Home The Bridge
Options

Who should I give my legendary Citation to?

weatherseedweatherseed ✭✭
edited October 2017 in The Bridge
I've got the honor to spend but too many characters to choose from.
Format will be Name - X/5 - Level sorted by number of stars.
Not listed is T'Kuvma since I plan on trying my luck in the post-event pack.
They say time is the fire in which we burn.

Who should I give my legendary Citation to? 78 votes

Harcourt Fenton Mudd - 3/5 -100
6%
cpt tribble [TUFG] Siguard[QH] OxmyxLarxene[|YoH|] Ashvoyager 5 votes
Agent Janeway - 3/5 - 100
11%
[RO]BitterDevilAmphistaffAsspin[UFP] notsure4president{SST} Captain Magenta BorealisPallidyneIrialArachnia {BWN}Captain Von Trapp 9 votes
Sheriff of Nottingham Q - 3/5 - 100
7%
The Fishfaroguy[BL] Q dwhisperNemeton[DB:LOL] eXo | Kurrostanza 6 votes
Cadet Sylvia Tilly - 3/5 - 100
26%
ReneeUhnay<TGE> DangerDrake[KM]VidemCaptain TFguest_7456MystikaleXo | Cadet MattLady GaghgaghThis Sisko1MidspeedRNGeverythingVepalProsper_0[GoT] Terfin(OPA) Major Herpscannabination(HGH)ApolloPepex82SST - 9of7[UFP] Dazzer 21 votes
Suliban Reed - 3/5 - 100
1%
Grant77 1 vote
Mirror Spock - 3/5 - 100
10%
CaptainUnderpantsCaptain DurfCaptain Lost[QH]Eric Nelson[Sushi] Ootoro[SSR] GTMETLuelenCapt. Pete Owen 8 votes
Mirror Regent Worf - 3/5 -100
1%
Raphillon 1 vote
Locutus of Borg - 2/5 - 100
19%
Peachtree Rex[SoCo] Dr. AcularTravis S McClainIvanstoneSpaceWereDragonLocutus_of_Borg_FutureImperfectaPaladin 27LChewyTcalThe Great GornholioTeknoDaveTP do better!! ~Colli~ (PoF)guest_683225871888387Iceberg 15 votes
Bartender Guinan - 2/5 - 100
3%
Dpmt[STJ] Wendellericdx 3 votes
Kahless the Unforgettable - 1/5 - 40
11%
BardezCapt. ChaosJim SteeleHungry Dog DDMMaestroDaVinciPhotonKimal103bowdyThePooBurner 9 votes

Comments

• Options
    I would go with Kahless, because why not? But Locutus is a strong second choice.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Options
    Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went with Tilly because most people are in need of strong engineers and she is one.
    Ultimately though look at your top 10 in each skill and see what the lowest is and the highest and go from there in your decision.
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Options
    None. Save it for a great legendary worth 5/5.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    I can't even decide for my own characters, so I've been just buying beholds and adding stars to whoever I can that way.
  • Options
    I have an easier time offering suggestions to other people than making my own decisions.
    They say time is the fire in which we burn.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Save your honour for event placement. If a Picard event comes, put it on Locutus. If a Mudd event comes, put it on Mudd. Etc, Etc.

Failing that whoever will be best for Voyages (probably Locutus, Kahless or Guinan).
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    I favor Locutus of Borg for the following reasons. Like Bartender Guinan and Kahless the Unforgettable, he isn't in circulation via packs. You could still get more Guinans from the Gauntlet. That brings it down to Locutus vs. Kahless. Locutus's SCI makes him more helpful in a Voyage crew, plus as a Picard persona, he can be helpful in events from time to time, whereas Kahless will only get a bonus in an all-Klingon event.
  • Options
    Bartender Guinan frequently thrashes Locutus of Borg at Gauntlet - she's very valuable - am lucky I have her immortal she's always now on my gauntlet and she's my diplomat and once my 1st officer on my voyages as well
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bartender Guinan frequently thrashes Locutus of Borg at Gauntlet -

No she doesn't. They have different skills sets, they're not really comparable. Guinan is probably still the best two roll in gauntlet. Locutus is probably still the best triple threat.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    If you need more ENG, go with Tilly, but my vote is on Janeway especially since someone over at DB HQ has had a hard-on for her recently (nearly every week since Katrine made her appearance she has been featured in some sort of pack, and she was the only main Captain to appear in this Mega Event in addition to appearing in both prior Mega Events). She will appear again in an event within the next month or so, guaranteed.
    There are three ways to do something; the right way, the wrong way, and the Janeway.

