Home The Bridge

Is Obrist going to have any utility beyond the Mega?

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm looking at probably not clearing 3rd Star for him. 3/4 you can always work on Citing later. But, 2/4 be any use after Mega is over?
"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Comments

• RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like he's destined for the freezer for me the minute this mega is done, if I manage to immortalize him. At 2/4 and I believe no collections, I'd probably space him.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends on what your crew looks like. All 4* crew from events go to the freezer for me.
  • Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    Frozen veggies
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    IMO, Obrist's real value lies in the creative Bridge Crew scenes that can take advantage of his podium.

"No more Taxes on Furs!!!"
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you going to buy a wrap-up pack at the end of the mega? If so, having a 2/4 Obrist gives you something to use from the pool of 4*'s in the event you pull one of him. It'd be irksome to 86 him at 2/4 only to draw one of him then. You can always 86 him after you get the pack if you don't get his third star. Of course, if you have no intention of even taking a chance on one of those packs, I would ditch him now and be done with it.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends on what your crew looks like. All 4* crew from events go to the freezer for me.

This. I have 28 immortal legendaries, about a dozen others at 3 or 4 stars, and many more at 1 or 2 stars, and have gotten to the point where even some of the best 4* crew are going into the freezer. I still use Victorian Pulaski, Grathon Tolar, Mintakan Troi, The Clown, and Ambassador Shras on non-event shuttles; Marshal of France Q, Antaak, Doc Crusher, Nurse Garland, and Mirror Phlox end up in the gauntlet; and Lt. Chekov, Commander Thelin, Mirror Phlox, and Mirror Mayweather hold down arena positions. I think Mintakan Troi is the only one that’s done a voyage in weeks and that was on a DIP/MED voyage during the last Faction event. A few others remain out solely for personal preference (Tarah for bridge crew, Prof Scotty and Tommy Gun Dixon because I don’t have the heart to put them on ice) and the rest get cycled in and out for events.

Obrist figures to maybe be useful at 2/4* in the hybrid event and then will just eat a crew slot unless you can wait 9+ months until he enters the portal pool or dump campaign citations into him.
    Are you going to buy a wrap-up pack at the end of the mega? If so, having a 2/4 Obrist gives you something to use from the pool of 4*'s in the event you pull one of him. It'd be irksome to 86 him at 2/4 only to draw one of him then. You can always 86 him after you get the pack if you don't get his third star. Of course, if you have no intention of even taking a chance on one of those packs, I would ditch him now and be done with it.

Probably won't have Dilithium to get a Pack. I got like 170 or so.
    If I had been able to get here Saturday......

r0tka1azmg01.jpg

So, at 2/4*.