Home The Bridge
Options

2019 Q1 Crew Demographics

Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2019 in The Bridge
Here's how the 58 crew members added in the first four months of 2019 break down:

2yzoipes94wq.jpg
zat5r38w1amv.jpg

Crew List [spoiler'd for length]
beqzar1vwl6n.jpg
Notes
*Delta Flyer Torres should not be on this list, as she won't be added until 6 May
*Dr. Katherine Pulaski is erroneously listed under TNG here instead of DS9
*Irina is missing (5* Legendary, VOY, added 01-29-2019)
*One Zero Zero One is incorrectly listed as being Weekly Themed Pack instead of Combiner Easter Egg

Comments

• Options
    eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are always fascinating, thanks Travis - is that one little silver for the 3* Renamed Pike? :#
  • Options
    These are always fascinating, thanks Travis - is that one little silver for the 3* Renamed Pike? :#

'Tis.
  • Options
    Also: I just noticed I had One Zero Zero One categorized as Weekly Themed Pack instead of Combiner Easter Egg. I've revised that in my spreadsheet but not going through the hassle of taking a new screenshot.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember though Discovery crew was such a high percentage because that time period encompassed the Discovery Mega Event Month.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... no TAS character so far... and we won't get any from Lower Decks this year...
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    HaBlack wrote: »
    So... no TAS character so far... and we won't get any from Lower Decks this year...

Hmmm...I can think of a way that DB could rectify the dearth of TAS characters: a 5* Stavos Keniclius. Someone’s suggestion of Dr. Sarah April would also be appropriate.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Remember though Discovery crew was such a high percentage because that time period encompassed the Discovery Mega Event Month.

This wasn't intended as evidence of "too much Disco", in case that's what prompted this defensive reaction. But, to elaborate on the data, here are some other points:
    • 2/14 DSC are the lone 2*'s released in this period (L'Rell and Off-Duty Stamets)
    • 3/14 DSC are variants of TOS characters (Bridge Officer Number One, Christopher Pike, Fugitive Spock)
    • 1/10 TOS is the lone 3* released in this period (Tribunal Pike)
    • 2/10 TOS were added as tie-ins with DSC (Away Team Number One, Tribunal Pike)
    • 3/10 TOS and 2/10 TNG are from movies (Assimilated Hawk, B-4, Lieutenant Chekov, Rura Penthe Commandant, UFP President Ra-ghoratreii)
    • 1/8 TNG and 1/12 VOY are Combiner Easter Eggs (Evolved Janeway and One Zero Zero One)
    • 3/4 ENT were added via March Events (Test Pilot Archer, Tourist Trip, Vosk)
    • 1/10 DS9 and 1/8 TNG are Non-Canon (Assimilated Troi, Dr. Katherine Pulaski)
    • ENT had no Weekly Themed Pack additions during this period

Also, here's how the Weekly Themed Pack additions break down:
    • 3/19 TOS (Away Team Number One, UFP President Ra-ghoratreii, White Rabbit)
    • 3/19 TNG (Governor Worf, One Zero, Zero One)
    • 6/19 DS9 (Buck Bokai, Conflicted Sisko, Dahar Master Koloth, Diversion Yates, Natima Lang, Stranded Quark)
    • 4/19 VOY (Fury Kes, Human Torres, Irina, Lonzak)
    • 0/19 ENT
    • 3/19 DSC (Fugitive Spock, Navigator Stamets, Usurper Lorca)
    • 3/19 4* Super Rare (Fugitive Spock, One Zero, Zero One)
    • 16/19 5* Legendary (everyone else)
  • Options
    Nope, I know you are not one of the Disco haters Travis. I was just trying to preempt the others who are Disco haters from claiming there were too many Disco crew in game. Cool how you got all the info compiled.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    HaBlack wrote: »

Hmmm...I can think of a way that DB could rectify the dearth of TAS characters: a 5* Stavos Keniclius. Someone’s suggestion of Dr. Sarah April would also be appropriate.

Lieutenant M'Ress feels like the next "must" from TAS to me, but I'd gladly welcome both of those! I also want Selek (Spock's alias in "Yesteryear")
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I would like to see more TAS in game or a TAS mega event. This can be the recurring legendary.
    jcyqqv9oix5l.png
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see more TAS in game or a TAS mega event. This can be the recurring legendary.
    jcyqqv9oix5l.png

I think you've confused TAS with Taz.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Options
    Dingbat1Dingbat1 ✭✭✭
    jcyqqv9oix5l.png

I play Timelines and Looney Tunes World of Mayhem. Still waiting for Taz event
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    qbv86mvvgwz0.gif
    Security primary with science secondary cause he must be strong in science to create a personal tornado. Then command tertiary cause he eats everything.
    Let’s fly!