Home The Bridge
Options

October Timelines Q&A

13»

Comments

• Options
    Shinzon should keep the Romulan trait. He was the freaking Preator.
  • Options
    TONYLEGEND wrote: »
    Will the game ever load faster?

If you don't use anything that runs windoze or 'droid OS (or through FB for that matter), it loads quite fast. :D
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    TONYLEGEND wrote: »
    Will the game ever load faster?

If you don't use anything that runs windoze or 'droid OS (or through FB for that matter), it loads quite fast. :D

Lol it loads pretty fast on the non Big Brother OS--- -Droid just fine dandy and quick, assuming your phone isn't 5 years old.
  • Options
    When will we see the November Q&A?

An new update is due.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    The date for the next Q&A is not known yet.
    It will not be a monthly occurrence :)
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

It is a great feature and appreciated. I would prefer to see it monthly but thanks for the heads up.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you look at the new starbase enhancement ideas posted in "Make It So"? Pete even took a lot of time to make graphical showcases of how the new starbase (with actual levels for the starbase itself) could look like.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭

I was assuming like 2017, that we'd get 2 in 2018 and it be an irregularly scheduled bi-annual occurrence.

• Options
    Are we just posting comments and talk among players only here?
  • Options

Will you at least answer some more questions that were posted in the first Q&A? Otherwise I'll just have to repeat my questions in the coming Q&A's until I finally get an answer.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been unstickied so I assume this will fade into obscurity until some great new feature DB wants to promote or something else relating to Discovery is brought to light and they decide its time for another Q&A. (Remember the last one before this was the at a major release of the client software. This one near the Discovery and layoff events.)