Home The Bridge
Options

Starfleet has captured some unsettling communications...

2»

Comments

• Options
    If they do count this an as Odo, he’s gonna have some good traits. Considering he was the constable, SEC primary is a given I think.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're probably right.

My first guess was Kovat from "Tribunal."

Was thinking Kovat too.

I agree 100%, I'm going with Kovat until somebody barges in out of order and presents "evidence".
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno, Kovat (at least from what's on google) has more of a loose cardigan kind of top that comes down over his hips, past the level of his hands when his arm's at his side. The edge of the garment around our mystery boy's waist looks much more like the tighter-fitting top Thrax wears.
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    - Only 23 Cardassians, very small for a bonus pool and many are poor 5* with very few ENG/SCI/MED options. Adding the Prisoner trait (20) rounds out the pool of crew and skills.

- DB stealth added the prisoner trait to several crew a few weeks ago. Makes sense not to announce it like they (sometimes) do if it was for an unannounced mega.

- Teaser quote and thread title reference a prisoner.

- Week 1 featured event 5* is a prisoner.

Cardassian/Prisoner mega.
  • Options
    i thinks is Tekeny Ghemor kqtnimbdv6uj.png
    i2kndfd9yssd.jpg
    0auitqx27ow9.png

and is make sense because : Ghemor became a legate in the Cardassian Central Command, but his dislike for it grew as he came to believe that the Central Command had too much power over the lives of the Cardassian people. He grew more and more involved with the Cardassian dissident movement, and eventually became one of their leaders.

The Obsidian Order became suspicious of Ghemor's political views and in 2371 staged a ruse to prove their suspicions by kidnapping Major Kira Nerys of the Bajoran Militia, who was surgically altered to look like his lost daughter Iliana.
    94 Legendary, 4x 5/5 , 8,x 4/5 , 2x 3/5 , 11x 2/5 , 68x 1/5 ,
    78 FE ,78 Lvl 100,
    Immortalized: 190
    Vip:12 Lvl :64
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, how is Krenim Guest Paris going to fit into this?
    ByloBand wrote: »
    You're probably right.

My first guess was Kovat from "Tribunal."

Was thinking Kovat too.

I agree 100%, I'm going with Kovat until somebody barges in out of order and presents "evidence".

It’s Thrax.

e4hc89bt9tb4.jpeg

o0e25cb9juug.jpeg

• Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please don't be two skill please don't be two skill
    Id be happy whatever, its a free 5* and hopefully he wont be a gauntlet beast as we dont need more picardesque walls

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    The quote is obviously Thrax, but out of those named, Ghemor would definitely be my preference. Especially since all of them would just be CMD/DIP/SEC..
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Only 23 Cardassians, very small for a bonus pool and many are poor 5* with very few ENG/SCI/MED options. Adding the Prisoner trait (20) rounds out the pool of crew and skills.

- DB stealth added the prisoner trait to several crew a few weeks ago. Makes sense not to announce it like they (sometimes) do if it was for an unannounced mega.

Huh. I totally missed that! Looks like I've got nine immortalized Prisoners and a 1/4 Roga Danar. Not a bad start toward a Collection, especially if we get new ones in the mega. I'm down with that. Though if the idea is for Prisoners to get a bonus throughout the mega, I hope DB conducts a thorough audit before next Thursday.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Huh. I totally missed that! Looks like I've got nine immortalized Prisoners and a 1/4 Roga Danar. Not a bad start toward a Collection, especially if we get new ones in the mega. I'm down with that. Though if the idea is for Prisoners to get a bonus throughout the mega, I hope DB conducts a thorough audit before next Thursday.

If DB stealth added the trait a few weeks ago, I hope that was their audit and everything is clean now with no changes between the announcement and the end of the mega.