Home The Bridge
Options

Gauntlet rewards

Have the odds of getting the Gauntlet legendaries been adjusted down again? I received a Guinan and Locutus right after the announcement but nothing since, no matter what rank I end up or how long my winning streaks are.

Comments

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got three Armuses in three days last week, so I'm inclined to say no based on my experience. But I still haven't seen any of the other three Gauntleteers. Fun RNGtimes.
  • Options
    Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made a full court press to get Armus immortalized and succeeded at the very last box of my 7th gauntlet first place finish in a row. I’ve taken it very easy with the gauntlet since (about 2 months ago) and haven’t seen anyone since
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not sure, if you are serious about this question perhaps you could organize an effort for people to report their results and we could try and see for ourselves. I would participate in such a project.

For my input, I'll say I haven't seen a legend for quite a while, but I've been winning more chronitons so for me, that is a win. But I say that as a proud Caretaker and Armus owner, I fully understand how people without a legend would not be happy with chronitons.
  • Options
    SovinoxSovinox ✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    I am not sure, if you are serious about this question perhaps you could organize an effort for people to report their results and we could try and see for ourselves. I would participate in such a project.

For my input, I'll say I haven't seen a legend for quite a while, but I've been winning more chronitons so for me, that is a win. But I say that as a proud Caretaker and Armus owner, I fully understand how people without a legend would not be happy with chronitons.

Honestly was just wondering if I missed an announcement or something. Maybe it was just early luck in the RNG draw and dry spell ever since after all.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    There have been no changes announced. Even with the 2nd chance changes the toon drops are very rare and spotty.
  • Options
    I cannot say as i dont play gauntlet any more 😁
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still Legendless after all these years.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    A Locutus and three Guinans so far in April. I had my fingers crossed for a Locutus this month, so I'm very happy! :)
  • Options
    I got a Locutus and an Armus right after the changes, and a second Locutus about a month later. That’s all so far.
  • Options
    Vreenak9Vreenak9 ✭✭✭
    Nothing since the so called "change" ...
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Options
    I got a 4th star for my Armus this morning.

Still no sign of Locutus/Guinan/Caretaker though.

• Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2019
    If anything I've experienced a significant improvement since the table reward change.
    I have received 1 Caretaker, 1 Guinan (MK IIs for me, having cited them up previously)
    2 Armus' - relatively in quick succession maybe a week or two I'm still levelling him up.

Locutus still eludes me though :(
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    I've had 2 Armus, 1 Caretaker and 1 Guinan since the change. Locutus still proving very elusive though. Personally if DB would do away with the 3* trainers as rewards that would make me very happy
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Vreenak9Vreenak9 ✭✭✭
    Okay guys. Complaining is helpful. Just got a Caretaker...
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the inclusion of the old 5* crew, I have received one Guinan, one Locutus and three Armuses.

I have fleetmates who have received none in that timeframe.

It's still just RNG.
  • Options
    SpukkZSpukkZ ✭✭✭
    Since the inclusion of the old 5* crew, I have received one Guinan, one Locutus and three Armuses.

I have fleetmates who have received none in that timeframe.

It's still just RNG.

I am more or less in your boat: 2 Guinans, 2 Caretakers and 2 Armuses since the old crew has been added again. Still waiting for my Locutus though!

On the other hand, my girlfriend (who isn't as active as me, but still plays gauntlet daily), has yet to get her first gauntlet crew.
  • Options
    AJD284AJD284 ✭✭
    edited April 2019
    I think the odds are still better, but it's just enough that RNG is very spotty. Altogether I've gotten 4 Armii 2 Caretakers 2 Locutii and a Guinan since the change, but I went more than a month with nothing.

I got 2 Armii and 2 Caretakers within the first couple weeks after the change. Then I went all of March without anything, which had me wondering too. And in the last couple weeks I got 2 more Armii 2 Locutii and Guinan. So RNG is just very random, but I think it's still better than before.

And mostly these are from end rewards. Two of the Armii were from streaks, but the rest were from crates. I can almost always place in the top 5.
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before the change 2 Caretakers, after the change nothing....
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven’t seen any of the older crew yet but I did get two Armii after. Doubling what was an incredibly low chance of getting the special crew is still a very low chance.
  • Options
    PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    Altogether since the change I've picked up five Armuses, four Guinans, a Caretaker and a Locutus, but I have had a 3-4 week dry spell in the period - just not this month! Dry spells can happen to anyone.
    One gauntlet exclusive in the last 14 months. Zero 5* from merit/credit packs too. I always told my wife that when we married, I used up all of my luck for the rest of my life.

I'm saving my luck for the divorce.
  • Options
    I got an Armus within a week of the change. Crickets ever since
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten a couple this week. RNG as always is streaky. You go weeks/months with nothing and then get a bunch.
  • Options
    Got 2 last 10 days orso, guinan and armus
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vreenak9 wrote: »

Complaining works?

I've never gotten any of the Gauntlet Legendaries. The RNG hates me. Even ByloBand got Gauntlet exclusives before me. Also, my back hurts.

Is that enough complaining? Can I have a Caretaker or Locutus now? RNG, are you there? Hello?
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been trying as best I can since the change, continually making top 20 ... long streaks etc. ... before the change I could care less about Gauntlet.

All I know is that Gauntlet has gotten a lot more frustrating. :) I never realised just how poor the average drop is ...
    Though I do now have 3 Armus ... none of the others have dropped for me though since the change ... still on 1 Caretaker, 1 Locutus and 2 Guinan (who I cited up to 4 long before the change was brought into being).

• Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Proont wrote: »

Complaining works?

I've never gotten any of the Gauntlet Legendaries. The RNG hates me. Even ByloBand got Gauntlet exclusives before me. Also, my back hurts.

Is that enough complaining? Can I have a Caretaker or Locutus now? RNG, are you there? Hello?

gcxw7xaxyhsr.jpg

I can confirm. Complaining is the way to go.
  • Options
    Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭

Complaining works?

gcxw7xaxyhsr.jpg

hmmm it's been a while since I complained. come on STT I've only got 7 armuses! Pleeease give me some more caretakers and armuses! More Locutus or a guinan would be acceptable alternative prizes!
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭

Complaining works?

gcxw7xaxyhsr.jpg

hmmm it's been a while since I complained. come on STT I've only got 7 armuses! Pleeease give me some more caretakers and armuses! More Locutus or a guinan would be acceptable alternative prizes!

It may help if you include me in your complaining, it worked for @Proont !
  • Options
    [DC] Picard Loves Reds[DC] Picard Loves Reds ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Since the change, I've gotten 1 Guinan. That's it.
    And I had maxed her out with a citation just after her run as the prize was done.

RNG, why can't you grant me an Armus or a Locutus. Even @ByloBand has an Armus!
    ByloBand wrote: »