Home The Bridge

How do i fuse Evolved Janeway?

Comments

• Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    You need either Captain Janeway or Mutated Paris fully fused and NO HIGHER than level 99. You need a single copy (ie only 1/4) of the other card. You can then fuse them together to get a 1/5 copy of Evolved Janeway.

Sadly, your Paris is already level 100 so the best you can do with him I think is to combine him as is with a level 99 fully fused Captain Janeway.

You are not allowed to combine immortalized crew.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    If you get another copy of Captain Janeway do not fuse with Janeway.
    You may want to use that one for Mutated Paris.

Also no more leveling of any Captain Janeway or Mutated Paris is needed.
    What you want to do is use your current Mutated Paris (needs to be FF) making sure not to add final item until then, better to leave him without either item until you are ready to fuse with Captain Janeway. You would rather use a 1F level one copy of Janeway. Saving the 2F level one Janeway to make another 1F copy level one of Evolved Janeway.

So First
    4/4 L100 missing one item Mutated Paris with 1/4 Captain Janeway.
    This will create L100 Evolved Janeway
    Then make more with either,
    4/4 L1 Captain Janeway with 1/4 L1 Mutated Paris
    or
    4/4 L1 Mutated Paris with 1/4 L1 Captain Janeway.

Creating L1 1/5 Evolved Janeway to merge with you L100 Evolved Janeway.

? Is Captain Janeway the only superrare Janeway that works?
    Though the others I guess are not Captain Janeway that is Mirror and Warship.

@ByloBand
    I too initially thought OP's Paris was FE.
    Until I read @robownage post.

My mistake, I was the one that thought Paris was FE.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Making more 1/5 L1 copies of Evolved Janeway's comes down to crew slots.
    What I like to do is wait until I get 4 copies of Janeway or Paris and one copy of the other before fusing them into Evolved Janeway. (This means worst case, six crew slots could be used until I get a 4th copy of one)

Might be easier to citation up Evolved Janeway than try to create more copies from merging.

Remember that when merging superrare. You do not want to use three superrare citations in creating a 4/4 version. You could use two but better to use none or one superrare citations.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    robownage wrote: »
    Actually - your Paris is still okay as long as you don't fully equip him. You're still missing two pieces of equipment - make sure you don't add both. (The preferred method is definitely level up one of the characters to Level 99 and then fully equip, because purple card equipment at Level 100 tends to be cheaper than gold).

Well, yes, this is usually the case, but my own take on it is that I never advise players to equip everything and go to level 99, because there are several things that can go wrong. 1) You can accidentally hold down the trainer button too long, and go from 99 to 100 (oopsie-daisy!); or 2) someone who isn't capable of warping everything yet might have that crew sitting fully-equipped at 99, but then forget for a moment and put them on an away mission, where they earn just enough XP to go to 100 (oopsie-diddly-darn-diddly!).

IMO, it's so much easier to just go to 100 and leave at least one item unequipped until you're ready to fuse.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data1001 wrote: »
    robownage wrote: »
    Actually - your Paris is still okay as long as you don't fully equip him. You're still missing two pieces of equipment - make sure you don't add both. (The preferred method is definitely level up one of the characters to Level 99 and then fully equip, because purple card equipment at Level 100 tends to be cheaper than gold).

Well, yes, this is usually the case, but my own take on it is that I never advise players to equip everything and go to level 99, because there are several things that can go wrong. 1) You can accidentally hold down the trainer button too long, and go from 99 to 100 (oopsie-daisy!); or 2) someone who isn't capable of warping everything yet might have that crew sitting fully-equipped at 99, but then forget for a moment and put them on an away mission, where they earn just enough XP to go to 100 (oopsie-diddly-darn-diddly!).

IMO, it's so much easier to just go to 100 and leave at least one item unequipped until you're ready to fuse.

True! It's been so long since I've had to actually complete a mission, that didn't even occur to me.
  • Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do i fuse Evolved Janeway?

Spike her coffee with Diazepam, she'll be "fused" all day.
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    @ByloBand
    I too initially thought OP's Paris was FE. Until I read @robownage post.

I made no such error regarding Paris being FE, my error was saying the Janeway needed for fusing needed to be level 99.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    WaldoMag wrote: »
    @ByloBand
    I too initially thought OP's Paris was FE. Until I read @robownage post.

I made no such error regarding Paris being FE, my error was saying the Janeway needed for fusing needed to be level 99.

Boy I certainly read it wrong. Probably because I was thinking Mutated Paris was FE when reading. I was the one making the mistake. 😉

• 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    This makes my head hurt and I have exactly the wrong denomination of everyone. The newt shall have to wait.
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • I totally missed this addition! Thanks for creating the thread, I never would've known how to fuse to get her either!
  • Besides Evo Janeway and the Duras sisters, is there anyone else that can be fused?
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bakerbeanz wrote: »
    Besides Evo Janeway and the Duras sisters, is there anyone else that can be fused?
    Tuvix
    One Zero One Zero
  • Bakerbeanz wrote: »
    Besides Evo Janeway and the Duras sisters, is there anyone else that can be fused?

