Home The Bridge

Woulda, coulda, shoulda Picard theme Campaign

Something I thought would be cool...not a request or anything because I know it's too late for that. Just for fun I thought this might be a cool Picard theme campaign.

In honor of the new Picard show, they did a campaign featuring Irrumodic Syndrome Picard (ISP), and a new 5* "Cured Picard". To get the cured Picard, you have to fuse a 4* ISP and the 4* Irrumodic Syndrome Cure Research (ISCR). At the 20/40/60/80 campaign rewards, you get a 1/4 ISP regular track and 4/4 ISCR premium track. Then you can fuse them together to make the new 5* Cured Picard...who would be the Picard on the new show.

What do you guys think?

Note: This assumes he is cured and not a crazy ,demented geezer on the show. I have no idea but just a hunch.

Comments

• V.V. ✭✭✭✭
    It's not certain that Picard will develop the syndrome after the events of All Good Things. It is possible.
    Jean-Luc Picard: "We think we've come so far. Torture of heretics, burning of witches, is all ancient history. Then, before you can blink an eye, suddenly, it threatens to start all over again."
  • MirrorVerse JcMirrorVerse Jc ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    ByloBand wrote: »
    There is no cure for Irumodic Syndrome.

There is no certainty that all versions of picard would develop the disorder.
    U never know. Medical advances are made every day. Data developed a cure for Barclays protomophosis syndrome pretty quick. And that was an unknown never seen before disease.
  • ByloBand wrote: »

Always someone to poop on an idea
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭

Always someone to poop on an idea

Interesting that that is your conclusion.
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭

There was no cure for Irumodic Syndrome at the time Beverly said there wasn't. There's not presently a cure for Crohn's, but I certainly don't believe that means there never will be one.
  • ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free stuff is still a nice thing for this company to do, as long as they are making a profit.

<insert Ferengi here>
    🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want “4 Lights” Picard before anyone others.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...