Home The Bridge

New 5* in Vault - Imprinted Archer

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2019 in The Bridge
Some combination of ENG/MED/SCI. Not bad for a captain.

7sml5jetsdbp.png

mmrc4w27bnnh.png

Comments

• PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Some kind of Eng/Sci/Med combo, he looks like. Which is nice.

Edit: Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I must point out that I made this comment when the OP was naught but a picture, and hence I believed that my comment had value! o:)
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talkin' to an invisible parrot on his shoulder.
  • TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    No cheesecake seven :-(
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    PenguinJim wrote: »

Edit: Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I must point out that I made this comment when the OP was naught but a picture, and hence I believed that my comment had value! o:)

LOL absolutely! I'm sorry - didn't think to look it up before posting, and then I edited without seeing your response!
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baby Insectoid on his shoulder, they got his look and posture correct.
    Every so often I'm reminded that I barely paid attention to season 3 of Enterprise.
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    robownage wrote: »
    PenguinJim wrote: »

LOL absolutely! I'm sorry - didn't think to look it up before posting, and then I edited without seeing your response!

So then would he be "Misprint Archer"?................. :smiley:

Stats are not bad...
    FE/FF level 100 ENG 939 (127-289), SCI 511 (71-181), MED 1126 (117-340)
    FE 1/5 level 100 ENG 491 (127-289), SCI 286 (71-181), MED 736 (117-340)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully there is a typo like we had with Thrax.
    One pull, risked it because Amanda Grayson is one of the few super-rares I don't have. Got Anij. Oh well.

Saving my DIL for tomorrow's event packs.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Med and Eng is a good combination. Where would he fall on voyage list?
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took one stab and got Apollo, of course.... blahhh
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    ^ I got two Apollos. After going hard and failing just as hard for Fury Kes, I'm out. Pulaski made it worth the risk, but nope.
    Med and Eng is a good combination. Where would he fall on voyage list?

Around 170. The combination is nice, but the totals are looooow.
    I went for it, though I swore off these packs. Git Archer first try. Then I stupidly tried again and got honor.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    That’s a great set of skills and beautiful art...I could only afford one stab at it and ended up with honor. Maybe this will be the $10 offer in a future Archer event?
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went for it, though I swore off these packs. Git Archer first try. Then I stupidly tried again and got honor.

The stats seem pretty low. Would you let us know if there's a typo on the proficiencies, maybe?
    Farewell 🖖
  • That’s a great set of skills and beautiful art...I could only afford one stab at it and ended up with honor. Maybe this will be the $10 offer in a future Archer event?

One can only hope, Dirk.
    As for the skills that's definitely a good lot but I'm out on featured packs this month. I don't have anij (guess I'm one of the lucky ones) but it'd be good to have this as crew on a future event.
    Account on it's final tour, soon to be retired!
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh I may have to go for this. I’ve been wanting a MED/ENG high combo. Does anyone know his traits?
    Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    I took one stab and got Apollo, of course.... blahhh

Umm, Apollo is great. :p
    Let’s fly!
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Oh I may have to go for this. I’ve been wanting a MED/ENG high combo. Does anyone know his traits?

You will find them here:)
    forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13752/new-crew-imprinted-archer-5
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Shan wrote: »

You will find them here:) forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13752/new-crew-imprinted-archer-5

So, Copy/Paste?

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13752/new-crew-imprinted-archer-5
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

You will find them here:) forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13752/new-crew-imprinted-archer-5

So, Copy/Paste?

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13752/new-crew-imprinted-archer-5

I am sorry I do not understand what you are getting at, would you mind elaborating? Thanks!
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    Season three? Anyone know which ep?
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • /SSR/ Tichy/SSR/ Tichy ✭✭✭
    The Hatchery - we just watched that recently :smile:
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    The Hatchery - we just watched that recently :smile:

Thank you
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • I have all the ENG/MED legendaries except Phlox, Au Naturel so Im gonna sit this Archer out.
  • [KM]Videm[KM]Videm ✭✭✭
    Did four pulls so far -
    1) Apollo (airlock)
    2) Apollo (airlock)
    3) Anij (needed)
    4) Solar Sails Sisko(behold), Imprint Archer, & Anij (needed)
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
    Okay so I got 2 of him.

Traits are: Human, Starfleet, Caregiver, Desperate, Explorer.

Why doesn’t he have his Pilot trait???

Every Archer has that trait, this one should be no different.

Also, what I’m about to suggest is a big stretch, but could he get the Xindi trait too? He’s been infected with Xindi pheromones and is essentially being imprinted upon as if he were a Xindi. Reason I ask, is there are so few Xindi in game and there is little potential for more to be added, as that arc didn’t give us a ton of new characters. So this Archer is at least a decent chance for the trait.

Lastly, this Archer *should* be a part of the Delphic Expanse collection. I see that currently he is not. Loque’eque Sato is though and she’s pretty much in the same boat as Archer, infected by something in the Delphic Expanse.

Make it so
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought for sure he’d have the Xindi trait.
  • I did one pull. I only needed the 5* and did not have a lot of dil, Received DR. Katherine Pulaski. Her 5th star. Saved me a citation.