Home The Bridge
Options

Time Tsunami Threshold and Community pulls

AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
I am aware some people are waiting for the August time portal.
But, for those that aren't:

Community Pull
9xoys0d8f0bj.png
nq93wxddqkfv.png
ntzw9u37t3tx.png

Happy with that!
Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266

Comments

• Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Threshold

h9apl0mbiq95.png

Straight Drop of Doom.
    Looks like they REALLY want me to have Sela this weekend!!
    Second star.

Not bad
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought about stockpiling these for the August update,

And here I was wondering whether I should leave it alone until 3pm when the new day started and it'd count as my portal opens for the daily tasks.

(I didn't, I have very poor impulse control. It was a Gralik Durr.)
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaitee wrote: »
    I thought about stockpiling these for the August update,

And here I was wondering whether I should leave it alone until 3pm when the new day started and it'd count as my portal opens for the daily tasks.

(I didn't, I have very poor impulse control. It was a Gralik Durr.)

Was Gralik Durr of any use to you, at least?
  • Options
    KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was Gralik Durr of any use to you, at least?

Nah, already had him on ice. But he did give me some mild amusement - not sure if this is purely an Australian thing, but when I was in primary school 'durr' was the 'you're an idiot' noise, kind of like 'derp' but less comic more droning. So I always get a chuckle out of the poor guy.
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    On Community, I got a begold with some 2 skill Klingon, Interfaced Barclay and Annorax. I chose Annorax, since he's a favorite of mine and he's helpful for the next two weeks. Was able to DYC him, too, since I got him before Desperate Janeway. 😀
  • Options
    Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Second star for EV Suit Archer for my community pull. Choices were between him, Desert Georgiou and Klingon Bride Jadzia. Almost took Jadzia since it's the only 5* variant I don't have but Archer won because he is a jury rigger.

fyvwolpo77po.jpg
  • Options
    [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Straight drop of Gorn Captain who I’ve airlocked a handful of times. I have space right now so he can stay for a while. I’m hanging onto purples I don’t have right now since space isn’t an issue. Otherwise honor.

• Options
    robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope.

eb63vtn9mua6.png
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ivlain wrote: »
    On Community, I got a begold with some 2 skill Klingon, Interfaced Barclay and Annorax. I chose Annorax, since he's a favorite of mine and he's helpful for the next two weeks. Was able to DYC him, too, since I got him before Desperate Janeway. 😀

Just a word of caution: Annorax will have a bonus this weekend as a variant of Beloved Annorax but does not have the Survivalist trait and therefore will not have a bonus next week.

I also did some mental math and my 2/5* level 1 Annorax would really only be helpful for SCI recipes when leveled up, and those are obviously intended for Reinforcements Stamets - unless you don’t have Stamets, I don’t think Annorax has a high enough skill (even with a variant bonus) to be all that helpful. Right now, my 3/4* Zahl Ambassador is doing most of the heavy lifting on DIP and COM/DIP recipes while my immortal Borg Queen takes care of at least one COM-only recipe and Stamets does all of the SCI recipes. Janeway even takes some of the recipes written for Beloved Annorax, come to think of it.
  • Options
    ChaoticDNAChaoticDNA ✭✭✭
    Straight Drop of Thelin for 900 honour.
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Error: Cannot reply to thread
    Portal Update Needed
  • Options
    I went with Satan’s Robot
    mr06q9nidhps.png
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went with Satan’s Robot
    mr06q9nidhps.png

It’s a shame that Rom’s place wasn’t filled by Lonzak or Arachnia Janeway, so as to have a themed behold.
  • Options
    MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Community Pull:

qeovc6zq9gso.jpg

gad29i9b1zc8.jpg

One step closer to the Jurry Rigger Collection.
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community Pull:
    86kbv40xu2s4.jpg
    o686hoakpvdq.jpg
    k2ts97a4i6zw.jpg
  • Options
    PrylarDurdenPrylarDurden ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Community: straight drop purple, 700 honor.

Threshold: 600 honor, 3 begolds (3rd mirror troi, 2nd virtuoso doc, 1st smitten picard)!
  • Options
    IvlainIvlain ✭✭✭✭
    Ivlain wrote: »

Just a word of caution: Annorax will have a bonus this weekend as a variant of Beloved Annorax but does not have the Survivalist trait and therefore will not have a bonus next week.

I also did some mental math and my 2/5* level 1 Annorax would really only be helpful for SCI recipes when leveled up, and those are obviously intended for Reinforcements Stamets - unless you don’t have Stamets, I don’t think Annorax has a high enough skill (even with a variant bonus) to be all that helpful. Right now, my 3/4* Zahl Ambassador is doing most of the heavy lifting on DIP and COM/DIP recipes while my immortal Borg Queen takes care of at least one COM-only recipe and Stamets does all of the SCI recipes. Janeway even takes some of the recipes written for Beloved Annorax, come to think of it.

Thanks, Dirk. Didn't really think about him not being usable next week. Guess I was just too excited about getting Annorax. 🤷
  • Options
    Straight drop Armed Gerogiou, useless schems, honor
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    ltcwxqx3abm5.png

Honor & replicator fuel, and what’s up with Sela dropping like crazy? @Travis S McClain , we need you to go over the Event reruns again, please & thank you very much . 🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    Secret JourneySecret Journey ✭✭✭✭
    1701 Dax....all honor
    DB = Climbing up an endless wall...
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Straight drop for Second Star on Pel......

3yxy6547ctw0.jpg
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Community pull gave me my 2nd Mirror Bashir over two random 2 skill crew that I didn't care about.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Options
    900 honor
  • Options
    Mostly honour, but the threshold gave me Left the Cooker on Paris, so need one more of him to get Evolved Janeway.
  • Options
    enigma starlordenigma starlord ✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    Weyoun 4, and a few to finish off 3* the rest honor. .wcj2t0yzga5s.png
  • Options
    OlokinOlokin ✭✭
    The Community reward was a magnificent 4 SR behold fiesta. The Threshold was meh.
    s3bltp3p12im.png
    lnbn6pv47f9f.png
  • Options
    MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    2sfzqh3ny34o.jpg
    Only went for 130k, but I am very happy with community Yar.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • Options
    500 honor.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, my FtP Account did better on the Free Community Pull:

rb1xrdeedb7t.jpg
    zgpebrtodq6z.jpg
    13ablaloh2qr.jpg
    0eekdwdi4afr.jpg

What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?