Home The Bridge

New Offer: Recent Recruits

Comments

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bit on it pretty much solely because they dropped AT#1’s picture in the center of the image. Results: a ton of honor, a third star on Tarquin, a first star on Dougherty, and a tough begold:

*snip*

Dax is the right call 99% of the time but I passed up Trelane once before and kind of regretted it...she’ll come up again in a future behold or is only one citation from completion, so I went with my heart.

I picked Culber over Trelane once and have regretted it since. I really love the character and it's great that he's gauntlet worthy with his first star so there's chances to use him, or rather his phaser.
    I love Trelane too. He is cool. I wanted him for a long time and he just recently dropped for me. Keep the hope, he will drop for you too.
    Let’s fly!
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's an interesting offer, but i'll keep that $15 for next month's campaign and monthly card instead..what would be really interesting is, how many of us would buy time-specific packs?

Suppose this was for "first half of 2018" or "second half of 2018" crew only, and the accompanying list was available for each...would that do more or less for sales than churning out new crew each week?
  • [S47] ELiL[S47] ELiL ✭✭✭
    5700 honor. Could have been worse. Oh well...
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Two things to consider about this offer...

1. There are no ship schematics. I was getting over 1K Honor from every pack I opened, so that right there makes this offer better than normal.

2. You could get this begold...

09v5bqje427k.jpg

Killy wins that choice, though Kirk is a CLOSE second.
  • ByloBand wrote: »

1. There are no ship schematics. I was getting over 1K Honor from every pack I opened, so that right there makes this offer better than normal.

09v5bqje427k.jpg

Killy wins but I'd say seven gets 2nd place for her killer gauntlet stats.

09v5bqje427k.jpg

Yeah, Kirk's a distant third to me. Really poor stats.
    Killy is great. I love my 5/5 Killy. She is so great for skirmishes as well as bonus in all discovery mega events.
    Let’s fly!

09v5bqje427k.jpg

Yeah, doesn't hold a candle to sevens usefulness at 1 star!
    ByloBand wrote: »

09v5bqje427k.jpg

Yeah, doesn't hold a candle to sevens usefulness at 1 star!

Seven was much better before Caretaker came. Now she is still good but not all powerful.
    Let’s fly!
  • ThurthoradThurthorad ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm, this has got to be an error, right? Tosk is a really old card...

5dhguzzkse5h.jpg
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Thurthorad wrote: »
    Hmmm, this has got to be an error, right? Tosk is a really old card...

5dhguzzkse5h.jpg

Was added to the game June 5, 2018, is on the list of possible crew for that pack.
    Yeah, he's over a year old... Pretty sure he shouldn't be in there. Isn't he in normal packs already?
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Yeah, he's over a year old... Pretty sure he shouldn't be in there. Isn't he in normal packs already?

Yes, he is.

Hmm the announcement says crew from the last 12 months, I guess he is if they're taking in the entire month of June into account and not today's date?
    Are the legendaries beholds or just the one legendary?
    Let’s fly!

They're just a straight drop. There's no way I would have picked Tosk from any behold.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hadn't bought anything for awhile, aside from campaigns, so I bit...

- 1st star for Gladiator Spock (makes me wish I had gone for more then thresholds in his event)
    - copy of coffee Janeway to use towards a second star for the lizard card (I have a FF Janeway @ L99, just waiting for a Mutated Paris to complete my first copy of the lizard card)
    - lots of honor

They're just a straight drop. There's no way I would have picked Tosk from any behold.
    But at least now you are halfway to an elephant.
    dasesgv68puj.jpg

Let’s fly!
  • calsnowskiercalsnowskier ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I get my $$ back?

I got first star on Buck Bokai; first star on Wedding T’Pal, first star on One Zero; and first star on Wedding Quark. Rest was honor. While T’Pal can be useful, hanging everything on her is not a good pull.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »
    - 1st star for Gladiator Spock (makes me wish I had gone for more then thresholds in his event)

My top wish when I went for this was to add a star to my Gladiator Spock.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every straight drop of a 4* was one I had frozen. And 2 useless golds to boot. If it weren't for the beholds this would have been a complete waste of money.
    qmzm7uohk620.jpg
    3ljfrv9vhfgo.jpg
    6eqz13af9wxe.jpg
    ypyclb8w6l2m.jpg
    fd8yozib6vde.jpg
    hcwmhqoez3aj.jpg
    0nbugffzc0gn.jpg
    jvbzayboitvb.jpg
    z8cmwrje1hxj.jpg
  • Will I convert 720 Dil into a sort of equal amount of Honor, and have a 9% chance of getting a character I can use (13 out of about 150)?
    Guess not.
    RNG hates me anyway.
  • On the other hand, guaranteed no useless ship schematics!
  • mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    Bought it. Got 2 useful 4* Berlinghoff Rasmussen (2/4) and 1st star on Smuggler Kassidy Yates
    Got 1 5* - Bell Riots Dax. Didnt have her and she doesnt look particularly useful so another 1/5 that never gets levelled.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did a single pull with dil i had floating aroun;, 900 honour and Breen commander Dukat whom I had 3/4 FE so an 'ok' result.
    DB: Do Better
  • UluruUluru ✭✭✭
    Only honor
  • I did bite on the offer. I was out of the game for 7 of those 12 months so I had a good chance of getting crew I didn't have. Turns out I was right and got 6 new crew:

5* Phlox, Au Natural
    4* Tieran Possessed Kes (the only useful Kes in the game and the best 4* CMD)
    4* Vice Admiral Dougherty (OK stats at best, but another COM/DIP/SEC)
    4* Michael Sullivan (Meh 2 stat, but he SHOULD be added to allow for "Holodeck Enthusiasts" collection)
    4* Commander Donatra (Possible Gauntlet crew, but overall crappy stats)
    4* Herbert Rossoff (Meh 2 stat)

Note that these can be straight drops or behold/begolds.
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Struggling for 3 slots this weekend I havo no space for likely 5 new toons (or a desire for expensive honor), so I pass on this.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  •  Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    No legendaries, all honour. Next time I’ll refrain