Home The Bridge

New Campaign is All About Spock!!

Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2019 in The Bridge
Fugitive Spock! AWESOME!!!! Captain Spock. Have him immortalized but what a cool card to have!!

Comments

• IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have him 1/5 so I’m happy a healthy boost to com sci voyages guess it’s back to the drawing board with my citation plans.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have him 1/5 so I’m happy a healthy boost to com sci voyages guess it’s back to the drawing board with my citation plans.

Not a bad problem to have. I'm pretty excited. I don't think I have either of those Spock's.
    Farewell 🖖
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    I am very excited. I have Captain Spock at 1/5 so I can finish him then have a citation for someone else. :)
    Let’s fly!
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had felt safe citing Fugitive Spock, 800 incoming honor is not really equivalent to 36,000 spent but the citation at the end nearly makes up for it. Just glad I had pulled two from packs and not 1 now, so it could balance. Captain Spock is very exciting, one of the few crew I missed the first time around. Both good choices for a campaign.
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I expected to already have the 4* and not the 5* in the next Campaign. I am pleased to see that the opposite is occurring.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    As this is the first time a campaign will have a 4* reward I need, this pleases me.
    My Captain Spock is 2/5 FE, so one extra for him is not too much of an inconvenience. Expect my money.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have 1 Fugitive and 2 Captain. This is honestly fantastic - 1 extra of each is nothing to complain about at all!
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Great choices, looking forward to the new Campaign...
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    1/5 Captain Spock and 0/4 Fugitive Spock. This is an automatic buy for me. My body and wallet are ready.

Me too!

*High Five*
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really not sure how to feel. I already have Captain Spock immortalized. I really don't need another sitting at 4/5 on my roster. But the other rewards included in the campaign are too hard to pass up. But also it would feel weird just airlocking gold cards like that. I've never done it before.

Talk about first world problems lol

Would it be so bad to have two copies? It is a good card.

• In theory, that would immortalize 2 characters for me. I'll have to see where I am mid-campaign before making a decision.
    Really not sure how to feel. I already have Captain Spock immortalized. I really don't need another sitting at 4/5 on my roster. But the other rewards included in the campaign are too hard to pass up. But also it would feel weird just airlocking gold cards like that. I've never done it before.

Why airlock him? A second copy of him would be good for Spock events and voyages. Maybe you are low on crew slots which I can understand. It is just that with such pitiful 500 in honor for airlocking a legendary it does not seem worth it. But you are right that there is a lot in campaigns. If DB had a deal for $10 where you could get a legendary citation, some dil, merits and honor many people would buy it.
    Let’s fly!
  • Jax2UFJax2UF ✭✭
    Another 1/5 I'll be able to immortalize and the rare 4* I don't have. Definitely a $10 purchase.
  • Fugitive Spock is one of the best 4*s to own
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spocktacular! I am in! (Looks like DB can keep the lights on for sure this month :smile: )
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    1/5 Captain Spock and 0/4 Fugitive Spock. This is an automatic buy for me. My body and wallet are ready.

Me too!

*High Five*

Me three! I’m excited.
  • Cool. I have Fugitive Spook at 1 star, but Captain Spock is immortalized. Need to do some thinking about the 10$ for the premium this time.
  • I’m definitely in. I have 1 star on both, so will end up with two immortal crew, and only have to toss one 4* Spock.
  • Banjo1012 wrote: »

Hence my laugh at the end. I am getting low on slots, but it might be worth it to have a second Captain Spock at 4/5. I would use the citation on someone else.

Two Captain Spock cards would be great for voyages and events
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banjo1012 wrote: »
    Wait til Captain Spock challenges Captain Spock to a velocity match and Captain Spock wins

Classical win-win situation :p

• KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I was reading the in-game mail I was a little bit on the fence - I mean I love Spock, who doesn't, but I've got some Spocks already, I don't know that I need to be opening my wallet for another one - but Captain Spock is the Spock and I don't have him yet, I'm in. And I don't have Fugitive Spock yet either and kind of love him (you're wrong Michael, the beard is working).
    Banjo1012 wrote: »

Hence my laugh at the end. I am getting low on slots, but it might be worth it to have a second Captain Spock at 4/5. I would use the citation on someone else.

Two Captain Spock cards would be great for voyages and events

Another option is to freeze your 5/5 Captain Spock and keep your 4/5 Spock in a crew slot.
    Let’s fly!
  • Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have Fugitive Spock, neither Captain Spock, so I'm definitely in!
  • Two words: f yes !
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭

My fleet doesnt get this, forget the character cards, the wealth of other goodies is worth the investment.

Sor far, from my fleet, only a handful will not meet the daily theshold to get all the rewards.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • 1/5 Captain Spock and 0/4 Fugitive Spock. This is an automatic buy for me. My body and wallet are ready.

Me too!

*High Five*

Me three! I’m excited.

Me four. :)