Options

Armus

KantKant ✭✭✭
Armus set my new record in the Gauntlet - 7200
ys18yr0banwo.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    Wow nice one for both of you, especially Kant for going toe to toe with Armus.
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as we are smacking "Tar Boy" around.......

iqa2h8kx02bd.png
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not my highest but the highest I have a screenshot of lol.

7wtj4lfp4v8m.jpg
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Armus has also broken the 7k barrier a couple times now. Will post a screen shot later when I'm on the right device.

I've come close with Kahless, but haven't quite gotten that high yet. An opposing Kahless once smacked me down with a score over 7k, though.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Armus is still evading capture.....
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not even remotely noteworthy stats-wise, but I had to do it:

edbvnm7moh65.jpg

So clearly, Riker's beard did not improve his performance.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Not even remotely noteworthy stats-wise, but I had to do it:

edbvnm7moh65.jpg

So clearly, Riker's beard did not improve his performance.

There's more than just the raw numbers, though. There are other things, like style. And the beard definitely made Riker a more stylish, er, loser.
  • Options
    [GoT] Gabe [GoT] Gabe ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019

You must make the appropriate blood sacrifice to the RNGods. Got two of them yesterday from a second place finish.

xyxqzg65tn1n.jpg

On a completely unrelated note, we're always looking for new recruits. ;)

The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from Itself
    Fleet Admiral

For more info on us, check our wiki page:
    https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Fleet_Guardians_of_Tomorrow

GoT Bot server: https://discord.gg/R8QzpjW
    All are welcome to join and use the Bot.
  • Options
    SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chancellor Gowron gave me my first 7k+ gauntlet sc ore but I'm hoping my shiny new Armus will beat that soon :D
  • Options
    SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Took over 5000 rounds for me to get one Oil Slick. Another guy in our fleet is on Armus #9. lol. Such is RNG...
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went from a 2/5 Armus to immortalized in a week, and then two weeks later got another one.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went something like 6,800 Gauntlet rounds with nothing, then in one five-day span won 1 Armus and 2 Caretakers. I have since completed around 2,200 Gauntlet rounds with nothing.
  • Options
    Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    Still Armus-less
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    in the first weeks after db changed the droprates everyone in my fleetchat were posting armus here locutus there etc, got an armus and locutus myself in that period. havent seen any posts or mentions in a month or 2 also no drops for me, you would almost think the droprates are down again lol
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    in the first weeks after db changed the droprates everyone in my fleetchat were posting armus here locutus there etc, got an armus and locutus myself in that period. havent seen any posts or mentions in a month or 2 also no drops for me, you would almost think the droprates are down again lol

Anyone could be forgiven for seeing an extended run of bad luck as a change in drop rates, as anyone could be forgiven for thinking that they were stealthily improved after getting two Armus drops in the span of a week (which was me last week, with one from a 29th-place finish reward and the other from a three-win streak). Keep plugging away and I’m sure one will finally drop for you!
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL, and a day later I just won a second copy of Armus from a third place finish :)
  • Options
    [GoT] Gabe wrote: »

You must make the appropriate blood sacrifice to the RNGods. Got two of them yesterday from a second place finish.

xyxqzg65tn1n.jpg

Thanks for the offer, but I'm happy being with @Gib - Admiral Mariners at the moment.
  • Options
    [GoT] Gabe [GoT] Gabe ✭✭✭✭

xyxqzg65tn1n.jpg

Thanks for the offer, but I'm happy being with @Gib - Admiral Mariners at the moment.

lmao ... apparently the universal translator has difficulty detecting subtle jokes.

Appropriate blood sacrifice to the RNGods ... followed by ... we're always looking for new recruits. Care to guess what we're sacrificing to appease the RNGods? 😁
    The Guardians of Tomorrow
    Protecting the Galaxy's Future from Itself
    Fleet Admiral

For more info on us, check our wiki page:
    https://sttwiki.org/wiki/Fleet_Guardians_of_Tomorrow

GoT Bot server: https://discord.gg/R8QzpjW
    All are welcome to join and use the Bot.
  • Options
    Just got thisijb29xqksrtc.png
  • Options

xyxqzg65tn1n.jpg

And I am very happy to have Picard loves Reds. he is one of my senior squad leaders.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭

xyxqzg65tn1n.jpg

And I am very happy to have Picard loves Reds. he is one of my senior squad leaders.

So what I'm hearing you say is his WAR is impressive?
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    After going "Dry" for a couple weeks (not getting any Gauntlet crew to drop), I got a random Armus (#4) today after a 6 streak. Only 1 more to go to finish the entire Collection! :smile:
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    KantKant ✭✭✭
    zy74byip31yv.jpg
    My new record
  • Options
    Jenos IdanianJenos Idanian ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why?
  • Options
    W.W. CarlisleW.W. Carlisle ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing three years and, hilariously, get one crew a year to drop, typically around January- Guinan the first year, Caretaker the second, and Balok this year. Two in one YEAR would shock me, let alone in one Gauntlet.

xyxqzg65tn1n.jpg

I still chug along though.
    W.W. CarlislePlayed since January 20, 2019Captain Level- 99 (May 9, 2022)VIP 14Crew Quarters: 485/485Most recent/Lowest- Anbo-jyutsu Kyle Riker (1/5* Lvl 30) 5/29/23Immortalized x-866 5* x184, 4* x 490, 3* x91, 2* x62, and 1* x27Most recent Immortal - Tearful Janeway 4* 5/25/23Current non-event project- Improving my Science base skill. Retrieval Project- Mestral 1/5*
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    In honor of Lower Decks in game and this is an Armus discussion:

f2ed4ynybyzk.jpeg
    Let’s fly!