Home Past Anomalies
Options

[Resolved]Fleet not keeping Level Requirement

RatoverlordRatoverlord ✭✭
edited March 2019 in Past Anomalies
When I change the level from 10 to none and save it, it changes back to 10 when I log out of or maybe into the game.

Fleet name is TN Volunteers.

I first noticed it Tuesday, but I do not know if it was happening before then. When I recently became the admiral it was at 10. I did change it to none and know that it had stayed at none until recently.

Changing it in game does effect the listing for suggested players in the Starbase. It shows me level 9 captians after saving it. I made an account on Steam (my main account is on Android) to see what fleet invites looked like to the receipents that is level 9. After changing it to none and saving, the main account will see the level 9 account and can invite it to the fleet. The level 9 account gets the invite but cannot join because the invite show level 10+. I opened the main account, changed to none, saved, opened the level 9 account, and then sent invite from the main account. The level 9 account also shows the fleet as 10+ when searching for a fleet.

I have changed the fleet advertisement and it did stay. I am to afraid to try changing the enrollment status because it is where I want it.
Admiral of TN Volunteers

Your simple talior,
Elim

Comments

• Options
    Having the same issue here. As are many of my friends fleets ... really annoying .. automated response from ticket said that it’s effecting a small amount of fleets and also they are in no hurry to fix it
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    When did this start?
    I must say I have not heard about this particular issue so I would like to understand if it is new or has been going on for a long time.
  • Options
    It started after the latest upgrade.
  • Options
    Donak [¥SA]Donak [¥SA] ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Shan this is really bad one as we can’t get payers into our fleets ( those who’s lv froze like mine at 70) unless we recruit those of 70 or higher. I spent several hrs yesterday recruiting and the players kept reporting that they could not enter. I reset the lv to 40 and restarted and again in reads 70 !! Other fleets have had theirs stuck on different lvs. We have all sent in tickets
  • Options
    I noticed it on Tuesday. It could have been a few days earlier.
    Admiral of TN Volunteers

Your simple talior,
    Elim
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for those details.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan this is really bad one as we can’t get payers into our fleets ( those who’s lv froze like mine at 70) unless we recruit those of 70 or higher. I spent several hrs yesterday recruiting and the players kept reporting that they could not enter. I reset the lv to 40 and restarted and again in reads 70 !! Other fleets have had theirs stuck on different lvs. We have all sent in tickets

On my end, I see your fleet with a requirement of level 50, is this correct? And is this what is displayed in game?
  • Options
    cqxq9pl9p74c.png
  • Options
    Always 70 .. I can change it to let’s say 50 .. it will read 50 but players tell me they can’t join as it says lv 70 required. And when I restart it’s back to 70
  • Options
    Fleet Barrel of bloodline and fleet suncoast are experiencing the same. However those fleets are stuck on different lvs 😩
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok thank you for confirming. Letting the team know.
  • Options
    Your Welcome
  • Options
    Any update Shan ?
  • Options
    Same issue here... It's very annoying while it makes it way more harder to recruit new Captains. And with these open spots you'll lack people to spend for the Starbase on a regular basis :-/ ... Meaning it really costs the fleets affected.
  • Options
    ChangChang ✭✭✭
    Been like this for at least 6 months to a year.
  • Options
    6 months !!!! That’s a disaster !! I wouldn’t mind so much but mine is stuck at 70 😩😩
  • Options
    Yes. As we lose players due to inactivity the fleet will slowly die as over lv 70 players are hard to recruit and a small pool to draw from
  • Options
    We had the same issue when our fleet tried to change to open enrollment. We tried to set a level of 50 and it kept resetting to 20, forcing us to close registration again. Our Admiral submitted a ticket about it but we don't know what the resolution was (if any)
  • Options
    This can kill off a fleet quickly when it makes it so difficult to recruit. It happened after the last upgrade. Please make this a top priority. We must have a fix before we all just leave our fleets because they are empty, or inactive and we cannot recruit. May have to quit the game. Please focus all your attention on this. I'm sure everyone would rather have this fixed so we can continue to play instead of anything else. Shan, please help!!
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not have an update but I do know that it has not been forgotten.
    I apologize for the inconvenience this is causing all the fleets affected, and I appreciate your patience in this matter.
  • Options
    Anxiously awaiting a fix before we lose our fleet. Thanks Shan!
  • Options
    GaldranGaldran ✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    I am having the same issue, can someone change the level requirement for my fleet to 10 until this is resolved?

We just lost 4 people over the new campaigns, that quit playing cause they think its making the game pay2win and can't replace them.

Fleet: "Federation DTI"
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galdran wrote: »
    I am having the same issue, can someone change the level requirement for my fleet to 10 until this is resolved?

We just lost 4 people over the new campaigns, that quit playing cause they think its making the game pay2win and can't replace them.

Fleet: "Federation DTI"

Unfortunately it is not something PS can assist with either, I am sorry :(
  • Options
    Issue confirmed from here.

|!¡!| FREE FEDERATION stuck at lvl 60.

Please fix soon.
  • Options
    Chang wrote: »

What fleet are you in?
  • Options
    GaldranGaldran ✭✭✭
    Chang wrote: »

It has not been 6 months, I have changed the level requirement of my fleet more recently than that. Unless it is an issue that started and slowly spread to other fleets over time.
  • Options
    Ours was after the update last week.
  • Options
    Fleet level is still stuck!! Help!! Impossible to recruit!!
  • Options
    Don't really known when ours started, but I can tell you it's still stuck. Really hard to bring in fresh blood when we cant drop the required level.
  • Options
    Master Foo wrote: »
    Don't really known when ours started, but I can tell you it's still stuck. Really hard to bring in fresh blood when we cant drop the required level.

What fleet are you in Master Foo??