Home The Bridge

New feature: Campaigns

2»

Comments

• Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can buy a steam pack for 10$ any day of the week for 10$ that gives you 10 packs and 700 dil (Steam dummy account needed for multiple purchases, obviously).

I'd think this would definitely be against the Terms of Service laid out by both Steam and DB.

Heh, probably responsible for half of their revenue.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    My little hatbox on Tier Two had a 1* Pocket Watch for RAF Bashir.

My main account got some one star item I do not remember. But my second account got Rare Model Enterprise.

The next level one can have rare to legendary. Make sure to have those type of items available in your crew to be filled. I will be getting that hatbox tomorrow, which will not be too long from now.

Well my main account had nobody needing a rare item. So it gave me a rare Klingon communicator to add to my ever growing list of items. I guess if they plan to release campaigns, they better give us the ability to actually see the name of items we only have one of on the replicator screen.

My second account got a rare starfleet Command Uniform which I needed.

BTW one thing missing on those hat boxes are the odds of getting each rarity. Since the plan is to charge money, they will have to do it on the Premium Campaign Equipment Crate.