Home The Bridge

Petition on when the next Honor Hall crew should be released. Since petitions are a thing now

2»

Comments

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    The week after that
    Month of Hell was the one with the most votes.

Oops wrong poll
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivlain wrote: »
    Would the current Honor Hall residents go in the portal, or just not.be available right away?

I think like when Cap’n Bev was released, existing honor hall-only crew will remain and someone new will join them. Pitchforks and torches were passed around last time, just in case Kahless was going to be pulled, and DB did everyone a solid by leaving him right where he was.

It's interesting though. I have both Cap'n Bev and Kahless, yet only Kahless remains in my honour hall for potential repurchase. Bev for some reason hasn't appeared back in there. Not that I would want to get a second one of either of them from the HH, but it is curious.

When they reset the Honor Hall with EMH Mk 2, Stargazer Picard reappeared again for me for purchase.
    Same happened when Captain Beverly Picard was introduced. Kahless was again there for purchase.
    I think in the attempt of DB to keep the original Honor Hall cards available, made them available for everyone, even if already purchased; which was probably unintentional.
    Intentionally Left Blank