Home The Bridge
Options

Dirty Rotten Holograms Threshold and Community Pulls

AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
Threshold:

uzsnucm3i62l.png
vh0f5x26c44f.png
fa13lyv4sjhh.png

I forgot to screenshot the first behold - it was Rura Penthe Reed and 2 others which I already had frozen.

However, after my campaign purple pull dropped a 2nd star for Troi... And then a Merit pull gave me a third star for Troi only yesterday... I was quite pleased for my fourth! Three goddess of empathise in 7 days!
Oh... And Tash.

And no schematics. I think this was an AMAZING pull.
Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2019
    First gold in yonks...and Chakotay too!!!

dcvptuzcm7mf.jpg
    jud7m5bo0gm7.jpg
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    community... 900 honor

threshold to follow
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community
    v9dxxu7ketj2.png
    5fcrw9xywwq1.png
    v8mycqwd7xxd.png
    Not as good this one, but still 2 beholds. Shame - If I took Robin hood, I would get 200 honour in two months time. Taking Tarah now means I am likely to get 200 honour now since I have no space for her.

Still, a pretty good weekend for me.
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    Finally a good one.

One 4* behold with Dixon Hill, Coffee Janeway and Rogue Kim and a Begold with Jazz Pianist Odo (already FF), Rura Penthe Kirk and Galdiator McCoy.

Took coffee Janeway to work on Lizzard Janeway and Kirk (3rd star).

How long do you have to be around before you can post pictures?
  • Options
    Threshold - just Honor

Community: went with Sulan

• Options
    oops pic didn’t post...
    umydmortr8q7.png
  • Options
    NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    First begold in ages. Had the choice between The Keeper, a third star on Mobile Doc (my first ever 5* 3 and a bit years ago) or Protomorphosis Worf. Tempting as the Keeper was - could only be another star on the Doc, especially as hologram comes up so often in Voyages...
  • Options
    RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Community
    - Nexus Kirk - 3rd star, non behold
    - 2x ship schematics (one useful)
    - 7x 3* Honor.

Threshold
    Coming soon.
    - Lt Tarah - 3rd star, non-behold
    - 2x ship schematics (one useful)
    - 7x 3* Honor.

Decent so far. At least I could add a star.

Almost identical pulls ... Overall decent, would have liked a behold and naturally one with a 5* ... but adding stars is always good.
  • Options
    [GSA] bSeRk[GSA] bSeRk ✭✭✭

dcvptuzcm7mf.jpg
    jud7m5bo0gm7.jpg

Gowron is a beast in the gauntlet.
    Level 84
    65 x 5* immortal
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    No beholds in the community pull for me, but besides the usual honour and schematics there was a third star for Gabriel Bell, so that's something to feel good about.
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honor. However from a rare pull from the campaign I did get my 4th star on EV Suit Tucker and froze him, so ya win some ya lose some.

Just more honor for more stars for Leo.

zje38sii4uoz.png
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    71yzd7qixtm7.jpg
    dnzdh1q1lh7d.jpg
    I was tempted by Gowron, but his base stats are terribad. I'd rather bolster my Medicine skill.
  • Options
    HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community
    t67p3hedr1co.jpg
    zbss0gazl8a6.jpg

Threshold
    hg2triiyyqgi.jpg
    co4d7mozvk3q.jpg
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Options
    mwtmxke6gj5j.png
    more stars on the ones i kept. and finally enough schems for the Defiant
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 beholds in my community pull, both useless
    I did however get enough DIL from the montly card to try another event pack and got Kira and 2 purple beholds that I still needed (which the odds of are insanely poor, as I have most 4/4) so all in all, good morning
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    About 700 honor from the community pull. I'll be reaching the end of thresholds today and I expect more honor.
  • Options
    Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭

dcvptuzcm7mf.jpg
    jud7m5bo0gm7.jpg

Gowron is a beast in the gauntlet.

You may not be aware, but Chakotay is a very unique skill combo and is immensely valuable for voyages (as well as a very rare crew drop), and for the occasional event. Gowron's ONLY use is gauntlet. Just want to educate people who might read your comment.
  • Options
    Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldude wrote: »
    Community
    v9dxxu7ketj2.png
    5fcrw9xywwq1.png
    v8mycqwd7xxd.png
    Not as good this one, but still 2 beholds. Shame - If I took Robin hood, I would get 200 honour in two months time. Taking Tarah now means I am likely to get 200 honour now since I have no space for her.

I don't understand this reference to getting 200 honor. That picard is probably the best picard SR variant for events, and you already had one star on him. why would you not pick up a second star on him instead of a different crew you don't have space for??
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldude wrote: »
    Community
    v9dxxu7ketj2.png
    5fcrw9xywwq1.png
    v8mycqwd7xxd.png

I don't understand this reference to getting 200 honor. That picard is probably the best picard SR variant for events, and you already had one star on him. why would you not pick up a second star on him instead of a different crew you don't have space for??

Don’t forget that Robin Hood is the free 4* from the daily rewards for the next few months. He’ll be FF soon enough, might as well start on someone new if slots aren’t a concern and Robin Hood’s skill set can be handled by others in the meantime.

I was more curious about the choice of T’Rul over Marshal of France Q. He’s instantly useful (when FE) in the Gauntlet and becomes one of the best 4* voyagers when immortal. T’Rul is I think the only Romulan engineer but that one bizarre Faction event from the Vulcan/Romulan mega won’t be re-run, so her value is rather limited beyond completing a collection that is one of the easiest to finish.
  • Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Community Pull. What's the opposite of exciting?

thjnoywpwwpo.png

On the other hand, I pulled a Chef Riker pack this morning, and ended up with the below, so that was nice. Choices were first star on Gul Madred or Okona, or a third star on Rura Penthe Kirk; I was super thrown off by the placement of the begold.

u1oxuq8io1jy.png
  • Options
    Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
    30tuu7indexj.png

First star for Virtuoso Doctor (in a begold with Yarnek and the Vulcan Executioner, I didn't have any of them), 700 honor and fuel replicator.
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Double honour. One useful schematic.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    44m99jl1l8dj.png

Honor and a not so fake begold. Went for Lissan
  • Options
    ChaoticDNAChaoticDNA ✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Community: 900 honor with a Professor Scott as the outright drop, no behold.
    Threshold: 700 honor with Sloan as the outright drop, no behold.

Not buying any lotto tickets this weekend, that's for sure...
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community:

z22t6uc2x4pe.png

eo1kbutvvqy9.png

xrvnjh16vi6l.png

Three Stars were plain old 700 Honour. But got a new 4* and one of my "I really want" 5*s......
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    44m99jl1l8dj.png

I enjoy how all three are 2 skill DIP/CMD, and all three are DIP primary... what are the odds of that in a begold!? lol
  • Options
    SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    1 immortalized behold
    4* for Tash on second behold

enough T'Ong schematics to get to level 10.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Options
    Yateball wrote: »
    44m99jl1l8dj.png

I enjoy how all three are 2 skill DIP/CMD, and all three are DIP primary... what are the odds of that in a begold!? lol

I was laughing very hard when my fleet mate posted that picture last week.

Level 84
    65 x 5* immortal
  • Options
    9qo7w3u6d5t8.jpg
    Level 84
    65 x 5* immortal
  • Options
    1600 honor combined. Closing in on last star for Kahless.