Home The Bridge

Petition on when the next Honor Hall crew should be released. Since petitions are a thing now

YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
The poll is obviosuly meant to be light hearted... BUT.... it seems like we're easily due for a new addition

Petition on when the next Honor Hall crew should be released. Since petitions are a thing now 40 votes

Next week
37%
NS111111[TLA]  84wbHungry Dog DDMK Han Solo Ng & Thank4 All DteacmdrworfThurthoradDScottHewitt•§ë• Captain TatemrobownageYateballNSEA Protector 1999{R•PHX}Captain StupidProontFox Van Vox Bri 15 votes
The week after that
7%
[KM]VidemMajor Konigs/SSR/ AHSOG 3 votes
The week after that
17%
Travis S McClainbarrydancerZetterbeard PGHNateGrimbleAdiTrue Trans Soul Rebel 7 votes
The week after that
37%
WaldoMagRocpileJim RaynorJim SteeleKTzAggeJayBeezyOdo MarmarosaSunshineRiker[Deleted User]V’ger*Nomad* {PoF}JoeSage 2IvlainCroakerBC 15 votes

Comments

• FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    The week after that
    Soon.

Seriously, though, I'd like to know. I've got a lot of honor burning a hole in my pocket, but I don't want to use it in case Seven shows up.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    The week after that
    I dunno why I voted at all, let alone for The Week After The Week After Next Week. I'm sitting at 80k Honor presently, with 50k earmarked for the next mega-event, so I'm not gonna jump all over whoever it ends up being immediately anyway.
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    The week after that
    Would the current Honor Hall residents go in the portal, or just not.be available right away?
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivlain wrote: »
    Would the current Honor Hall residents go in the portal, or just not.be available right away?

I think like when Cap’n Bev was released, existing honor hall-only crew will remain and someone new will join them. Pitchforks and torches were passed around last time, just in case Kahless was going to be pulled, and DB did everyone a solid by leaving him right where he was.
    The week after that

As I understand it, the plan is to restrict them to the Honor Hall permanently.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next week
    I've been keeping 100k free waiting for damn Cheesecake Seven.
  • You forgot to add an 'I don't care option' since the honor hall crew is always a majority gauntlet useful crew, and since i rarely play gauntlet because in my mind it is the most greedy money grab attempt, lopsided rewards, and worst skewed rng part of the game...i dont care when the new honor hall crew is released...i will continue buying citations thank you very much!
  • I missed the option: are there crew in the honour hall? And the month after that
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the consensus is the new honor hall inductee will be Cheesecake Seven? I put my vote in for Mr. Mot the barber. A barber should have off the charts diplomacy. AMANDA ROGERS!!!!
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    So the consensus is the new honor hall inductee will be Cheesecake Seven? I put my vote in for Mr. Mot the barber. A barber should have off the charts diplomacy. AMANDA ROGERS!!!!

Oh, I think Mr. Mot is an excellent candidate for the next 2* or 1* in the honor hall :-)

Cheesecake Doctor Seven as the next honor hall legendary would make me unhappy...I’ve been stockpiling dilithium for Tuesday packs rather than honor for anything other than citations. Amanda Rogers, on the other hand, might work out real nicely. Maybe SCI/MED/DIP? Although those three go together often enough, I don’t think anyone has them in that order.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cheesecake Doctor Seven as the next honor hall legendary would make me unhappy...I’ve been stockpiling dilithium for Tuesday packs rather than honor for anything other than citations. Amanda Rogers, on the other hand, might work out real nicely. Maybe SCI/MED/DIP? Although those three go together often enough, I don’t think anyone has them in that order.

Yes, the order is very underrated. Could even replace DIP with SEC for smacking Q around. Takes one tough hombre to do that

Yes, the order is very underrated. Could even replace DIP with SEC for smacking Q around. Takes one tough hombre to do that

Very true. ENG could even be a reasonable choice, since “eco-regeneration” (one of the things that Beverly was impressed with from
    Amanda’s transcript) doesn’t sound to me like a purely scientific activity. And that would make players pretty happy, to boot.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    A petition that is also a poll. My head... it has begun a self-destruct countdown. XD

That said... are we talking about adding or rotating current to the portal and replacing?
    Farewell 🖖
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Next week
    A petition that is also a poll. My head... it has begun a self-destruct countdown. XD

That said... are we talking about adding or rotating current to the portal and replacing?