Tuvok and Neelix = Tuvix
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    CB4_V'ger wrote: »
    Bakerbeanz wrote: »

Tuvok and Neelix = Tuvix

Zero One + One Zero = Zero One One Zero (Way too much work for a 5* with about 2013 Card Stats......)
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think this works but want to make sure before I mess it up:
    Can I fuse a level 99 1*Tuvix with a Level 1 3*Tuvix to get a level 99 4*Tuvix? Or would I end up with a level 99 2*Tuvix?
    I would like to save some crew space by fusing the spare Tuvixes up already while I am still levelling Neelix for the level 99 fusion.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
    Can I fuse a level 99 1*Tuvix with a Level 1 3*Tuvix to get a level 99 4*Tuvix? Or would I end up with a level 99 2*Tuvix?
    I would like to save some crew space by fusing the spare Tuvixes up already while I am still levelling Neelix for the level 99 fusion.

If I understand your situation correctly, you should get a level 99 FF Tuvix.
    Thank you, ByloBand!
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • can you fuse a 2* Janeway with a 3* mutated Paris to get the new evolved Janeway?
    can you fuse a 2* Janeway with a 3* mutated Paris to get the new evolved Janeway?
    No, you need 4* Captain Janeway, and Mutated Paris is a 4* too.
  • kobakoba ✭✭✭
    List of all crewmembers made from Fusion of Different Characters: https://stt.wiki/wiki/Category:Fused
    Leader of the Czechoslovak Fleet (Starbase level 134). We are recruiting!

My Cryostasis Vault
  • kobakoba ✭✭✭
    can you fuse a 2* Janeway with a 3* mutated Paris to get the new evolved Janeway?

No, there is no need to have both of them 4*. One of them must be 4* and other 1* or more, however if the second crewmember has more than 1*, its a waste of crewmember-copy which could be used for another fusing (unless you want to use citations for further development)
    Leader of the Czechoslovak Fleet (Starbase level 134). We are recruiting!

My Cryostasis Vault
    koba wrote: »

No, there is no need to have both of them 4*. One of them must be 4* and other 1* or more, however if the second crewmember has more than 1*, its a waste of crewmember-copy which could be used for another fusing (unless you want to use citations for further development)

I got the initial question wrong thinking he was talking about uncommon Janeway and a nonexisting rare Mutated Paris.

Never mind, you are right. But the answer is still no. :)
  • I think this works but want to make sure before I mess it up:

If your 1/4* Tuvix is level 99 and your 3/4* Tuvix is level 1 then you would have a 4/4* Level 99 Tuvix.

Once you have fused a 1/3* level 1 or 99 and a 3/3* level 99 or 1 Neelix/Tuvok you get a 1/4* Tuvix at level 99. Tuvix can then be levelled up to 100. They only need to be level 99 on the initial fuse. The other 3x 4* fusing will still work like a normal 4* fuse.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    CB4_V'ger wrote: »

If your 1/4* Tuvix is level 99 and your 3/4* Tuvix is level 1 then you would have a 4/4* Level 99 Tuvix.

Once you have fused a 1/3* level 1 or 99 and a 3/3* level 99 or 1 Neelix/Tuvok you get a 1/4* Tuvix at level 99. Tuvix can then be levelled up to 100. They only need to be level 99 on the initial fuse. The other 3x 4* fusing will still work like a normal 4* fuse.

No. If you have a 1/4 level 99 tuvix and a 3/4 level 1 tuvix, then depending on which way you fuse you'd end up with either a 2/4 level 99 or a 4/4 level 1.

I don't know why you would have a 1/4 99 and a 3/4 1. What you should have done is take the 1/4 99 and fuse it with a 1/4 1 to get a 2/4 99. Then repeat that for the remaining 1/4.

If you really have a 1/4 99 and a 3/4 1, then you're best bet is probably to fuse the 3/4 1 with the 1/4 99 and end up with a 4/4 1. Yes you'd need to re-level the tuvix, but it's better than ending up with a 2/4 and needing to get two more copies of tuvix.
    edited October 2019
    AviTrek wrote: »

I don't know why you would have a 1/4 99 and a 3/4 1. What you should have done is take the 1/4 99 and fuse it with a 1/4 1 to get a 2/4 99. Then repeat that for the remaining 1/4.

Wow, this question of mine was really old, my Tuvix went to the freezer months ago. Anyway to anwer your question: I decided to bring Neelix to lvl 99 as he is easier to equip than Tuvok. But I got much more Tuvoks at that time, so I could fuse up Tuvixe quite easily but I had a hard time to finish Neelix as I just had started the game and it took weeks to finish him due to the lack of trainers. Hope this answers the question why I had a 1/4 99 and a 3/4 1. By the way this worked perfectly.
  • I've got a FF Mutated Paris at level 1 (they all dropped within the last week or so) and a 2/4 Captain Janeway at level 90.

If I fuse them, will this give me a level 1 or level 90 Evolved Janeway? If it's the latter I'd level up till 99 but it's pointless if it were the other way around. I know I'd essentially be wasting a Captain Janeway but I'm okay with that as long as I don't end up with a level 1.
  • She will be lvl 90 however since you fused 2 copies of Janeway together I'm not sure if you can still fuse Paris and Janeway or if you will just basically waste a Janeway. Hope that helps.
  • Thanks, that helps :).
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    She will be lvl 90 however since you fused 2 copies of Janeway together I'm not sure if you can still fuse Paris and Janeway or if you will just basically waste a Janeway. Hope that helps.

You "lost" a copy of Janeway, but can still do the Fusion. Carefully get the Janeway to Level 99 {just to be safe}, and then FE, then fuse them together. That will give you a Level 99 Evolved Janeway. Then you can train her to 💯. She will be FE.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."