Home The Bridge
Options

No Monday Offer?

Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
Can I put in a ticket? Need pulls cuz I need honor!

Comments

• Options
    Noticing that myself. I never buy them, but I got used to seeing them.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Please keep in mind that offers can change at anytime. That being said those specific Monday offers are unlikely to return but fear not, there will be other offers coming along.

This pleases me.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please keep in mind that offers can change at anytime. That being said those specific Monday offers are unlikely to return but fear not, there will be other offers coming along.

AAAHHHH!!! No more Monday offer? That’s the big one I look forward to every week. I have $100 more than I would have at this time yet I feel so empty. Life is complicated.

• Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    But where will I get my chances to "Fly The Fleet" now??
  • Options
    yeah was looking forward to spending some money here as well lol
    Jack Mitchell
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't miss them, myself.
  • Options
    Are you super super sure? ;)

I'd rather be sailing with the captain.

Captain Morgan that is...
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Good to hear, and I am not missing my Sail the Starry Skies offer.

This.

Should we start speculating (i.e. making a wish list) about what might replace the old Monday offers?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    No monday offers needed this week...campaigns start on thursday will probably earn them much much more. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just give me some sweet Prisoner and Interrogator packs.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably. But then what will @Banjo1012 do with the other $90?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Right? I won’t be buying the campaign but was really looking forward to 30 pulls worth of honor

• Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I'll never exceed my dreams
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Right? I won’t be buying the campaign but was really looking forward to 30 pulls worth of honor

Do you already have Leland at 5/5 or is there something you dislike about the campaign?
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    DimeDrlDimeDrl ✭✭✭
    ChaoticDNA wrote: »
    Are you super super sure? ;)

I'd rather be sailing with the captain.

Captain Morgan that is...

My man!!
  • Options
    DimeDrlDimeDrl ✭✭✭

I think ChaoticDNA was onto something with that Captain Morgan...
  • Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019

Since you get a legendary citation in the campaign you would get much more (converted) honor for a much lower price. And yes, I know, your STT lifeblood are events. But you really can combine that nicely. Prefarm certain always needed items for Galaxy events to complete the dailies. In that case during or before the Galaxy doesn´t make a difference. And by completing the dailies you get much more honor for a much lower price. Minus of course the fun opening the packs...

• Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭

The majority of the monday offers needed a reworking since long ago (during the week there were many better ones). So I am looking forward to the alternatives DB will cook up. Thanks for the infos Shan <3
  • Options
    Would like to see offers more catered to my captains level and maybe have multiple to choose from. Having just one and base it off how much has been spent over the past week or two doesn’t get me to buy when it’s an offer for $50 or $100. I tend to buy the $5-25 offers as smaller ones are easier to say yes too.

The old ship schematic offers were just terrible. The amount of schematics needed to level a 5⭐️ Ship is much greater than what is ever offered. A 1/5⭐️ Crew member can be useful but a 5⭐️ ship isn’t much use till level 8.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019

Do you already have Leland at 5/5 or is there something you dislike about the campaign?

It’s way too much of a commitment for me. I finish dailies only a few times a month when there’s new event crew I keep. Plus I already have four COM/SEC heavy crew (well, I will once I accumulate 30,000 more honor) so I have those four voyage slots filled when those are the traits. No need for another. The only trait combos I don’t have 4 of is the MEDs. Command I have two, science I have two, security I have one and engineering I have none as there is none. MED/DIP I have 6
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

It’s way too much of a commitment for me. I finish dailies only a few times a month when there’s new event crew I keep. Plus I already have four COM/SEC heavy crew (well, I will once I accumulate 30,000 more honor) so I have those four voyage slots filled when those are the traits. No need for another. The only trait combos I don’t have 4 of is the MEDs. Command I have two, science I have two, security I have one and engineering I have none as there is none. MED/DIP I have 6

No Caretaker or Leonardo? I know Leo is SCI/ENG primary but with my starbase bonuses he cracks the 2000-point club for ENG/MED. I actually have both of these on a MED/ENG voyage right now alongside DF Paris and a collection of my best doctors and engineers, come to think of it.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

No Caretaker or Leonardo? I know Leo is SCI/ENG primary but with my starbase bonuses he cracks the 2000-point club for ENG/MED. I actually have both of these on a MED/ENG voyage right now alongside DF Paris and a collection of my best doctors and engineers, come to think of it.

Mirror Stamets and Prisoner Chakotay. They do make most Voyages but aren’t MED heavy. I always thought stay creep should go the direction of higher tertiary numbers versus higher primary and secondary. Like Dark Ages McCoy

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    7le264nuo66s.png
  • Options

Ok, that's cool. Yep if you do not or cannot do dailies every day then campaigns are not a good investment. I do not buy as many packs as you so dailies are critical for me for the honor. About 6000 a month in honor just counting the 200 honor a day for doing them. I hear you about the having com/sec guys already. If Leland was not Discovery crew and will recieve bonus for every Disco event I would probably skip it myself as his stats are only ok. His section 31 trait will be nice since so few crew have it. But to each their own. No wrong way to play the game if you are having fun.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

Ok, that's cool. Yep if you do not or cannot do dailies every day then campaigns are not a good investment. I do not buy as many packs as you so dailies are critical for me for the honor. About 6000 a month in honor just counting the 200 honor a day for doing them. I hear you about the having com/sec guys already. If Leland was not Discovery crew and will recieve bonus for every Disco event I would probably skip it myself as his stats are only ok. His section 31 trait will be nice since so few crew have it. But to each their own. No wrong way to play the game if you are having fun.

Agreed wholeheartedly! I would complete the campaign for the right crew though. Away Team Burnham. Someone with those MED traits I’m lacjing like Juliana Trainor or the EMH Doc. I would enjoy committing a month of dailies to crew such as those with a big payoff at the end
  • Options
    ChaoticDNAChaoticDNA ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    DimeDrl wrote: »
    I think ChaoticDNA was onto something with that Captain Morgan...

While the 10 for $10 is almost always a good deal, and Sailing the Starry Skies wasn't, you can never go wrong spending your hard earned dimes to go sailing with the captain.
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • Options
    If you need pulls Banjo at the end of the mega there will be packs for 390 dilithium! I am gonna buy a bunch!
    Let’s fly!