Home The Bridge

Awwww, it's so cute.

2»

Comments

• I have a question, how many of you have actually lost a skirmish battle? Since they first brought skirmishes out, I have yet to lose one.

Trista

Only on accident after starting one and then getting interrupted by work or the husband or something.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a question, how many of you have actually lost a skirmish battle? Since they first brought skirmishes out, I have yet to lose one.

Trista

Only when I am not paying attention.
    Or drunk.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a question, how many of you have actually lost a skirmish battle? Since they first brought skirmishes out, I have yet to lose one.

Trista

When I first started doing them, I would sometimes have to drop back to the Elite, because my best Ships & Crew could not do Epic. Lost a few Epic. {One or two a Skirmish.}
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

Trista

Got so bored I fell asleep during a battle. Lost that one.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Trista

During the very first Skirmish when I tried using the event 4* ship and since then only when falling asleep during a battle.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Possibly two or three times either I got too hooked on what was happening on tv or real life intervened
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭

Trista

I used to lose the semi-regularly, but I was trash at ship battles for a long time, I just prioritized other things in an effort to try to catch up. Then I read @Lady Gaghgagh's thread about ship battles and went from bad to awesome in about a month! Now I don't even take damage in the top division.
    ByloBand wrote: »
    QUESTION: I'm over 200,000 victory already, are you guys POSITIVE there are ships involved in this event?

You should have gotten enough Schemes for Level One on the Fighter.

Oh, I got that thing ages ago, I'm still just not sure what ya'll are talking about with ships and whatnot. I load up a skirmish and all I see are some tiny portraits on the bottom of the screen, some flashy lights from time-to-time, and a giant hand.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, I took a few seconds away from skirmishing to post this picture of me skirmishing, will one of you help me out and tell me where these alleged ships are?!

td0k69oqv3d8.jpeg
  • EnderW wrote: »
    BTW: any one else having some epically bad problems with the new ship skin? It looks like the fighter hit a bad electrostatic anomaly or something.

k527i2uq3u0p.png
    yhqcgkkjlfua.png
    7qp81me8l2tb.png

Trippy, man! I wish mine looked like that.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a question, how many of you have actually lost a skirmish battle?

I can pretty reliably stomp anything, but the K't'inga got super lucky yesterday one time dodging my first round of crew attacks - we'd both lost shields and I was down to about 2/3rds hull (with him on 1/3rd) before my crew finished recharging for another salvo and actually hit that time. Normally my first round just blows anything away, or at least leaves them with so little left they go in a couple more regular shots, but those were some lucky Klingons (briefly).

As a general rule I find Mirandas can be a bit dicey - I don't remember ever losing, but in a few events I've noticed they're the ones that can string things out longer than the first barrage pretty regularly.
  • Took me a while to place it but the new fighter reminds me of this: https://www.yojoe.com/vehicles/87/searay/