Home The Bridge

New Campaign is All About Spock!!

Comments

• /SSR/ Tichy/SSR/ Tichy ✭✭✭
    Nice one - don't have either Spock so it's a win/win :smile:
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like others here, I have Captain Spock at 1/5, so this would finish him and allow me to collect Fugitive Spock -- which is actually more exciting for me. Half my family thinks I look like him, so he will be my new Avatar in game (at least until they finally bring Commodore Decker to the game).
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice my Spock is 1/5* so I am tempted by this one; i'll probably reserve judgement until towards the end of the Campaign. I like that there is a whole month to decide.
    DB: Do Better
  • Considering the large wealth of other useful things included in the campaign, and 4/5 legendary character, for $10 it might be the best deal in the game
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will anyone else be holding this month's citation so they can cite Spock even sooner?
    Farewell 🖖
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will anyone else be holding this month's citation so they can cite Spock even sooner?

Fortunately I have Captain Spock at 1/5, so I have 2 Gold cites waiting for me at the end of next campaign.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...

Fortunately I have Captain Spock at 1/5, so I have 2 Gold cites waiting for me at the end of next campaign.

Yeah, it seems like half or more have him at 1/5 or better. Just wondering if any scrubs like me will forego Leland in favor of Spock.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭

I am not citing Leland (sec/dip/com) and I might not cite Captain Spock.
    I might use next month's on 1/5 Alternate Future Jadzia Dax, or a med/eng crew.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leland is Discovery and will be bonus in the next Discovery mega event but that probably will not come for another few months.
    Let’s fly!
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmm I cited my Captain Spock up to 4/5 already, but i suppose it could be awesome to have one at 5/5 and another at 3/5...would that be worth the $10?

giphy.gif
  • Veterinary PhloxVeterinary Phlox ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won't hold it against the good captain, but every time I see him I'm just reminded how the massive push from the community to get him also pushed me out of any extra copies of Commando Shran. :)
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭

Yeah, it seems like half or more have him at 1/5 or better. Just wondering if any scrubs like me will forego Leland in favor of Spock.

I am saying no to Leland in favor or Spock. I couldn't get him before.
  • Banjo1012Banjo1012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hmmm I cited my Captain Spock up to 4/5 already, but i suppose it could be awesome to have one at 5/5 and another at 3/5...would that be worth the $10?

giphy.gif

With everything else you get, most definitely!

• SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spokcularity! Spockularity! It’s all good.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasn't enthused about Leland (though did buy premium 'cause of the totality of the rewards), but I am most pleased with a double-Spock campaign. Spock-squared? Spock-n-Spock?
  • Which one is fugitive Spock? Is that the one from the TOS episode where he takes wheelchair bound Pike back to Talos 4?
    Which one is fugitive Spock? Is that the one from the TOS episode where he takes wheelchair bound Pike back to Talos 4?

Pretty sure it's the Discovery Spock who
    is running from Section 31, aided by Burnham.
    Farewell 🖖
  • NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    Which one is fugitive Spock? Is that the one from the TOS episode where he takes wheelchair bound Pike back to Talos 4?

It’s the Ethan Peck one from when he appears in Disco

azdmn6nmvrfl.jpg
    This guy, werewolf Spock!
    Let’s fly!
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question for those who already have Captain Spock: should I start stockpiling a few thousand 2* IDICs now?
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Question for those who already have Captain Spock: should I start stockpiling a few thousand 2* IDICs now?

I don’t remember how many I went through because I had a hundred or so on hand anyway, so if you have none or only a few it probably isn’t a bad idea.

I don’t remember how many I went through because I had a hundred or so on hand anyway, so if you have none or only a few it probably isn’t a bad idea.

I only have 30, I'd feel better about it if I had about 2,974.7 more!
    30 should be enough but you can always run those federation shuttles for more.
    Let’s fly!
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019

Captain Spock only needs 17 2* IDIC's, Fugitive needs 10.

Captain Spock only needs 17 2* IDIC's, Fugitive needs 10.

Are you certain you didn't forget a few zeroes? ;)
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

What glitch gives you .7?
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭

Interest.
    Intentionally Left Blank
    Flemming wrote: »

Interest.

I mean, it does stand for Infinite Decimals in Infinite Calculations doesn't it?!