Home The Bridge
Options

Congratulations Paladin 27!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    She then went back to one of the thousands of games out there that is exactly like candy crush with a different theme.
    You say that like it was pathetic?! I played CC Jelly myself and had a really good time with it and its twin CC Soda. It just gets so hard to advance at some point (P2W). I just lost my interest after 2 weeks of trying to crack one and the same level over and over again. CC Soda I quit out of anger when I switched the phone and my hundreds of boni would not move over along with the level advancement.

STT's galaxy events on the other hand have the most annoying event design I have ever seen in a game to be honest. Luckily my husband is not watching me as he would call me insane to waste my free time like this (I tend to skip non-mega galaxies in the future though due to their stupidity). He still plays CC Soda and caught up on my level 1200something in between. I envy his dedication. :)

I’m not busting Candy Crush’s chops. It was a great game idea. I’m busing the chips of the thousands of games that took the idea and just changed the items. There’s one with crops, one with some kind of war things that shows up in our ads.....

• Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    I’m busing the chips of the thousands of games that took the idea and just changed the items. There’s one with crops, one with some kind of war things that shows up in our ads.....
    That is true. I tried one or the other but after a few hours I always thought 'been there, done that, see you'.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    Guest  wrote: »
    Bluebeard1 wrote: »
    And that's why I don't bother with anything more than threshold. Thanks for taking the fun out of the game for us.

Unnecessary comment removed. ~Shan

Wasn't me this time 😂😂😂😂😂
  • Options
    When I saw that score I had a bowel movement....lol Much more impressive than a so called Retired player. You are my game playing Hero. Bravo 😎🐴
  • Options
    I tried for the top 1500, ended up rank 2013. Consistently doing better now in events, though.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried for the top 1500, ended up rank 2013. Consistently doing better now in events, though.

That is the key,
    1. Do the best you can.
    2. Earn new crew to improve and replace current crew
    3. Do better next time
    4. Rinse and Repeat
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    The only way I made it under 1500 in the skirmish is I had Monday off, and spent the last hour doing skirmishes, and running missions for intel.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    What victory total ended up hitting 1,500?
  • Options
    No I managed to place under 1500. I dont normally get the gold in Skirmish events.