Home The Bridge

Temporal Misalignment Threshold and Community pulls

2»

Comments

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honor, with some fuel thrown in. But I did finish off my Kumari, so that was nice.

zb0abpkl5ky0.png
    f06j4brf1i4l.png
  • Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    5r4fs682gs88.png

First star for Galen, 400 honor and fuel replicator.
  • Saving mine for a future portal update. Best if I do that as I was away for 5 months and would have better odds with my beholds.

Side question: when was the most recent Time Portal update?

pn00mkxowc19.png
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honor for my community pull. I have yet to finish thresholds.
  • Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    All honor and already maxed ships. Disappointing.

yd2q6aioqnss.png
    htufc746g953.png
    bphgzyl42j66.png
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • 1700 honor and schems from the combined.
  • Threshold - 800 honor
    Community - honor and this begold:
    lc0c2vgig0c4.jpg

Took Odo

Also got my 5th * on Wrathful Khan from a merit pull. All-in-all, a good weekend.

That Odo is a good choice. He can be Odo or a Dax in events for bonus crew.
  • I've been wanting him for a while.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    My community reward was very little honor and lots of schematics. My threshold reward was 1000 honor. Nothing I needed in either, but good honor from threshold.
  • edited March 2019
    x7dc2cc41ix1.jpg
    On my 2nd VIP0 account.. 4th on Phlox, 2nd on Madred and Kurros
    Officer - Second Star to the Right
    Second Star to the Right - Join Today!
    Fleet for Serious Gamers/Trekkers

Officer - VIP 0 Heroes (SkinterTailor)
    Officer - VIP 0 Champions (SkintestTailor)
  • Only schematics and honor...BUT last slot was a begoldwith two extremly weak legendaries so i went with Virtuoso Doctor
  • SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    Honor and replicator fuel.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    [10F] Newt wrote: »
    Saving mine for a future portal update. Best if I do that as I was away for 5 months and would have better odds with my beholds.

pn00mkxowc19.png

I am saving mine as well. I don’t recall the exact date when the portal was last updated but I feel we are closer to when the next update should be than we are to the last one.
    We got portal updates in December and January, so we should be good for a little while before the next one.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    1st time in 2 years got a begold from community rewards.......of course I had all 3 choices already immo'd............. :neutral::unamused:
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • 1400 honor and rep fuel.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threshold was just honor, but it gave me enough for a 5* citation. I immortalized Tuxedo Nog and now I'm two stars on Data V away from getting Lucille Davenport.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    We got portal updates in December and January, so we should be good for a little while before the next one.

December 11th is confirmed (the update confirmation topic was here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/12408/portal-update-confirmation-thread/p1) but I thought the subsequent update was just to correct the long-standing error of not having Surak (among a couple other oddities). The previous major update was August 14th, so if DB holds to the same timing we should possibly expect one this time next month or in May (if we count from the Surak update).

Even if DB slides back into a biannual portal update cycle, we’re halfway to the next update and some of us have very few 4* crew left to fuse out of the current available pool...I’m down to three: Gabriel Bell, Malik, and Ambassador K’Ehleyr. Tarquin, Disguised Chakotay, Wedding Day Quark, Smuggler Kasidy Yates, Admiral Dougherty, and Irumodic Syndrome Picard are all on my to-do list (not to mention the newest Tuesday 4*s that for sure won’t make it in the next update). Adding them won’t end all-immortal beholds for me but it will help cut down on them for a while.

December 11th is confirmed (the update confirmation topic was here: https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/12408/portal-update-confirmation-thread/p1) but I thought the subsequent update was just to correct the long-standing error of not having Surak (among a couple other oddities). The previous major update was August 14th, so if DB holds to the same timing we should possibly expect one this time next month or in May (if we count from the Surak update).

Even if DB slides back into a biannual portal update cycle, we’re halfway to the next update and some of us have very few 4* crew left to fuse out of the current available pool...I’m down to three: Gabriel Bell, Malik, and Ambassador K’Ehleyr. Tarquin, Disguised Chakotay, Wedding Day Quark, Smuggler Kasidy Yates, Admiral Dougherty, and Irumodic Syndrome Picard are all on my to-do list (not to mention the newest Tuesday 4*s that for sure won’t make it in the next update). Adding them won’t end all-immortal beholds for me but it will help cut down on them for a while.

The 7.0.9 update for Convergence Day included the following (mostly omissions from the December update):

5* - Kolinahr Spock
    5* - Surak
    5* - Prince Bashir
    4* - Amanda Grayson
    3* - Tourist Jadzia Dax
    3* - Lt. Commander Jack Crusher
    2* - Losira
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got nothing from Community.
    Got two 4* beholds from Threshold. First was all-Immortal, second got me my 4th HoloBarclay.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • ff144kr4b7bk.png
    92o5u3opot7r.png
    s4oyscrccq8q.png
    One Neelix doesn’t seem huge, but it finished off Tuvix. Two packs cleared up three crew slots, so I’m pretty darn happy
  • Threshold - 800 honor
    lc0c2vgig0c4.jpg

Took Odo

Also got my 5th * on Wrathful Khan from a merit pull. All-in-all, a good weekend.

That Odo is a good choice. He can be Odo or a Dax in events for bonus crew.

The 7.0.9 update for Convergence Day included the following (mostly omissions from the December update):

5* - Kolinahr Spock
    5* - Surak
    5* - Prince Bashir
    4* - Amanda Grayson
    3* - Tourist Jadzia Dax
    3* - Lt. Commander Jack Crusher
    2* - Losira

Hmmm, none of these being added in December and January helps me for portal pulls. I am relatively up to date on crew through most of October 2018 when I took a break from the game. Going by what was added, if there is an update say in April it would only add them through October and still wouldn't add many 4* crew that I would try premium pulls for. Guess I will continue to save up my premium pulls for when the missing 4-5 months finally gets added into the Time Portal.
  • [DC] Picard Loves Reds[DC] Picard Loves Reds ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Threshold - 800 honor
    lc0c2vgig0c4.jpg

Took Odo

And to close out the event, I got this Begold in my 3* portal drop for my solo rankinggomxo7vvm3ju.jpg
    Although Lorca has a nice CMD base score, I couldn't turn down Picard now could I? :)
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/5Md_nDXAOZ8

Third Star for a 4* from a Behold
    500 Honour for3*s
    Four Scheme Sets for Ships, one of which took Saca
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Saving mine for a future portal update. Best if I do that as I was away for 5 months and would have better odds with my beholds.

pn00mkxowc19.png

Been a little while. Maybe just missed it if you went away five months ago? I'll look for the Update Thread.

EDIT: 11th December 2018

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/12399/server-release-notes-12-11-time-portal-update-edition#latest
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."