Home The Bridge

How good is Degra?

2»

Comments

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Just another 1/5
    Didnt the Reptilian leader get Degra kicked from the Council?

As Banjo said. Degra was never kicked off the council. And, Degra was more in charge of the council than Dolim was.

Dolim was really just doing the bidding of the sphere-builders. The sphere-builders had been controlling the council. Degra realizing the truth about the sphere-builders was doing what was needed to remove the sphere-builders control from the Xindi's.
  • Hungry Dog DDMHungry Dog DDM ✭✭✭✭
    Eh, I have better
    I have better, but I cleared threshold for the purpose of getting a second star.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Degra 5/5 already and he's awesome
    I liked his character on Enterprise. I have better characters, and honestly, don’t care. It’s a card collection game. If you have space, why not?
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • I have Degra 5/5 already and he's awesome
    My very first immortal gold. Sure, there are better. But you never forget your first.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Eh, I have better
    Debra is 4th in SCI for me (behind Davinchi, Surok and Honey Bare); and 3rd in ENG (Behind Ruafo and Borglaforge).

Not fantastic but decent and I am sure will make it on a few shuttles. (oh and he was my 5th star in the event so in all I am pretty happy )
    DB: Do Better
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Degra 5/5 already and he's awesome
    My very first immortal gold. Sure, there are better. But you never forget your first.

Same here!

“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...