Either.... Captain Beverly was SUPPOSED to be a replacement but they decided to keep both so I'd just assume that any future 100k crew will also just be additions
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm all for any addition any time now. I'm also for rotation, but that would have to be done with about a month notice so people could get them before they go.

My one recommendation would be to add a 3* and 5* crew. Mostly to keep an even number of slots. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Next week
    Now
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    The week after that
    I think in a months time is about right.

@ JL
    It does not matter to me either I only pay 50,000 honor for a citation for the megaevent legendary crew. I have not cited any other legendaries.
    So I am not going to pay twice that for a honor hall crew.

Let's see 550 honor for legendary dismissed. 100k roughly 182 dismissed legendaries. I suppose that is better than getting a dupe from a honor begold.

If ever I get to the point where I have about a 50/50 chance of all immortalized begold, I may have to spend on those citations. But that only happens if the rate of new legendaries slow down. Not going to happen. If it does game probably will be ending.

Actually 50/50 is too high more like 20% chance.
    Doing rough math should be 10% chance.

Roughly 46% of the legendary crew immortalized. Though this is pack dependent or portal dependent.
  • edited March 2019
    Next week
    I know it's been a year now since last HH sale & revamp.
    Get with it DB! Tired of waiting!
  • The week after that
    I don't quite have 100k honor yet, so if they release cheesecake seven or any other female character, those almost 100k honor points will be gone shortly thereafter...
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    The week after that
    Capt Bev = TNG
    Kahless = TNG
    Picard = TNG
    Mk ll = Voy

Maybe time for an TOS honor hall addition..... My vote is:

effclvrbuci9.png

Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do people actually want Cheesecake Seven, or is this just a running forum joke?
    ByloBand wrote: »

I, for one, really want her on my crew. Iconic art and the likelihood of a desperately-needed skill combo? What’s not to like?
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019

Ancient wish of mine. Voyager is not my fav series. But those 2 were my favourites of the show. Also fused together they could make a trait "monster". And hopefully have at least one killer base as "bonus"...
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭

I think like when Cap’n Bev was released, existing honor hall-only crew will remain and someone new will join them. Pitchforks and torches were passed around last time, just in case Kahless was going to be pulled, and DB did everyone a solid by leaving him right where he was.

It's interesting though. I have both Cap'n Bev and Kahless, yet only Kahless remains in my honour hall for potential repurchase. Bev for some reason hasn't appeared back in there. Not that I would want to get a second one of either of them from the HH, but it is curious.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019

I, for one, really want her on my crew. Iconic art and the likelihood of a desperately-needed skill combo? What’s not to like?

What really excites me about Cheesecake Doctor Seven is yes of course the trait treasure trove, but most importantly, she would probably be our only character (to date) that is strong in *both* MED and ENG. If you look at all the MED/ENG/X combo characters, none of them are strong in both MED and ENG, if they are strong in ENG, then X is their second strongest and MED is their weak 3rd skill; likewise, if MED is their strongest, X is their second strongest and ENG is their weak 3rd skill. No one is strong in both medicine and engineering yet, and it is quite a rare combo as is. But Cheesecake Seven would have both of those as her strongest skills, because MED is the Doc's speciality, and ENG is Seven's. SCI would likely be their third skill which would be the weakish one.

Just some data on what I'm talking about with MED/ENG characters...
    Temporal Prisoner Chakotay - SEC strong, ENG strong, MED weak
    Leonardo da Vinci - SCI strong, ENG strong, MED weak
    Delta Flyer Paris - CMD strong, ENG strong, MED weak
    Phlox au naturel - SCI strong, MED strong, ENG weak
    Stranded Quark - DIP strong, ENG strong, MED weak
    Mirror Stamets - SCI strong, ENG strong, MED weak
    The Caretaker - ENG strong, SCI strong, MED weak
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭

I want her. Maybe more than everyone else added together
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
    The week after that
    Personally, I want

I'd be lying if I said she was especially important to me personally, but I did enjoy the episode. It's an okay Doctor story, but a really fun Seven story that managed to insert some actual character development. Plus, her reaction to eating cheesecake is absolutely delightful and one of my favorite Seven scenes.