Home The Bridge

Comments

• RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the game saying the D'K part out loud or something.
  • [SJ] Admiral Aki[SJ] Admiral Aki ✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2019
    I don't understand why we can't name our ships whatever we want. It's not like anyone else can see them. The only thing I can think of it that perhaps special characters may interfere with the application somehow. But if I'm using standard alphanumerics, then what's the problem?

There's been times when I've wanted to name it something, only to be told that it's offensive (it wasn't). And on my iPhone, the "This name is against regs..." message blocks the "Begin Voyage" button, and since the message doesn't disappear even what you've changed the name the only way of starting a voyage is to cancel and start again.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand why we can't name our ships whatever we want. It's not like anyone else can see them. The only thing I can think of it that perhaps special characters may interfere with the application somehow. But if I'm using standard alphanumerics, then what's the problem?

There's been times when I've wanted to name it something, only to be told that it's offensive (it wasn't). And on my iPhone, the "This name is against regs..." message blocks the "Begin Voyage" button, and since the message doesn't disappear even what you've changed the name the only way of starting a voyage is to cancel and start again.

I think they actually can be seen occasionally in other players' Voyage feed. Didn't post about that once upon a time?
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?