Home The Bridge
Options

Congratulations Paladin 27!

·§ë· For the Many·§ë· For the Many ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2019 in The Bridge
Congratulations Paladin & Rise of the Phoenix on your huge efforts this event!
And all you do for the community.
STT's new top event VP. :smiley:

4pvmdsdwv0mm.png

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. Congratulations.
  • Options
    Nicely done. He was untouchable this event.
  • Options
    Very impressive. Great job.
    “You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain”
    ― Musashi, Japan's Greatest Swordsman and Samurai
  • Options
    790nr2ovhta4.jpeg

And another first as well.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You had to go for it this event didn’t you???DAH!!!!!!
  • Options
    V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    hmm 43 hours eh. it's not as bad as I figured. you may have inspired me one day.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously though how much tapping is that?
  • Options
    Guest Guest  ✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Bluebeard1 wrote: »
    And that's why I don't bother with anything more than threshold. Thanks for taking the fun out of the game for us.

Unnecessary comment removed. ~Shan
  • Options
    Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well done(again) and very impressive too. 👍🏻👏🏻
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Guest  wrote: »
    And that's why I don't bother with anything more than threshold. Thanks for taking the fun out of the game for us.

Unnecessary comment removed. ~Shan

Your comment is very funny, but not necessarily warranted. I feel the same way as the poster. I don't bother for a high score because it is pointless for me. I don't disparage others from going for gold and I congratulate the winner. The previous poster said they didn't bother to win, but did not necessarily hate on the winner. I choose to interpret the post as benignly as possible. I choose to see the comment as a jest poorly executed.
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats dude. That is an impressive feat.
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

How did you have the juice to go after this one?? Didn't you just race me for Pulaski a few weeks ago?
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

How did you have the juice to go after this one?? Didn't you just race me for Pulaski a few weeks ago?

I did. I have revealed my secrets here but no one wants to believe me. I got 4th on that one. This one was a VERY distant 2nd.

• Options

Well, this is a competitive game and the weapons of choice are resources (both real life and in game) and time management.Those who greater amounts of those will always in. Also, I don't know if "fun" describes the grind for the top 50
  • Options
    [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭

I did. I have revealed my secrets here but no one wants to believe me. I got 4th on that one. This one was a VERY distant 2nd.

No, I believe you, I have been doing the same as you since then, but placing 1st in that one really wiped me out, its taking a while to recover.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭

No, I believe you, I have been doing the same as you since then, but placing 1st in that one really wiped me out, its taking a while to recover.

It totally drains you for sure. You have to attack replenishment on all fronts (cadet challenges, skirmishes, Voyages...)

• Options
    Congrats.

It is also good to know my rough estimate for time/effort for Galaxy events is probably pretty close.

For those wondering, I estimate about 200k per hour before factoring in Super Rares which are a pretty much a direct function of event crew, probably in the realm of 50-80% of your total mission VP. So you're looking at 10-15 hours to win an event (give or take).

That assumes you can keep up the pace and have a decent stockpile.

If you split it up over the 5 days it isn't that bad.
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Paladin!!!! Loved your breakdown in that other thread showing exactly how you did it. That was some dedicated work, and the triple first was hard-earned and well deserved!!!
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    Congratulations! Here is your prize!
    bovjclpx2b35.jpg
    ncfbr5jxbe1x.jpg

Let’s fly!
  • Options
    edited April 2019
    Hats off sir! And hitting 13M bang on the nose too...bravo!
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Congrats! It's a bit like watching James Holzhauer on Jeopardy! right now: dominance so thorough and unprecedented that all you can do is sit back, enjoy the show, and know that will never, ever be you.
  • Options
    Shy KhanShy Khan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I was going to ask, is there actually a VP cap? Is 13M the maximum VP allowed in events?

Update: Just saw his spreadsheet in the closed thread. Fascinating. Congrats!
    Come join the Steeler Nation Fleet!
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Boss. I'd like to say I helped but thats a crazy amount of points.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    RegolasRegolas ✭✭✭
    Nicely done.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently my phone never submitted my reply to this thread 2.5 days ago but, "That was a very impressive display sir, congrats!"
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    She then went back to one of the thousands of games out there that is exactly like candy crush with a different theme.
    You say that like it was pathetic?! I played CC Jelly myself and had a really good time with it and its twin CC Soda. It just gets so hard to advance at some point (P2W). I just lost my interest after 2 weeks of trying to crack one and the same level over and over again. CC Soda I quit out of anger when I switched the phone and my hundreds of boni would not move over along with the level advancement.

STT's galaxy events on the other hand have the most annoying event design I have ever seen in a game to be honest. Luckily my husband is not watching me as he would call me insane to waste my free time like this (I tend to skip non-mega galaxies in the future though due to their stupidity). He still plays CC Soda and caught up on my level 1200something in between. I envy his dedication. :)
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.