Home The Bridge
Options

Over-rated Gauntlet crew

2»

Comments

• Options
    Stormready wrote: »
    Who is the one Gauntlet crew that everyone loves, but under performs for you?

I will start with Defensive Phlox...dude loses about 50 percent of the time he is favored to win....I just cringe when his turn comes up...

I swear by Def Phlox. The only time I don't take him is if Mirror Phlox has 25%

Jack Mitchell
  • Options
    Surak is the bane of my Gauntlet playing. Time and again, he fails if he's mine but crushes it if he's my opponent's. No other crew member does this so consistently that I've become cognizant of it. I try to not use him at all just to cut down on my aggravation, but it's hard to leave him on the bench when he has a 45% crit chance.
    Surak is the bane of my Gauntlet playing. Time and again, he fails if he's mine but crushes it if he's my opponent's. No other crew member does this so consistently that I've become cognizant of it. I try to not use him at all just to cut down on my aggravation, but it's hard to leave him on the bench when he has a 45% crit chance.

IMO Surak is THE only choice for sci

Jack Mitchell
  • Options
    DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Ivanstone wrote: »
    I am thoroughly disappointed by Gangster Spock, Gary 7 and Away Team Burnham. I keep trying to use them but they always fail to appear in my roster.

Besides those 3, Convergence Day Quark is someone I always use on his special day and he usually face plants because I am bad at math.

Good call. I've never feared challenging Gary 7, I'm not sure he has ever held up against my attacks. For those of you who run Gary 7, he is giving away all of your trophies!

I guess there is more randomness than I thought, cause I use Gangster spock all the time and win often with him even when he doesn't have crits, Never used gary 7 thou nor am I really intimidated by him either.

I was so excited to get interface barclay, but found him to be a let down, his gauntlet stats are good, but I rarely get to utilize his combo of skills to make use of him.

I also find daystrom to be anticlimactic, and rarely get wins with him even when he has crit percents.

Does seem that some chars crit more than others, but maybe thats just my imagination lol
  • Options
    Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    jackson992 wrote: »

I’ve been using Armus after Surak kept losing to him.
  • Options
    [ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    jackson992 wrote: »

I’ve been using Armus after Surak kept losing to him.

To me Surak is clearly behind Armus for SCI/COM, and Locutus for SCI/DIP. Unless he is 45% crit, I don't really have a use for him.