Home The Bridge

New Event Type Ideas

2»

Comments

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have an event where I am given 5/5 of the new legendary for doing nothing and everyone else is out of luck. :p
    Let’s fly!
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    When you think of what exists already as events.
    The only thought does seem to be a gauntlet or voyage or both.
    But also we do not have an event that the process involves rescuing crew and fusing them. I would say skip the need for leveling them up that would be like Galaxy. Just rescue 1FFE crew and then fuse them as the rarity required. Points given out for all the different rarity level for FF crew.

Of course, they would probably be in our inventory.
    Existing as items.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that we are getting Campaigns, maybe DB can consider these for a future update, maybe next year.
    Farewell 🖖
  • ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that we are getting Campaigns, maybe DB can consider these for a future update, maybe next year.

That's less funny than you think. We do desperately need a new event type and it's bothers me no end to see resources being spent on ideas like campaigns rather than the development of the actual game. I would love a Voyage event type for example. For me, Voyages are the core of the game. I'd also like to see a use for a lot of older cards or some of the newer somewhat underwhelming 2 stat cards that have come out recently. Events where only 2 stats get used could be perfect for making those cards more desirable and would really freshen up the game.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thurthorad wrote: »

That's less funny than you think. We do desperately need a new event type and it's bothers me no end to see resources being spent on ideas like campaigns rather than the development of the actual game. I would love a Voyage event type for example. For me, Voyages are the core of the game. I'd also like to see a use for a lot of older cards or some of the newer somewhat underwhelming 2 stat cards that have come out recently. Events where only 2 stats get used could be perfect for making those cards more desirable and would really freshen up the game.

I wasn't being funny. As much as I would love to see something fresh sooner, I don't presume to know the work that would be needed on their end.

I like the idea of an event that would favor 2-skill crew. Did you have something specific in mind, @Thurthorad ?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A voyage event is a must but it should be different than a standard voyage or else it will feel like regular game play. I love the idea of multiple Voyages at once. Any way to use as much of our hard earned crew as possible at once makes it feel way more valuable having them all