Home The Bridge
Options

Our Next Mega Event?

3ox6jtp1zvk3.jpeg
Thrax?

Comments

• Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FOR CARDASSSSSSIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! (Garak yelling)
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seriously need to re-watch DS-9. I remember like 4 episodes. Too bad they can't ever put it on blu-ray :neutral:
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thrax?

Looks like, yeah. DB's all of a sudden decided to get their money's worth out of Kurtwood Smith. (And arguably a new record for mega crew being minor characters - this guy only had one episode, and it turns out he wasn't even in it. Joking though, I like the choice.)

So Thrax aside we've got eight new crew (and four existing), probably four of them actually related to the Cardassian theme. Natima Lang, Gul Macet, Conservator Kovat, Gul Rusot?
  • Options
    i think i found who is Tekeny Ghemor dmlt4tl9jft1.jpg

and is make sense because : Ghemor became a legate in the Cardassian Central Command, but his dislike for it grew as he came to believe that the Central Command had too much power over the lives of the Cardassian people. He grew more and more involved with the Cardassian dissident movement, and eventually became one of their leaders.

The Obsidian Order became suspicious of Ghemor's political views and in 2371 staged a ruse to prove their suspicions by kidnapping Major Kira Nerys of the Bajoran Militia, who was surgically altered to look like his lost daughter Iliana. r2lk8ghwcapq.png
    pn5f9kvo2i2b.png

94 Legendary, 4x 5/5 , 8,x 4/5 , 2x 3/5 , 11x 2/5 , 68x 1/5 ,
    78 FE ,78 Lvl 100,
    Immortalized: 190
    Vip:12 Lvl :64
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    We did know that the mega we voted on was for the summer mega, but that was a clever bit of misdirection with Krenim Guest Paris
  • Options
    Vreenak9Vreenak9 ✭✭✭
    p6ymz2bfuqut.gif

I hope for this one.

A character in three different series. That would be a nice mega event crew. But Com dip sec I guess...
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    My top Cardassian wish list:

Aamin Marritza (clerk who tried to atone for the Occupation by posing as Gul Darhe'el DS9 "Duet")
    Gul Evek (as @Vreenak9 noted, appeared in TNG, DS9, and VOY)
    Gul Macet (first Cardassian, Marc Alaimo in TNG "The Wounded")
    Gul Ocett (represented Cardassia in TNG "Clues")
    Mila (Enabran Tain's housekeeper)
    Natima Lang (Ilsa Lund to Quark's Rick Blaine in DS9 "Profit and Loss")
    Silarin Prin (disfigured Cardassian who stalked Shakaar's cell in DS9 "The Darkness and the Light")
    Tekeny Ghemor (dissident official outed by using abducted Kira in DS9 "Second Skin")
    Terok Nor Odo (Security Chief under Gul Dukat in DS9 "Necessary Evil" & "Things Past")

I'd also be open to KCA Overseer Odo from DS9 "Crossover".
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vreenak9 wrote: »
    p6ymz2bfuqut.gif

I hope for this one.

A character in three different series. That would be a nice mega event crew. But Com dip sec I guess...

@Travis S McClain , how would you classify Gul Evek in your series classification? I don't really see his appearance being significant enough in any series to be considered primary.

Fun trivia, Evek is one of 6 characters to appear on 3 different Star Trek series. Who are the other 5?
  • Options
    AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Terok Nor Odo already exists, he's the 1☆ Odo.

As for possible chars for a Cardassian Mega, there's a Starfleet captain who was brought in to command the Enterprise because of his experience with Cardassians: captain Jellico
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    3ox6jtp1zvk3.jpeg
    Thrax?
    Sounds like the British position on Brexit

DB: Do Better
  • Options
    I think the Mega character is the one 'lawyer' that was 'defending' O Brien with Odo' s help. Kovet was his name.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    Fun trivia, Evek is one of 6 characters to appear on 3 different Star Trek series. Who are the other 5?

6? That is higher than I thought. I remember Quark from the Voyager pilot and guess that he might have been a guest star on TNG. The EMH Mk 1 I suppose technically was on DS9 and TNG (if we count movies). Beyond them...I’m just not sure without looking it up. That’s a tough one.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spock and Sarek were on TOS, TNG and DIS.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    If you are counting movies Kirk - TOS, DS9 and TNG Movie,
    In fact that would include Chekov (i don't know Sir) and Scotty as well thinking about it.
    Then there was Q who appeared on TNG, DS9 and Voyager.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    [10F] Dathon[10F] Dathon ✭✭
    edited March 2019

Actually, we came up with 10 in our fleet....
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not counting movies or different actors. The same actor playing the same character on 3 tv series.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    We did know that the mega we voted on was for the summer mega, but that was a clever bit of misdirection with Krenim Guest Paris

And also, prepares for it too.

Now one less choice for mega.
    Though he had a chance. Since he devised the plan to allow Voyager to survive until the ramming. Also, he is responsible for getting communication to Janeway and arranging for the shields to go down.
  • Options
    The same actor playing the same character on 3 tv series.

Ah, you didn't specify the same actor bit before :)
  • Options
    Quark
    Q
    Riker (Kinda)
    EMH
    Spock
    Sarek
  • Options
    And Troi
  • Options
    No one has mentioned Morn yet.
  • Options
    No one has mentioned Morn yet.

You did! Nice one.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    In hindsight, some of these (Troi, Q) were super obvious and I did entirely forget to think about Discovery.
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evek, Riker, Troi, Quark, Morn, Q

Nicely done everyone
  • Options
    WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2019
    Evek, Riker, Troi, Quark, Morn, Q

Nicely done everyone

If you consider the DS9 flashback episode "Trials and Tribbleations", then Spock, McCoy and Scotty would be on the list, as they had also been on TNG.
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    What about Majel Barrett, who played the computer on all 6 series before Disco and all the movies? Does she count?
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vreenak9 wrote: »
    p6ymz2bfuqut.gif

I hope for this one.

@Travis S McClain , how would you classify Gul Evek in your series classification? I don't really see his appearance being significant enough in any series to be considered primary.

Tough call. His first appearance was DS9 "Playing God", but he only appeared on a monitor in that one. We didn't meet him in the flesh until TNG "Preemptive Strike". Since I collect DS9 cards, if he's a 4*, he's a Niner and if he's a 5*. TNG can have 'im. :tongue:
    Antasil wrote: »
    Terok Nor Odo already exists, he's the 1☆ Odo.

Mothersmurfer. It's been a long time since I gave the 1*'s any thought at all. Good catch!