Home The Bridge

New Offer: Recent Recruits

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
Intriguing. Seems like a cheaper version of Elusive Treasures.

8odg24lx13lx.png

Comments

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    This also makes me think that maybe, just maybe, a portal update draws near
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's an awful lot of Golds in there.......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • EnderWEnderW ✭✭✭✭✭
    The issue I'm seeing with it is that it isn't all that "recent." For example, Bells Riot Bashir and Malik are on the list; they've been in the portal since the last update.
    Playing Since: 2018-02-26 Level: 99 Fleet: ÷ Battleship Yamato, Squad Leader & Fleet Officer; 17hr, 20min Voyage /wo Refuel; 1546 Immortalized Crew; Highest Event Rank: 8 (God of Thunder)
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Hrm, DB doesn't update portal for ages. Then puts up portal packs with recent crew for increased price....
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yah this is basically a "if you can't wait till August, here's an inflated priced pack"
  • I'm so disheartened by this. What a crummy way to squeeze a buck out of the players.
    There are 69 Golds if I count right.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are 69 Golds if I count right.

The problem is there's equal purples and they have a 90% pull rate chance still like normal packs
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    One useless purple in my pack.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got Usurper Lorca , the final star for Leland and Mirror Shukar in my 5 10 pulls from the offer. Not too shabby...
  • Huh. My offer shows $14.99 for 5 packs not $18.99. I'm using Steam, What platform are you using?
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh. My offer shows $14.99 for 5 packs not $18.99. I'm using Steam, What platform are you using?

Sorry - I'm Canadian, so that's in CAD.

I bit, and got only purples - only one of which I needed. At least I got a tonne of honor.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    But it was Gary 7 so I am happy! :D

He is a powerhouse with universal use, so grats...

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    My results were
    Golds:
    2nd Star for Thadium Okana
    6th Star for High Roller Sisko (Blah)

Useful Purples:
    3rd star for Riley Frazier

Rest honor
  • CloneClone ✭✭✭
    I bought this offer hoping to fuse a legendary, fearing a 6th star for a legendary, but thinking I might at least get a free crew slot out of it (by freezing a 3/4).

I didn't. All I got for this was a bunch of honor. At least there weren't any schematics. But the biggest slap in the face were Fugitive Spocks I got.

For my money, this pack is a waste.
  • Vreenak9Vreenak9 ✭✭✭
    Good deal. But not for me. One useful star for Dr. LaForge. The rest was useless garbage. Even puglist q was one of my straight drops...
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • Ace_RimmerAce_Rimmer ✭✭✭
    Mine was all honour. No legendaries. That's the chance you take though!
    Ingame mail confirms Portal Update "some time in August".......
  • ChaoticDNAChaoticDNA ✭✭✭
    It would've been all honour but I did get a Coffee Janeway to add to the pile of Janeways and Paris' to add stars to the 5* Lizard.
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did the 5packs offer, zero golds, 3 event purples immortalized during their event, Casual Chakotay (3rd star, I was mad at DB for a while and didn’t spend on a few events) and a Tarquin a month after I used honor to freeze him when I was tired of a 3/4 FE crew sitting around. The pools WAY too deep and I pretty much regret biting on this offer.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I took the deal and bought one pack with dil.

I got my first star on Layna, Smuggler Yates and my second star on Braxton.
  • Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bit on it pretty much solely because they dropped AT#1’s picture in the center of the image. Results: a ton of honor, a third star on Tarquin, a first star on Dougherty, and a tough begold:

*snip*

Dax is the right call 99% of the time but I passed up Trelane once before and kind of regretted it...she’ll come up again in a future behold or is only one citation from completion, so I went with my heart.

I picked Culber over Trelane once and have regretted it since. I really love the character and it's great that he's gauntlet worthy with his first star so there's chances to use him, or rather his phaser.
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally agree, sometimes it has to be the heart that makes the decision. Honor can always buy a star, but never a card, is what I say every time I see “Not Owned” pop up. It’s hard on crew slots though, ha