Home The Bridge

New 5* in Vault - Imprinted Archer

2»

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Shan wrote: »
    Oh I may have to go for this. I’ve been wanting a MED/ENG high combo. Does anyone know his traits?

You will find them here:) forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13752/new-crew-imprinted-archer-5

So, Copy/Paste?

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13752/new-crew-imprinted-archer-5

I am sorry I do not understand what you are getting at, would you mind elaborating? Thanks!

Your link was not an active link. It was just the text. I think the Smiley might have blocked it? Confuddled the system.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Shouldn't this Archer be in the Delphic Expanse collection?
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jiminy Cricket Archer is really tempting, but I don't think I'm willing to roll RNG right now.

Archer events are picking up, hopefully he'll be a $9.99 deal in the future. Given the rare skill combo, I imagine that would be a popular sale.
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • [SSR] GTMET[SSR] GTMET ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there any other Med primary/Eng secondary legendary crew? His VORTA is awesome, even with low overall traits
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there any other Med primary/Eng secondary legendary crew? His VORTA is awesome, even with low overall traits

I didn't find any. I found Rianna Mayweather among SR's, but that's about it. Maybe we'll get a Stranded Jett Reno to join that club.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Easter Bunny is
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    The Easter Bunny is

Forgot about the bunny. Who has better stats?
    The Easter Bunny is

Good call, although archer has the benefit of being a main crew for events
    The Easter Bunny is

Bunny is about 100 higher
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I struck out on the White Rabbit and Fury Kes packs so I set a strict limit of two and absolutely no more than three attempts. I got Archer on the fourth pull.
    4xk3d8vy8387.jpg
    t9i5prqfmyym.jpg
    6a6m6w8l0ul4.jpg
    n9aa8h07q349.jpg
    uux3hpn6d886.jpg
    v4dvc30i9ltg.jpg
    4lz2tra4xgqj.jpg
    d5m73alq92vs.jpg

I'm happy with my results overall.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    VORTA???

Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Lady GaghgaghLady Gaghgagh ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Easter Bunny is

I was looking into getting bunny but his dismal number of just 3 traits, 2/3 of which are pretty much voyage unusable, made me pass.

Admiral of the Haus of GaghGagh, Starbase level 94, we are not accepting members at this time.
    Captain of the voyage vessels: Queen of Bashir, Landsknecht, and Sunspear, the first luxury starship cruiseliners.
    Amenities include wifi, fully-functioning holodecks, a full-service bar, 3 party decks, a Trill spa, and a business centre.
    Fun fact: The ships are propelled by bouncy castle technology.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Easter Bunny is

I was looking into getting bunny but his dismal number of just 3 traits, 2/3 of which are pretty much voyage unusable, made me pass.

I went for it on the bunny and have him up to 3/5*. Traits are nice to have but they’re only a minute, maybe a minute and half with good RNG, of extra voyage time for base-heavy crew. I suppose if you’re running consistently between 9:50 and 10:00 on voyages, and need to get over the hump, that maximizing trait matches is a worthwhile tool to have in your arsenal. I’m not there yet - having another ENG/MED crew that I can slot into an ENG or SCI slot is of greater value to me. If I had the budget for it, I would totally make a run for Archer...he’d fit in nicely next to Leonardo, Banjoman, and the bunny
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    The point of the bunny was not his stats but his awesome avatar!
    Let’s fly!
  • Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only other MED primary ENG secondary crew is 4* Rianna Mayweather.

Of the 9 legendary crew with ENG and MED, 3 have ENG primary and 5 have ENG secondary. 1 has MED primary (Archer) and 2 have MED secondary. I believe Archer's order of skills will make up for a ~5% lower total than Rabbit. There are also only 17 MED primary 3-skillers compared to 52 DIP primary and 47 SEC primaries in an area that demands equal representation.

He has a top 10 MED base and the #1 Archer MED and ENG with three events in the last year. I think he's a fine crew. No need to pass solely based on voyage total, unless you're also throwing out your Lt Commander Jadzia Dax and DF Paris.