Home Make It So!
Options

Super rare crew

KTzKTz ✭✭✭
Please make available in time portal and voyage the following rare crew, they must be rare, not impossible!

* Buck Bokai
* One Zero
* Vice Admiral Doughtery
* Tarquin
* Marshal of France Q
* Irumodic Syndrome Picard

Live long and prosper!

Comments

• Options
    SpukkZSpukkZ ✭✭✭
    Marshal of France Q IS already available in the portal. As for the other crew, they have announced a portal update for August. Hopefully the others will then be included too.
  • Options
    KTzKTz ✭✭✭
    If he is in portal, for one like me is inexistent...it never dropped
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given how recently they were introduced, I think it doubtful that Buck Bokai, One Zero, and Zero One will be in the next update. I think Dougherty, that Picard, Tarquin, and a few other non-event 4* crew will be included, however.

Don’t feel pressured to keep any crew at a low fusion level if it keeps you from getting new crew...just about everyone will eventually come around again.
  • Options
    KTz wrote: »

Marshal of France Q has dropped in both packs and voyages for me. It is the fickle finger of probability that he has not for you, unfortunately. He is there.
  • Options

Marshal of France Q has dropped in both packs and voyages for me. It is the fickle finger of probability that he has not for you, unfortunately. He is there.

I forgot to mention in my above post that I think I got three of the four stars for Marshal of France Q from voyages. At least two, to be sure.

Given the sheer number of 4* crew in the portal pool, the likelihood of getting any particular crew is pretty low. Event/theme packs are a better way to obtain someone you specifically want or need.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bar Buck Bokai I reckon the others will come in the August portal update with maybe the former appearing in daily rewards sometime in the fall. I had a long deep chat with Mystic Meg on this.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options

Ditto
  • Options
    KTzKTz ✭✭✭

I saw in my fleet, teammates have at least one crew that never drops. In my case is Marshal Q. I don't know why is this algotithm existing. I am pretty sure you have at least a crew that never dropped.
  • Options
    Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funnily enough, Marshal of France Q was a straight drop for me from a Picard Days Campaign 10x pull today.
  • Options

I saw in my fleet, teammates have at least one crew that never drops. In my case is Marshal Q. I don't know why is this algotithm existing. I am pretty sure you have at least a crew that never dropped.

Nearly everyone has a couple of white whales they desperately want/need or just simply haven’t gotten or haven’t completed for far longer than would be expected. Ambassador K’Ehleyr is mine - I only ranked 7709 in her event (I think I was out of town that weekend) and missed out on getting her from the ranked rewards, which was standard for the time. I don’t recall if I pulled event packs or not but between any event packs from then and all sources since, I still only have her at 3/4*...she’s one of a very small number of 4* crew I haven’t finished and by far the oldest one - Malik is the next oldest and he’s only been in the portal since December, the rest are not yet in the portal.
  • Options
    Commander SinclairCommander Sinclair ✭✭✭✭✭

Nearly everyone has a couple of white whales they desperately want/need or just simply haven’t gotten or haven’t completed for far longer than would be expected. Ambassador K’Ehleyr is mine - I only ranked 7709 in her event (I think I was out of town that weekend) and missed out on getting her from the ranked rewards, which was standard for the time. I don’t recall if I pulled event packs or not but between any event packs from then and all sources since, I still only have her at 3/4*...she’s one of a very small number of 4* crew I haven’t finished and by far the oldest one - Malik is the next oldest and he’s only been in the portal since December, the rest are not yet in the portal.

Our RNG hard at work. I have had at least 20 of Ambassador K’Ehleyr drop. My Marshall of France Q finally finished about 4 months ago when his last 2 *s dropped in a random weekly thing back to back. I have to say, I was a bit in disbelief as I had had him at 2/4 forever.

My White Whale? Tarquin. I have him at 1/4, but I'm not even sure he's in the portal yet, so there's that. I'm looking forward to many many pack pulls next month when the Portal is updated to try and finish all my 4*s!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    Mirror CartmanMirror Cartman ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have Marshal Q at 3/4 from normal packs and voyages. I don't yet have Tarquin.

I get the impression that some crew are more common than others.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't yet have Tarquin.

He's not in the general pool yet.
  • Options
    KTzKTz ✭✭✭

When I say rare, I refer to a crew that never ever dropped...0/4, if I had at least 1/4, I was glad because I would have something to put citation on. For me Marshal Q is 0/4 for about 3 years of game play :D
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Lads, where do you see information on future Portal updates? How do you know what crew is planned for August?

I would like to see the list ;)

Would love to see Smugler Kasidy Yates, Mirror Keiko, Commander Donatra & Ikat'ika there!
  • Options
    Mr. Dennis wrote: »
    Lads, where do you see information on future Portal updates? How do you know what crew is planned for August?

Would love to see Smugler Kasidy Yates, Mirror Keiko, Commander Donatra & Ikat'ika there!

We won't know until they announce it just how far forward they will go. Some of the more enterprising of us may have educated guesses, but I suspect all of those you mentioned should make the cut.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr. Dennis wrote: »

https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/14035/recent-recruits-pack-and-future-time-portal-update#latest

No official list, but Yates just missed the cutoff last time so she should be a shoe in. As for the others they are all old enough that I expect they'll be included too.