Home The Bridge

My very first purple.

3mb6jcqsk5o8.jpg
mcefxfxo1o76.jpg
She was my first in the first daystrom event. Now after all this time she's finally immortalized. Number 403...
"I am First Omet'iklan and i'm dead. As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives. This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Remember: victory is life"

VIP-Level: 14
Fleet: [GER]StarFleet
Immortals total: 437; 23 Legendaries; 257 Super Rare; 79 Rare; 51 Uncommon; 27 Common

Collections: Rare; Uncommen; Common; Live Long and Prosper; Do no Harm; Chain of Command; The neutral Zone; Valor in Combat; The Daystrom Award; The Eugenic Wars; Rules of Aquisition

Comments

• [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice pile of honor ya got there 👀
  • MiT SanoaMiT Sanoa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice idea to post this. My first purple President of Earth is 3/4 and lvl 70. Might still take some time but perhaps not THAT long.
    Wir, die Mirror Tribbles [MiT] haben freie Plätze zu vergeben. Kein Zwang und kein Stress, dafür aber Spaß, Discord und eine nette, hilfsbereite Gemeinschaft, incl. voll ausgebauter Starbase und täglich 700 ISM.
  • My first purple was Doctor Chapel. Took me a year to finish her....Crap card, but SHE WAS MY FIRST!!!
  • Mine was Dr Crusher. It took around three years for her final copy to finally come to me. She was so indispensable to my crew early on, it was a little sad to finally freeze her.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't recall who my first 4* acquired was, but Agent Harris was the first to be immortalized, so maybe him.
  • Neos472Neos472 ✭✭✭
    same i cannot recall my first 4* but i definitely remember my first 5*: Mobile Doctor
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first super rare was 1701 Jadzia Dax.
    Let’s fly!
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holonovel Doctor. Both first acqured and first immortal. He served me well for a long time.
    Now he is holofrozen.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • HildorHildor ✭✭
    Mine was Klingon Quark. I thought he was the best. :D
  • Mirror Uhura.
  • MirrorMartiganMirrorMartigan ✭✭✭✭
    I can't remember my first purple character. I can remember the first one I immortalized, and that was Mirror Uhura.
  • My first super rare was 1701 Jadzia Dax.

Mine too!
    “What's a knockout like you doing in a computer-generated gin joint like this?”

Proud member of Patterns of Force
    Captain Level 99
    Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    I can't remember either one. Old age I guess .....
  • eXo | das411eXo | das411 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hildor wrote: »
    Mine was Klingon Quark. I thought he was the best. :D

who else remembers how CRAZY the Disruptor Stream went when we got our first look at Klingon Quark??
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think my first was Ambassador Spock, from the community rewards of The Falcon Falls (followed by Sela). And as I recall I ended up airlocking him because "I don't have enough crew space and I'll never be able to get three more of him anyway."
  • Travis S McClainTravis S McClain ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first 4* I earned from an event was a single copy of Mirror Uhura in the first run of "Blood and Circuses", which started 5/12/16. The first 4* I IMM'd was Mirror K'Ehleyr, 10/21/16. But I'm hazy on who my first ever 4* was, but I feel strongly that it was Feezal Phlox. I remember picking her because at the time, she was the only crew member with Quantum Mechanics at that time. When Dr. Tolian Soran came along, and I was able to get four copies of him in that event, I 86'd my 1/4 Feezal. I didn't end up finally coming back to her and finishing her until a few months ago on 3/19.