DB: Do Better.

Member of Starship Trista
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems silly to use it on Locutus, Guinan, or Kahless since all three are primarily gauntlet crew. No sense in using it on Guinan until she cycles out of gauntlet since you could still get 4 more stars for her for free.

I chose Janeway because as the post above me says, DB seems to LOOOOVE Janeway as event crew and the more you have the better you can do.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of that lot I would choose Khaless since he isn't in packs. I am actually saving mine to Fuse up my 4/5* Burnham and then then I will give some to my 1/5* EMH as my MED needs some serious attention! Don't feel like you have to spend the citation streight away. New event crew are not yet in packs so an extra star for one could come in handy!
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Peachtree RexPeachtree Rex ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    Seems silly to use it on Locutus, Guinan, or Kahless since all three are primarily gauntlet crew. No sense in using it on Guinan until she cycles out of gauntlet since you could still get 4 more stars for her for free.

I chose Janeway because as the post above me says, DB seems to LOOOOVE Janeway as event crew and the more you have the better you can do.

While they are good gauntlet crew, you should consider adding stars to them because they are very good crew for Voyages.

Top 10 Voyage Crew:
    1 First Officer Burnham
    2 Locutus of Borg
    3 Kahless the Unforgettable
    4 Bartender Guinan
    5 Borg Queen
    6 Assimilated La Forge
    7 RAF Miles O’Brien
    8 Mirror Intendant Kira
    9 Age of Sail Riker
    10 Aviator Yar
  • Options
    I voted for Kahless because you know you won”t get him in a pack.
    Locutus is a close second but you can get another star for him after 20,000 guantlet battles 😕
  • Options
    You should give your Legendary Citation to...

...Me!

In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • Options
    None. Save it for a great legendary worth 5/5.

Yup.
  • Options
    eXo | SilverRose (retired)eXo | SilverRose (retired) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Save it. Or give us some more details on where you're light on your roster so we can help you more. I'd be tempted to go Tilly since engineering is light or Janeway due to frequent event use, but if you've got Debra or Klingon Janeway or someone like that, it isn't necessary.

Frankly, I've got Kahless at 2/5, Locutus at 3/5, and Guinan at 2/5. I'd rather not waste the honor on gauntlet-primary characters and I've got plenty of other good options for voyages... and that's coming from someone who earns a lot of honor (hell, I keep a couple 5* citations sitting around just to have).
    Proud Former Admiral of eXodus
    Proud Former Officer of The Gluten Empire

Retired 12-14-20. So long, and thanks for all the cat pics!
  • Options
    (OPA) Major Herps(OPA) Major Herps ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I usually save 5* citations for events... if I have a highly fused 5* character that comes up as event crew I use it on them. Or if I do a few event pulls and get lucky with scoring a 2/5* or 3/5* event character then i’ll add the citation to them for the event with the intention to secure another star for them at the event end.
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll save for events sometimes, but lately trying to get better and better in Voyages, I've been adding to FE crew that is top in a skill.. Working on Mobile Doctor right now, who nicely enough is bonus crew this time.
  • Options
    cannabinationcannabination ✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Don't pick a gauntlet character. They're already doing what they're supposed to do as well as they can at 1/5, unless you have so many gauntlet characters that you're using them in Voyages. Even then, I'd argue they still aren't worth it as compared to someone you'll use for shuttles. I voted Tilly because Eng/Sci, but Suliban Reed scales well over 2/5 as well if you need the core 3 stats.
    Maybe the irony is that we play because we’re Star Trek fans, those hopeful idealists that like to think things will get better when we raise valid concerns about fairness and balance, etc and we forget that DB’s greed openly mocks the values espoused by the franchise they have a license for.
    -Lord Wizzlestix I