• Over 8k dilithium, not a single event gold to show for it
  • ReginoldJuddReginoldJudd ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Over 8k dilithium, not a single event gold to show for it

sorry :( That's awful
  • Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    lmnezgtszybt.jpg

Wow that’s awesome. I’ve wasted several thousand dil so far on absolutely zero golds...

That's just unfair. Go buy a Lotto ticket ASAP!

as for me, I also got a non-Event pull
    ehaqjrylajmh.png

It was a Behold with the also non-Event choices of:
    s3mpthvgnx9x.png

That is a behold you got for a regular 10-pack premium, not for a mega-event recap pack. Feel free to double check with Support though.

Well, that's unfortunate, as it was unintentional. Why do those buttons have to be so close together? :D
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Bought 2 or 3 of those at 650... Hope they fix it without the need to ticket it
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Over 7000 dilithium wasted myself. The only gold was a mid-pull behold with 2 FFFE choices and Trader Worf (4/5 now). Zero mega golds.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went for 14 of them (at 390).

- FF'd Obrist (2nd pack) and Desperate Riker (14th pack), both of whom I'd intentionally left at 3/4 from their events.
    - Improved Rogue Kai Winn to 2/5 (behold w/ 5/5 Borg Queen and 0/5 23rd Century Martok).
    - Started a second copy of Resolute Chakotay (now 3/4) just so I didn't waste so many packs. (He's main cast with a high base, so he might have event value again someday.)

No event golds.
    9700 honor.

Not quite what I was hoping for, but that's how RNG rolls.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    has ANYONE got any event golds from this pack? I've taken a few tries also with none
  • Ended up with one event gold after 11k dilithium, Jet Reno, the one gold the entire event I specifically avoided. My luck...
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ended up with one event gold after 11k dilithium, Jet Reno, the one gold the entire event I specifically avoided. My luck...

Wow, drop rate stinks on that. I know when I bought a bunch last mega event I was not happy with the results.
    Let’s fly!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    has ANYONE got any event golds from this pack? I've taken a few tries also with none

I didn’t take a screenshot but I got a second star for Resilient Tuvok. I was hoping for Neelix, though Tuvok is a nice consolation prize.
  • Just bought a recap pack. I didn’t get a single event crew with it @Shan. Here’s my screenshot. The last slot was a purple behold.

h5gvmkqqf7ej.png

What were the other choices?

Well that doesnt seem right???? Hope you took a screenshot of choices for 4* behold. In my case from the past CS said other behold choices must have been pack crew, sorry. Thats why i dont mess with tue pks.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought 7 packs - two event golds (second star for Reno, sixth star for Janeway) and a begold that netted me a second star on Garak, Elim Garak. Not a bad haul.
  • ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just bought a recap pack. I didn’t get a single event crew with it @Shan. Here’s my screenshot. The last slot was a purple behold.

h5gvmkqqf7ej.png

Well that doesnt seem right???? Hope you took a screenshot of choices for 4* behold. In my case from the past CS said other behold choices must have been pack crew, sorry. Thats why i dont mess with tue pks.

This has already been answered ;)
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »

I didn’t take a screenshot but I got a second star for Resilient Tuvok. I was hoping for Neelix, though Tuvok is a nice consolation prize.
    I would buy packs if I thought my odds were decent for Tuvok. He is great. Plus his security is rare for eng-sci combo people.
    Let’s fly!
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    My packs were straight honor. Last year I netted 2 Augment O'Brien's and a Behind Enemy Lines Sisko in 1 pack...... oh well. That's a step closer to a legendary citation though.
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Five packs. I did get 4th stars on Obrist and Jazzy Hands Riker but otherwise all honor. One lousy all frozen behold.

Frees up a couple slots and it could have been worse.
  • Shan wrote: »
    Just bought a recap pack. I didn’t get a single event crew with it @Shan. Here’s my screenshot. The last slot was a purple behold.

h5gvmkqqf7ej.png

You had an event crew in your behold choices, Reinforcements Stamets. You didn't choose him.

I can't decide if it is awesome or 1984 scary that y'all can know that......

:D:D:D:D:D

You don't even want to go down that rabbit hole. I don't need them telling me that I spent 38% (or you know, more) of my time playing the game just changing my avatar between all the Leeta's I have ;)
  • Shan wrote: »

h5gvmkqqf7ej.png

This has already been answered ;)

😂wow! For some reason huge lag on that post. I wrote that at 1030am, but timestamp on post is 105pm. For sure behind the conversational curve by then. Weird. 🥓
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    I purchased a few at regular price thinking it was an error but still wanting the 4th star on Riker and Obrist. Didn't get them but got extra copies of the 4/4 cards. With my refunded dilithium I bought a few more packs and got something unexpected. My campaign Mirror Picard got boosted up to 5/5 so I feel good today.
  • Decided not to cite Janeway during the Mega, since I had the remote hope of finishing her via the Wrap Up packs. I'm not even sure why, since I already chased the 5th star on Thrax unsuccessfully, and in many, many packs didn't even manage to complete Prisoner Bashir.

Had saved up about 5500 Dil, which on average should have netted me one legendary. This was my first pull:

6qwlly8dlo8t.png

I especially like the Annorax, for good measure. Had to go with him over Undercover Sulu (easy choice) and Gauntlet-Seven (that one hurt a bit).

Thats great.

I still do't know if i should take a shot. I've got too many of the purple FFFE - i know where that road leads to.
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I risked a 3900 dil pack. Got Martok and Resolute Chakotay as honor, the rest was useful. I could even FF Desperate Riker. Legendary was Reno. I was not after her (rather wanted Neelix) but she will do no harm. With Janeway immo and only Stamets still missing stars among the event purples I will not challenge my luck any further.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • I got three packs. I already had all the 4*s immortalised, and predictably I got a Chakotay, a Obrist and a Zahl Ambassador. No 5*s but I did at least get an additional behold in each pack which got me a 3rd star on Civil War Worf and 4th stars on Duchamps and Ardra, as well as a couple of copies of Lursa which was enough to fuse a 3rd star on the Duras Sisters.

Not bad but still no Neelix!
  • Synthetic CommanderSynthetic Commander ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torias327 wrote: »
    Over 7000 dilithium wasted myself. The only gold was a mid-pull behold with 2 FFFE choices and Trader Worf (4/5 now). Zero mega golds.

When that happens the 3900 pack does not look so bad does it? You could have almost bought 2 of them. :( Especially with a heavy discount, this certainly seems more viable.
  • Vreenak9Vreenak9 ✭✭✭
    Pulled 9 of them FF obrist, Riker and Janeway and got a first copy of tuvok. Could have been worst I guess.
    "I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
    Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
    Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition
  • SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    Those of you who purchased the packs at the wrong price have received an email. The price difference was automatically refunded to you.

An in-game email or a regular email? Haven't seen either.
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    Just bought a 3rd pack got 6 schematics.....
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017