Home The Bridge

Anyone else not able to click the link for the Survey?!?!?

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
Got a pop up message on loading about a Survey for the next Mega Event. Clicked all over the Banner and it will not open......
"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Comments

• Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on my laptop and it worked for me. I did have to click it a couple of times before anything happened, but when it finally did open, it opened in two tabs.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm on my laptop and it worked for me. I did have to click it a couple of times before anything happened, but when it finally did open, it opened in two tabs.

I clicked the "Click Here" and everywhere else on the Banner multiple times. It must hate me!!!!!
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I don't like the survey because some of the choices are unclear.

Cardassian vs Maquis and Voyager's years of hell were explained decently.
    Wraith of Kirk?
    Summer?
    Vacation?
    Celebration?
    Explorers?
    Cultural figures?

You could give some additional info about this.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to click it once and it took me to my browser but didnt open it to anything and then I went back to the game and clicked the link a second time and it worked.
    Let’s fly!
    I went with Summer. I figured it could encompass a lot of the Vacation stuff (Risa, Paxau Resort from VOY), but also include Baseball and I might finally get Niners Ezri Dax.
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Month of hell for me
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    Cardassian vs Maquis for me.

I think we need more Cardassians.
  • And more Maquis, both factions are too light on numbers.
    Cardassian vs Maquis for me.

I think we need more Cardassians.

My wish list for that mega would be:

CARDASSIAN
    Amon Maritza (Cardassian who tried to atone for Gul Darhe'el's war crimes in DS9 "Duet")
    Gul Evek (Cardassian gul who appeared in TNG, DS9, and VOY episodes)
    Gul Ocett (investigated the DNA mystery in TNG "Clues")
    Tekeny Ghemor (Central Command figure exposed by the Obsidian Order in DS9 "Second Skin")

MAQUIS
    Cal Hudson (Sisko's Starfleet friend who joins in DS9 "The Maquis")
    Macias (takes undercover Ro under his wing in TNG "Preemptive Strike")
    Sakonna (Vulcan arms dealer in DS9 "The Maquis")
    Teero Anaydis (fanatical Vedek in VOY "Repression"; referenced in-game already)

Gul Evek, would be some variation of CMD/DIP/SEC, which we don't really need, but given that he appeared in TNG, DS9, and VOY, I think there's a (minor) case to be made for him as an appropriate recurring Legendary.
  • Month of hell.
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Month of Hell here too.

In addition to the Janeway to end all Janeways, we could get Tactical Officer Neelix, Blind Tuvok, and maybe even Hero Kes with engineering from "Before and After."
    I was torn between the Undercover Operatives one and "Month of Hell". I finally went for "Month of Hell", because the episode has been much requested for an Event. And I suspect we will get a lot more Agents with Section 31 being active in Disco, and having their own series coming.

Voted on other account through the App.......
  • Since most of the options were trait based, I just picked the one that I already had the most bonus crew for, which would be a Cultural Figures. And I figure with that theme there’s a chance for a highly wanted card as the recurring Mega
  • Undercover Operatives. We need another Garak
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
    Kaitee wrote: »
    I know it's not going to get in, but I went Romance. I mean you could have Katie O'Clare Janeway, Picard with his flute from the Nella Daren episode, Psi 2000 Kirk lamenting he can't leave his beloved ship, Trip and Reed, Salia, Unimatrix Annika, Jenna D'Sora, Zora, Fenna/Lidell, rejuvenated Cochrane and the Companion, specifically remove all versions of Geordi from the portal pool for the month, it'd be fun.

"Trip and Reed".

That made me laugh out loud. I don't know what you call the married, arguey version of a bromance, but there it was........
  • 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally month of hell.
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • PetrichorPetrichor ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Hey, y'all. Posted a poll on this, curious to see what everyone picked.

Here:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13302/what-did-you-pick-for-the-next-mega-event-theme#latest
    Hey, y'all. Posted a poll on this, curious to see what everyone picked.

Here:

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13302/what-did-you-pick-for-the-next-mega-event-theme#latest

I didn't even think to include "What did you pick?" question.

Thanx!!!
  • I also chose Month of Hell, but if there had been multiple choices, Undercover agents and Cardassian vs Maquis would have been a close second and third. I just really want everyone from the Year of Hell episodes :D
  • 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally month of hell
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • Havent gotten a link or survey at all, but i wouldve definately picked "Month of Hell"
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Havent gotten a link or survey at all, but i wouldve definately picked "Month of Hell"

This is the direct link to the survey, for folks who couldn't access it:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/sttvote

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaitee wrote: »
    I know it's not going to get in, but I went Romance. I mean you could have Katie O'Clare Janeway, Picard with his flute from the Nella Daren episode, Psi 2000 Kirk lamenting he can't leave his beloved ship, Trip and Reed, Salia, Unimatrix Annika, Jenna D'Sora, Zora, Fenna/Lidell, rejuvenated Cochrane and the Companion, specifically remove all versions of Geordi from the portal pool for the month, it'd be fun.

One more character suggestion for you: Tourist Tucker. Tourist Reed could be the existing 4* when Tucker is released.