Home The Bridge

How often do you plan to buy the Premium Campaign Track?

2»

Comments

• Every time, regardless of the 5* offered. The value is good enough regardless/I have too much money.
    I take it in general contributors here have been playing over a year as it’s the only way to explain why mirror JLP is generally being viewed as a “poor” option. I understand longer term players may already have him but there’s a lot who don’t and He’s actually the highest ranked card the campaign has yet offered. Personally I think the 4/5 is a useful bonus. The legendary cite and the other 95 tiers of goodies are themselves worth 9.99 in a game where to purchase a gold crew in its own ranges from 9.99 to 24.99. For this reason I’d be buying regardless.
  • edited June 2019
    Most or nearly all of the time. The vaule is good and only a truly terrible 5* would convince me to save my money.
    Today, i decided against buying the premium track. :( I actually really want that gold cite, but I really feel like DB is doing all the veteran players wrong on this one and I really need to sit this one out based on principle.

I'm sure no one at DB cares, but DB really seems like they just want to screw with a lot of us by offering up by far the most common immortalized legendary in the entire game that highest % of players already have completed and are going to hard feelings over.
  • Every time, regardless of the 5* offered. The value is good enough regardless/I have too much money.
    Flemming wrote: »

A very loaded set of answers.