib - Admiral MarinersHerbertFlemmingMúspell[BAD]Haere LinteseregJoeSage 2 10 votes
No. I love giving my opinion on everything
10%
RocpileGhostStalkerIcon66Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Madman1Bresus 6 votes
Star Trek is about unity and equality and everyone's opinion always matters
25%
Captain Durf[QH] Oxmyx[10F]MadMaxAggeJayBeezy(10F)GeekgirlDrone_one[S47] ELiLcmdrworf[Deleted User]DScottHewitt•§ë• Captain TatemMe [AUS]CurzonDZuuru 15 votes
Let's talk about Picard's show now
16%
KaiRo(CSF) Jesus Is Lord [••••]Paladin 27Odo MarmarosaSunshineRikerDavey1983Parker RobbinssagimaLynHawkTerrh'vnau 10 votes
Where's the bacon?!?!?
30%
[RotP]Ran AirenZombie Squirrel Jim RaynorHungry Dog DDMIronagedaverobownageYateball[7TW] Attack EyebrowsDirk GundersonGaldranAverage GuySeven of One ProontRegolasIvlainCommander ShranT'Rama Bri 18 votes

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Discuss and stuff.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would we stop petitions and/or polls? IMO, they've proven to be an effective way to effect change in the game.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Where's the bacon?!?!?
    Mmmm..... Let's talk about bacon in the 24th century. How has civilization and cuisine progressed between now and then based on how bacon is prepared, presented and consumed?
    Why would we stop petitions and/or polls? IMO, they've proven to be an effective way to effect change in the game.

Humour is hard to convey in typing. My bad.......
  • Let's talk about Picard's show now
    I WANT THE PICARD SHOW!?!?!?!
    ...but yes we shouldnt stop with the petitions...
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭

D'oh! Sorry dude.

D'oh! Sorry dude.

No worries. My sense of humour is quirky on a good day. Now dealing with fourth month of a respiratory virus, depression, and other stuff. Was mostly trying to lighten my mood.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Yes. We need less Petitions
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmmm..... Let's talk about bacon in the 24th century. How has civilization and cuisine progressed between now and then based on how bacon is prepared, presented and consumed?

I forget who (I'm sure someone knows) raised the idea that if we had replicators that could fashion food that tasted and had the same consistency as the real thing, but bypassed the part of taking the meat from a living creature, they'd try human meat just out of curiosity. I haven't been able to get that out of my head and now the replicators just feel perverse to me.

I forget who (I'm sure someone knows) raised the idea that if we had replicators that could fashion food that tasted and had the same consistency as the real thing, but bypassed the part of taking the meat from a living creature, they'd try human meat just out of curiosity. I haven't been able to get that out of my head and now the replicators just feel perverse to me.

Salted ham.
    As long as we're nit-picking and sharing obscure information that matters to a few, may I point out that, grammatically speaking, there is a difference between less and fewer? Less would imply an uncountable amount while fewer shows a countable quantity.

Thank you. This has been an annoying public service announcement.

Queen Mary had a favorite croquet mallet made from a narwhal tusk. She never lost a match with it.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's the bacon?!?!?
    I wanted to answer with unity and equality then I saw bacon. Now I'm hungry.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's the bacon?!?!?
    I can always be distracted by a full english...... mmmmm.... what were we talking about
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Where's the bacon?!?!?
    This game could use more bacon.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's the bacon?!?!?
    I was one that thought polls were useless because they were ignored... but Shan has come through and is posting ship stats with new crew released now which is amazing and that was a result of a long poll thread so..... I guess we're all getting bacon people!
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as we're nit-picking and sharing obscure information that matters to a few, may I point out that, grammatically speaking, there is a difference between less and fewer? Less would imply an uncountable amount while fewer shows a countable quantity.

Thank you. This has been an annoying public service announcement.

My equivalent to that is when people say car-muhl versus care-uh-mel. Carmel is a place. Caramel is the food item

Where's the bacon?!?!?

I have the ability to mentally differentiate between bacon and everything else you said, so replicators, bring on the bacon. 🤗
  • Star Trek is about unity and equality and everyone's opinion always matters
    Bacon?

Did you all miss the message from the Kelpian episodes? Eating foods from the same class is wrong. Piglets get separation anxiety when forced away from their mothers.
    Where's the bacon?!?!?
    Bacon?

Did you all miss the message from the Kelpian episodes? Eating foods from the same class is wrong. Piglets get separation anxiety when forced away from their mothers.

The only thing that made sense to me in your message was:

Bacon?

The answer is:

Yes, bacon.
  • Star Trek is about unity and equality and everyone's opinion always matters
    And that is part of humanity's problem. :-(
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Can't wait to see the new Picard show. I wonder what kind of hijinks baby Picard will get up to.

3gfxm2eneavg.jpg

Yeah it will be good to finally get the prequel to kid Picard that we have all been clamoring for!
    0jku1be55dju.jpg

Let’s fly!
    Hopefully it won't be too far in Picard's future.....

https://youtu.be/tVuxvJVdZQc
    This poll didn't end all polls. I feel let down now. :(

The polls...they will never die!!! They will outlive even the youngest of us all...THEY ARE IMMORTAL!!!!!!!

The polls...they will never die!!! They will outlive even the youngest of us all...THEY ARE IMMORTAL!!!!!!!

But in the end, all the Polls have a big sword fight and try to decapitate each other.

There can be on!y one!!!

But in the end, all the Polls have a big sword fight and try to decapitate each other.

There can be on!y one!!!

So you are saying...it is a poll Battle Royale?