Home The Bridge

Event wrap up pack

Comments

• Well they took the packs down so I think they’re fixing it
  • Drone_oneDrone_one ✭✭✭
    Same here. I just logged into the game to buy a few and saw the 650 price. Next stop, forums to complain ;)

I think @Shan had earlier confined that there will be discounted packs. Hopefully will get sorted out in bit. Won’t mind a free pull as compensation :):):)
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Drone_one wrote: »
    Same here. I just logged into the game to buy a few and saw the 650 price. Next stop, forums to complain ;)

I think @Shan had earlier confined that there will be discounted packs. Hopefully will get sorted out in bit. Won’t mind a free pull as compensation :):):)

I would settle for an extra hour or two on the sale. :)
    Farewell 🖖
  • Shan wrote: »
    The recap packs will be back up shortly, with their discounted prices.
    Thank you for your patience, everyone :)

Thank you for the quick turnaround!
    [GoT] Drunk Shimoda
    GoT Chief Communications Officer
  • Ty for quick fix
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

Good customer relations and confidence move would be for the ones that did buy the Pack at 650 to get a free ten pull of the Pack for each one they bought, since the price is about half. {I did not buy any. No Dilithium. I am thinking of others. And of confidence and goodwill in the game.}
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • PenguinJimPenguinJim ✭✭✭✭✭

Hypothetically speaking, of course, what if someone... say, someone in my fleet, who knew the packs would be discounted, bought a few before realizing the price was wrong. What's going to happen to them (apart from endless mockery)? Should they contact support to get the difference in dilithium refunded?
  • Good job. I'm so impatient I'm refreshing the game constantly, hah
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    We will check on our end who might have purchased the packs at the wrong price and remedy the situation.
  • Just bought a recap pack. I didn’t get a single event crew with it @Shan. Here’s my screenshot. The last slot was a purple behold.

h5gvmkqqf7ej.png
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just bought a recap pack. I didn’t get a single event crew with it @Shan. Here’s my screenshot. The last slot was a purple behold.

h5gvmkqqf7ej.png

What were the other choices?
  • I also had that tho event McCoy was in last behold.. so I guess that still counts as event pack..
  • NS111111NS111111 ✭✭✭
    Four packs - two Rikers (needed one), a Burnham and Zahl ambassador for the airlock and a begold (4th star for Romulan Data over Trelane). Works for me!
  • lmnezgtszybt.jpg

Wow that’s awesome. I’ve wasted several thousand dil so far on absolutely zero golds...
  • PsionStormPsionStorm ✭✭✭
    We will check on our end who might have purchased the packs at the wrong price and remedy the situation.

Thank you. I assume no ticket is necessary?
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just bought a recap pack. I didn’t get a single event crew with it @Shan. Here’s my screenshot. The last slot was a purple behold.

h5gvmkqqf7ej.png

Willing to bet any amount of DIL that one of the three choices was an event crew
  • I didn’t know it worked like that
  • Never seen that happen on an event pack before
  • lmnezgtszybt.jpg

Wow that’s awesome. I’ve wasted several thousand dil so far on absolutely zero golds...

yeah... but I didn't realize they wouldn't all be event crew... needed some purples that I didn't get...
  • Man. I got like 5 golds over half as many pulls last event wrap up. This time Zero. I can’t believe how much I’ve wasted.

h5gvmkqqf7ej.png

You had an event crew in your behold choices, Reinforcements Stamets. You didn't choose him.

I can't decide if it is awesome or 1984 scary that y'all can know that......

:D:D:D:D:D
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    lmnezgtszybt.jpg

That's just unfair. Go buy a Lotto ticket ASAP!

as for me, I also got a non-Event pull
    ehaqjrylajmh.png

It was a Behold with the also non-Event choices of:
    s3mpthvgnx9x.png
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • lmnezgtszybt.jpg

ehaqjrylajmh.png

s3mpthvgnx9x.png

With no behold at end?
    lmnezgtszybt.jpg

ehaqjrylajmh.png

s3mpthvgnx9x.png

All non-Event and all FF, too. That was a bad luck Pull.

• Lol second part doesn't show for me
    lmnezgtszybt.jpg

ehaqjrylajmh.png

s3mpthvgnx9x.png

With no behold at end?

He posted the behold. Q, Kurak, and Burnham.......
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmnezgtszybt.jpg

ehaqjrylajmh.png

s3mpthvgnx9x.png

That is a behold you got for a regular 10-pack premium, not for a mega-event recap pack. Feel free to double check with Support though.