Home The Bridge

New 5* in Vault - Vargas

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2019 in The Bridge
Some combination of CMD/SEC...for some guy I have literally *no* recollection of.

8tx3mx02fyg6.png

0v3fd9vacrg8.png

Comments

• Tuco!!!
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks. That was a great episode..and I still don't remember which one he is. Haven't gotten that far in my most recent rewatch.
  • [SJ] Admiral Aki[SJ] Admiral Aki ✭✭✭✭
    He seemed pretty bad-**tsk tsk** in DS9. I never made the connection to Breaking Bad's Tuco until now though.
  • robownage wrote: »

Thanks. That was a great episode..and I still don't remember which one he is. Haven't gotten that far in my most recent rewatch.

He's the guy that goes bananas on Bashir when he tries to change his bandage.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Well, way to go obscure, I guess.

EDIT: Next week can we get the soccer kid Worf killed?
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭

Obscure = no one wants him = amazing stats

Obscure card in a Tuesday Pack probably means he'll be the best SEC base in the game.

Obscure = no one wants him = amazing stats

How they build him in game has nothing to do with him being a one-shot in an episode, and no one remembered him without the Wiki.

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    edited May 2019
    robownage wrote: »

Obscure card in a Tuesday Pack probably means he'll be the best SEC base in the game.

Oh, I get they build some awesome Tuesday Cards. I mean he was in one episode, and was one of 150 soldiers in his unit. I was just pointing that out. No offense to anyone, including the actor who played him the one episode he was in.
    I for one rather see a obscure one episode character than a fanfic one. And if you don't want him don't buy him. No-one is forcing you.

Everyone have a nice day,

Good grief..................................
  • And this qualifies as a LEGENDARY card? Hahaha.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great ep, cool actor. He was also great in The Closer and Major Crimes. Can we get Bill Mumy from that ep too?
    Let’s fly!
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    Decent character from a great episode, but c'mon. This guy is a three-star at best.

I swear I remember Private Money more distinctly than him, so that seems apt. I wouldn't have been opposed to the Bill Mummy character from the same episode, though.
  • I for one rather see a obscure one episode character than a fanfic one. And if you don't want him don't buy him. No-one is forcing you.

Everyone have a nice day,

Good grief..................................

I apologize if my tone was interpreted as aggressive. This was not my intention. I was just happy to see Tuco.
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    He was psychologically unstable and he got stabbed in the back...he can't be that good at security
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    Keep in mind, this is a game where Torchbearer Rejac, a character whose sole purpose was to be immediately killed by Burnham in a "blink and you miss it" moment, is a high powered Legendary card.

Addendum: I actually really like this character. The Siege of AR-558 is an awesome episode, and his character was memorable.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    FE/FF level 100 CMD 1151 (124-291), SEC 1161 (275-572)
    FE level 100 CMD 703 (124-291), SEC 782 (275-572)
    Traits: Human, Federation, Starfleet, Brutal, Veteran, Hero
    edited May 2019
    FE/FF level 100 CMD 1151 (124-291), SEC 1161 (275-572)
    FE level 100 CMD 703 (124-291), SEC 782 (275-572)
    Traits: Human, Federation, Starfleet, Brutal, Veteran, Hero

Aaaaand he comes in JUST behind Culber as the second best two-skilled Voyager in the game, with some very Voyage-friendly traits.
  • The Hunt for cheesecake continues. At this point I'm thinking she's going to be a recurring Mega for a few Borg event or something
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could be worse, he could be a "mega".................
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad someone posted the memory alpha link, I literally still don't have a clue who this guy is. An easy pass
    DB: Do Better
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loved the episode and I at least suspected he was from it before seeing the confirmation here. Other than for newer players with money to spend and roster holes to fill, however, I can’t think of much of a reason to chase these skills even at that high of a level.
  • Four pulls, an Enemy Lines Sisko and a behold that gave me two FF options and Surgeon Pulaski. Not bad.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    And some ppl complained about Cadet Tilly being a legendary card...lol
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Keep in mind, this is a game where Torchbearer Rejac, a character whose sole purpose was to be immediately killed by Burnham in a "blink and you miss it" moment, is a high powered Legendary card.

Addendum: I actually really like this character. The Siege of AR-558 is an awesome episode, and his character was memorable.

Well that just about ties in nicely to all Disco crew.

Frankly, being in such a new show, none of them have earned anywhere near legendary status yet. Unless you count Silly Tilly as being a Legendary pain in the butt or Mikey Spock being a legendary know it all. Frankly, they should all be no better than 3 star with the special guests being perhaps SR.