Home The Bridge

How do i fuse Evolved Janeway?

2»

Comments

• She will be lvl 90 however since you fused 2 copies of Janeway together I'm not sure if you can still fuse Paris and Janeway or if you will just basically waste a Janeway. Hope that helps.

You "lost" a copy of Janeway, but can still do the Fusion. Carefully get the Janeway to Level 99 {just to be safe}, and then FE, then fuse them together. That will give you a Level 99 Evolved Janeway. Then you can train her to 💯. She will be FE.

Waste, lost, same thing
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    She will be lvl 90 however since you fused 2 copies of Janeway together I'm not sure if you can still fuse Paris and Janeway or if you will just basically waste a Janeway. Hope that helps.

You "lost" a copy of Janeway, but can still do the Fusion. Carefully get the Janeway to Level 99 {just to be safe}, and then FE, then fuse them together. That will give you a Level 99 Evolved Janeway. Then you can train her to 💯. She will be FE.

Waste, lost, same thing

Yeah. That is true.

On the 99/💯 thing. It probably is safe for the 2 🌟 Janeway to be 💯, but I did get "burned" literally hours before Evolved Janeway became a thing by getting my Captain Janeway Immortalized.

My Mutated Paris is Level 99/FE/2 🌟. When a copy of Captain Janeway is nice enough to finally drop, I can Cite him, Fuse them, and then train the Evolved Janeway to 💯.........
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Romance Lizard Adventure:
    Witness announcement
    Keep a random Janeway that I received beforehand.
    Get two more and fuse them whilst I wait for a 4th Janeway and a Paris.
    Get a Paris. And another. And another. And another.
    At this point crew space was a little tight and I fuse them all to 4/4 and level him to 99.
    Wait for Janeway.
    Get her so I have a 3/4 and 1/4 Janeway.
    Not sure what would happen if I press the magic button so I dismiss the 3/4 Janeway.
    Fuse 4/4 L99 Paris and 1/4 Janeway for my first 1/5 Romance Lizard.
    Re-enlist 3/4 Janeway.
    Eventually get another Janeway and Paris to make the Romance Lizard 2/5.
    Get 3 more Paris. Fuse them.
    Get 2 more Janeway. Don't fuse them.
    So I'm sitting on a 3/4 Paris and 2 1/4 Janeway for Romance Lizard 3/5.
    I'm not hurting on crew space right now so I'm content to leave some crew lying around.

I'm not likely to bother with this crap for the John Byners but will almost certainly do it for Cheesecake.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    I goofed when leveling Seven, making her 100. Not FE, and still at 3 stars. I don't want to burn a cite on her if I don't have to. Can I still fuse her at 100 with the Doc?
  • Ivlain wrote: »
    I goofed when leveling Seven, making her 100. Not FE, and still at 3 stars. I don't want to burn a cite on her if I don't have to. Can I still fuse her at 100 with the Doc?

No you need one at full fusion (but not lvl 100 or not fe) and a 1\x for the other card.
  • IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    Ivlain wrote: »

No you need one at full fusion (but not lvl 100 or not fe) and a 1\x for the other card.

Thanks. That's what I was afraid of.

Glad I could be of help, albeit disappointing news.
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭

Just to double check as there might be some confusion.

Full fusion but not level 100 OR FE means she can be level 100 as long as not fully equipped. Basically, as long as shes not immortalised it'll work.

So you should still be ok as long as you dont equip her last item.

Just to double check as there might be some confusion.

Full fusion but not level 100 OR FE means she can be level 100 as long as not fully equipped. Basically, as long as shes not immortalised it'll work.

So you should still be ok as long as you dont equip her last item.

Correct, 'not immortalized' probably would've been a better way to explain myself.
  • I've got a 1/5 lvl 99 Evolved Janeway from so way back that I no longer have the memory of the process to help here. So, if I got what was said in this thread, my case for her second star just got a better when I landed a copy of Mutated Paris. I already had Captain Janeway 2/4 lvl 99, then ended up fusing lvl 1 Mutated Paris to 2/4. So I it seems that once Janeway gets FF, I would be able to fuse her with the 2/4 Paris but that would be a bit wasteful.

Now that I got a fresh card of 1/4 Mutated Paris, I can fuse him with Janeway (once FF) to get one Evolved Janeway, then level and FF the now 2/4 Mutated Paris to fuse him with another 1/4 lvl 1 Captain Janeway for another Evolved copy. Right?
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim_Falls wrote: »
    I've got a 1/5 lvl 99 Evolved Janeway from so way back that I no longer have the memory of the process to help here. So, if I got what was said in this thread, my case for her second star just got a better when I landed a copy of Mutated Paris. I already had Captain Janeway 2/4 lvl 99, then ended up fusing lvl 1 Mutated Paris to 2/4. So I it seems that once Janeway gets FF, I would be able to fuse her with the 2/4 Paris but that would be a bit wasteful.

Now that I got a fresh card of 1/4 Mutated Paris, I can fuse him with Janeway (once FF) to get one Evolved Janeway, then level and FF the now 2/4 Mutated Paris to fuse him with another 1/4 lvl 1 Captain Janeway for another Evolved copy. Right?

If I follow correctly, yes.
    And after you get Lizard Janeway at 1/5 and level 99, you can merge the additional 4/4 Janeway and 1/4 Paris (or vice versa) at level 1 and then merge with the 1/5 Lizard without having to equip the 4* crew again.
  • NoblemanDKNoblemanDK ✭✭✭✭
    Bylo Band wrote: »
    no2ly6wzw92n.jpg

All done, cheers guys.

Well...

9guxg4l4gzxr.jpg

...you're off to a good start at any rate ;)

Well i raise you :Dr92jze0q52b4.png

• barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2021
    I used to have Mutated Paris dropping like hot cakes, but always airlocked him because I didn't care. Ever since that last event with Coffee Janeway, she's been sitting at LVL 99 with no Paris ever since.